PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2012

878 Westchester Dr

Deland, FL 32724

Professional, prompt courteous service, clear reports and experienced! Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector's effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you....

04/07/2016

Troy S.

Description of Work
Outstanding service and responsiveness. Performed a wind mitigation inspection and was informative and very easy to deal with.

02/01/2015

Zachary H.

I called PRP Home Inspections and left a message asking for a quote for the services needed. PRP called me back within a few minutes and give me a quote, I accepted and we scheduled the appointment. The inspector showed up on time and worked quetly and efficently until he had gathered the information he needed. John was very proffesional and knowedgeable about his field. I would use him in the futher when purchasing properties. Thanks PRP Home Inspections Sincerely Zachary L Harman

Description of Work
I needed a 4 point inspection, wind mitigation inspection, and a full home inspection.

11/07/2013

Susan A.

Everything went well. John arrived when he said he would. He did a thorough professional job and explained what he would be looking at.

Description of Work
He did a Four Point Inspection.

07/03/2013

Barbara W.

Mr. Miller is very professional and extremely punctual. He arrived exactly when he said he would. He was very prompt and courteous returning phone calls and gathering information. Mr. Miller is thorough and knowledgeable in his field. His pricing is very fair and he gave us an Angies List discount on top of that! He was helpful with recommending others for services that I am in need of. I would definitely recommend him for all of your inspection needs.

Description of Work
Mr. Miller did a home inspection for a house we are purchasing and also a four point inspection for us to use for home insurance needs.

05/14/2013

janis C.

He arrived promptly for our appointment the day after I called. Dependable, reliable, thorough, professional job. Glad he found ties, saved me a bunch of money on homeowner's insurance! Will definitely hire him again to inspect property prior to purchasing it, will never skip paying a small amount for a thorough inspection again. Would hire him again for for any other need like this. He gave a senior citizen discount, too! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
John performed a thorough roof/attic inspection to determine if my house has hurricane ties attaching the roof to the frame/walls.

04/25/2013

Candra P.

I really like John. He is very personable and has been very helpful. He does a very nice job in explaining what he is doing and checking for during the inspection. He also explains what needs to be fixed after.

Description of Work
He did a home inspection on a home that I am buying.

12/27/2012

Lori P.

John provided an extremely detailed inspection of a new home I was purchasing. He was prompt and professional. The inspection report included several photographs with detailed notations of areas of concern and comments. I would definitely recommend PRP for home inspection services.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

08/16/2012

Rodney E.

The inspector arrived at my rental property about 10 minutes early. He informed me concerning the purpose of the inspection and what it would include.He was very professional and knowledgeable . He had all the forms needed for the insurance company. He told me he would e-mail the insurance agent and me the detailed report on tomorrow .I was completely satisfied with my experience and would recommend PRP to everyone. Rodney Ellis

Description of Work
The inspector arrived at my rental property about 10 minutes early. He informed me concerning the purpose of the inspection and what it would include.He was very professional and knowledgeable . He had all the forms needed for the insurance company.He took numerous pictures of the outside of the house, the roof, electrical panels, water heater, and air conditioner. He told me he would e-mail the insurance agent and me the detailed report on tomorrow. Rodney Ellis

07/20/2012

Ellen S.

I am changing home owner insurance companies. I have worked with John in the past due to my employment as an insurance professional. He has always done a fantastic job and I have referred him to many clients. He arrived at my home earlier than our 3:00PM appointment and immediately proceeded to take pictures of the outside of my home from all 4 sides. He then went up in the garage entry to look at how our roof was attached to the home. He took pictures and measurements. We gabbed for a little while, he accepted payment in the form of a check (he does take credit cards also) and left. In the morning I had my report in my email and our new insurance company was emailed a copy. He charged me $75.00 for the service which is his normal fee at this time for the Wind Mitigation Inspection.

Description of Work
John Miller-386-216-1809 performed a Wind Mitigation Inspection. He does an excellent job. He is a very kind person and easy to talk to. He completed the task in an expedient manner and sent the report to myself and my insurance professional right away. He arrived at the appointed time. I would definitely call him to do any further inspections I need and will refer him to others.

05/01/2012

Alan W.

It went so well. What a personable man. We knew he should go onto Angie's List. After our new roof was installed today by Senez Roofing of Orange City (see our review of Senez - all good!), John Miller of PRP Home Inspections came when he said he would, even early - went through the complete inspection of the roof, and attic area. He did an extremely thorough job, took down a complete report on the required forms, and pictures to submit to insurance company, etc. He made us feel at ease. We would most definitely recommend him and would definitely use his services again. We feel he is a great addition for Angie's List.

Description of Work
An independent home inspection after we had a new roof installed today, to be sure all met with stringent, required codes.

Central Florida Building Inspectors

Due to the difficult economic times we are all experiencing, we are offering a 5% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES! CFBI provides home inspections and commercial property inspections for real estate transactions. We have been in business in the Central Florida area since 1988 and perform thousands of inspections each year. We inspect all properties as if we were the ones purchasing them ourselves. All full home & commercial inspections include free thermal imaging scan, a computer-generated report with photos along with detailed recommendations on corrective actions. Residential real estate inspections include a 90-day warranty, RecallChek report for all appliances, MoldSafe policy, Sewer Guard protection & a 5-year Platinum Roof Leak Protection Plan. All of our home & commercial inspections also include a BuildFax permit history report! When Experience Matters, choose CFBI.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc

How is PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc overall rated?

PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc open?

PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc is open:

What payment options does PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc provide

PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offer free estimates?

Yes, PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offers free project estimates.

Does PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offer a senior discount?

No, PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc?

No, PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc does not offer warranties.

What services does PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offer?

PRP Home Inspections/Palmetto Ridge Properties Inc offers the following services: Home inspection, wind mitigation, 4 points inspections, roof certificates, pool & spa inspections.