K L Adams Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2013

Remodeling, Kitchens and Baths are my 3 areas I work most of the time. Residential and commercial remodeling. New home construction for custom homes. I work on a lot of home repairs, termite, siding, stucco, windows and door replacements. Small jobs like drywall repairs, trim, general home repairs or maintenance . Build or repairs on exterior decks and fences....

East Coast Property Preservation, LLC

Spic N Span Services LLC

With over 15 years of professional painting and cleaning experience, we are here to meet all your painting needs and dreams. We are also ready to brighten your home and or office through our housecleaning services. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts.

Paint-Pro’s

Family owned and operated Professional paint contractor specializing in exterior/interior and cabinet refinishing as well as drywall repair, wallpaper removal, flood damage repair, mold remediation and other related maintenance repairs. We believe in honesty and integrity and use only the top grade products on your investment. We look forward to building long term relationships with our customers and in doing so, believe that honesty and doing things the correct way instead of taking short cuts will get us where we need to be.

12/05/2018

The work they did was stellar.! They were very professional, competent, and paid attention to details. They did a beautiful job and left everything clean. I plan to hire them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Reinforce a drop ceiling

Category contractors,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling

07/03/2017

Great! We called Kevin who was recommended by a friend and we're glad we did! He put in a new custom fitted door and hung it in the existing door frame complete with standard locking knob and deadbolt lock. We could not be happier with the work! Top notch professional all the way. We plan on using Kevin again for any remodeling needs that we have!

Description of Work
Needed new door in garage to the outside fenced in yard.

Category remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Enjoyed working with you

06/27/2017

We really had a great experience with them. The owner is very well spoken and polite. His helpers are always clean and polite as well. The work is always completed beyond my expectations and they always have useful suggestions on new products and materials to use to complete the project. Take the time to meet them and experience their attention detail. Can't wait to work with them on upcoming kitc...

Description of Work
We have done several projects with them. Bathroom remodel, drywall and painting work e.t.c

Category contractors,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

06/01/2017

He did a great job and we are totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Kevin hung mirrors in our bathrooms. Note that Kevin worked for us 2 years ago, remodeling our guest bathroom. The job involved removing wallpaper and painting the room; installing a new exhaust fan, vanity cabinet with double sinks, replacing the toilet, removing the old tiles in shower and replacing with beautiful stone tiles--a complete "redo." We get compliments on the bathroom to this day. Kevin does very nice work and that is why I called him this week to help us with our mirrors. We knew we could trust him and his work.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] , Great seeing you again

06/27/2016

Category plumbing

03/10/2016

Description of Work
They renovated/updated my upstairs bathroom and repaired the water-stained ceiling downstairs. They arrived punctually at the agreed upon times and dates and the job was very well coordinated with all the trades involved. Their workmanship was excellent, with outstanding attention to detail. They were very considerate of my home, took steps to minimize the impact of the project, and cleaned-up the work area at the end of each workday. I was very pleased with the job and would not hesitate to recommend K L Adams Inc. to my family and friends.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

04/07/2015

Aside from the initial email they sent, I never heard anything back from them, despite my repeated attempts at contact.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for caulking and grout restoration.

Category home remodeling

04/15/2014

He is very good. I really, really like him.

Description of Work
K L Adams Inc. repaired the ceiling in my garage this time.

Category drywall,remodeling

12/12/2013

Kevin is professional and knowledgeable. He is doing a great job managing budget, job and schedule. Highly recommend for Bathroom renovations!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/10/2013

Overall, the service was great. Kevin Adams was very quick to respond to my request for an estimate for remodeling and was very easy to work with. I made several adjustments to the original plan and everything still went smoothly. Our guest bath was completely gutted and redone. I had severe water damage to the outside wall and the tile was leaking everywhere. After rebuilding the outside wall and...

Description of Work
Complete remodeled one bathroom and replaced shower door and two vanities in master bath..

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

Residential and small commercial construction, remodeling & repairs.

Plumbing, HVAC, minimal Electrical and Roofing. These are done through licensed sub contractors I supervise.