Maxi Wash & Paint Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2010

Residential, Commercial, & Industrial services are offered for pressure cleaning & washing, painting, texturing, & wallpaper removal. OSHA certified and references upon request. Member of the Chamber of Commerce....

Paver Sealing USA Of Volusia And Flagler

We offer the cleaning, stripping, repairing, sanding, and sealing of brick pavers, travertine, stamped concrete, and other hardscape surfaces.

09/25/2018

Terrible job.Said would be 2 coats and back rolled 1 coat and no back roll and didnt pull mulch back. Took advantage of my elderly parents.I just paid $200 extra to fix things I can see

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of House Painted

08/11/2015

The job was well done.  Dan was punctual, careful, and thorough.  His price was very reasonable considering that my pool area is larger than usual.  I've used Maxi Paint & Wash before for exterior painting, and I was pleased with that job, so I called them first when I needed pressure washing done.  I would not hesitate to use them again, and I recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed pool deck, screen enclosure, sidewalks and driveway.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

05/20/2014

We were very happy with the power washing work. He also found some problems with rain water damage/rotted wood that I never would have seen. I had the two pieces of wood replaced and then he came back to paint parts of the house and garage and finished the job yesterday. That work was great as well and I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
About two months ago, I hired them to power washed our whole two-story house & two-story garage. He also did some paint work for my yesterday.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

02/21/2014

Responded to call and scheduled job immediately . Very professional and courteous. Price lower than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing.

11/25/2013

Could not have gone better.  Dan was on time, friendly and super easy to work.  He called me right back when I left my original message.  Really nice guy who did a great job.  Not pushy at all.   He does not charge enough for what he does.  I gave him more than he asked for.  That's  how good of a job he did and how easy he was to work with. I've tried to my own pressure washing with a small unit....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan pressure washed my pool deck, driveway and sidewalk to my house

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure Cleaning & Washing, Painting, Texturing, & Wallpaper Removal.