K L Adams Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2013

1534 W Talton Ave

Deland, FL 32720

Remodeling, Kitchens and Baths are my 3 areas I work most of the time. Residential and commercial remodeling. New home construction for custom homes. I work on a lot of home repairs, termite, siding, stucco, windows and door replacements. Small jobs like drywall repairs, trim, general home

12/05/2018

Claudia B.

The work they did was stellar.! They were very professional, competent, and paid attention to details. They did a beautiful job and left everything clean. I plan to hire them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Reinforce a drop ceiling

Category contractors, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling

07/03/2017

Al C.

Great! We called Kevin who was recommended by a friend and we're glad we did! He put in a new custom fitted door and hung it in the existing door frame complete with standard locking knob and deadbolt lock. We could not be happier with the work! Top notch professional all the way. We plan on using Kevin again for any remodeling needs that we have!

Description of Work
Needed new door in garage to the outside fenced in yard.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Enjoyed working with you

06/27/2017

Ward C.

We really had a great experience with them. The owner is very well spoken and polite. His helpers are always clean and polite as well. The work is always completed beyond my expectations and they always have useful suggestions on new products and materials to use to complete the project. Take the time to meet them and experience their attention detail. Can't wait to work with them on upcoming kitchen remodel!!

Description of Work
We have done several projects with them. Bathroom remodel, drywall and painting work e.t.c

Category contractors, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

06/01/2017

Charles and Jane B.

He did a great job and we are totally satisfied.

Description of Work
Kevin hung mirrors in our bathrooms. Note that Kevin worked for us 2 years ago, remodeling our guest bathroom. The job involved removing wallpaper and painting the room; installing a new exhaust fan, vanity cabinet with double sinks, replacing the toilet, removing the old tiles in shower and replacing with beautiful stone tiles--a complete "redo." We get compliments on the bathroom to this day. Kevin does very nice work and that is why I called him this week to help us with our mirrors. We knew we could trust him and his work.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] , Great seeing you again

06/27/2016

Janet S.

Category plumbing

03/10/2016

Arnold R.

Description of Work
They renovated/updated my upstairs bathroom and repaired the water-stained ceiling downstairs. They arrived punctually at the agreed upon times and dates and the job was very well coordinated with all the trades involved. Their workmanship was excellent, with outstanding attention to detail. They were very considerate of my home, took steps to minimize the impact of the project, and cleaned-up the work area at the end of each workday. I was very pleased with the job and would not hesitate to recommend K L Adams Inc. to my family and friends.

Category drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

03/03/2016

John S.

05/29/2015

Brent D.

Description of Work
Never could get an estimate of the cost or the time to do the job. On 5-18-2015 he sent me an email in response to my email that he would get back to me that afternoon on a time but now it is 5-21 and I haven't heard back. I don't want someone that unreliable in the beginning to start a job with me.

04/07/2015

AMARENDRA S.

Aside from the initial email they sent, I never heard anything back from them, despite my repeated attempts at contact.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for caulking and grout restoration.

Category home remodeling

02/04/2015

deborah V.

Description of Work
When I called, owner was reluctant to come to my home. He stated he was in Deland, and not close to my part of town in Orlando, yet he said he was finishing up a project at UCF and I live pretty close to that, and he would be over that day. Was nowhere on time...4 hours later...and measured and said he would get back to us with a tile guy and himself with an estimate...Never Heard From Him Again!!!

11/11/2014

Michael P.

see above

Description of Work
as promised Eric provided detailed drawings of the existing bath and 2 proposed solutions. Although they drawings were quite impressive, in my view, I think the pricing is quite high and will need to do further research. I was blown away with the estimate. I must say though, both Mike and Eric are very professional and they do know their business. The show room is quite impressive and shows off the quality of their work. I am not closing the door here, but at this juncture I cannot say that I will chose KL Adams. I had to answer no at this time because Angie does not provide a maybe response.

09/18/2014

Deborah R.

Very Poor communication.

Description of Work
Contacted K L Adams in regards to a Kitchen and (2) bathroom remodel. Never heard back from this company.

Category remodeling

Hi Mrs [removed member name]. I called and talked to your husband Phillip and discussed a time this weekend to stop by . He said he was only a few min. Away and to call when I had a time. He was the one who called Angies list to get the work started. Maybe you need to communicate thank you for you call Kevin Adams

06/27/2014

Barbara W.

04/15/2014

Rose W.

He is very good. I really, really like him.

Description of Work
K L Adams Inc. repaired the ceiling in my garage this time.

Category drywall, remodeling

12/12/2013

n B.

Kevin is professional and knowledgeable. He is doing a great job managing budget, job and schedule. Highly recommend for Bathroom renovations!

05/10/2013

Rose W.

Overall, the service was great. Kevin Adams was very quick to respond to my request for an estimate for remodeling and was very easy to work with. I made several adjustments to the original plan and everything still went smoothly. Our guest bath was completely gutted and redone. I had severe water damage to the outside wall and the tile was leaking everywhere. After rebuilding the outside wall and putting in new cement board, the subcontractor came in to the do the tile work. Heath Green was the tile installer and he is truly an artisan. IT WAS AWESOME! The tile was used as wainscoting and turned out super. True craftsmanship was shown in this remodel. Everyone truly cared about the finished product. Originally, Kevin quoted new vanity cabinets (three of them) to be built and installed. After shopping around a bit, I found that I could buy premade vanities and saved some money (these items are not included in the price I paid Kevin). The subcontractor that did all the plumbing work was very easy to get along with and did a wonderful job. We are planning to do some minor work to change countertops in the kitchen and another project to rebuild a shed to cover our well and Kevin is the only one I would trust to do the job and do it well. Kevin's assistant, Mike, is the BEST. He is ready to offer suggestions if you need some help and is a really great person to deal with. Kevin understood that we were trying to save some money and were going to do a little of the work ourselves (which consisted of painting the main bathroom that was gutted and painting and installing some flooring in the master bath). You can't go wrong using KL Adams for your remodeling job.

Description of Work
Complete remodeled one bathroom and replaced shower door and two vanities in master bath..

Category contractors, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Mr Kleen Cleaning Services LLC

Mr. Kleen Cleaning Service, LLC, is a premier cleaning company for the Palm Coast and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on treating your home like it was our own. We know everyone has a different way for the way thy want their home to look, we take that in to account and make it just the way you want it. So if you are tired of coming home at the end of a long day of work and don't want to clean. Call Mr. Kleen Cleaning Service, LLC, it's what we specialize in.

2022 Super Service Award

Stacy & Stacey Management Services LLC

Family owned and operated Residential and Commercial cleaners. In the industry since 2022. We offer affordable cleaning for your home or office while using Eco friendly products for those that have sensitivity issues and are health conscious. We not just offer cleaning but also provide pressure washing and lawn car maintenance. We are a full- service company for all your home and office needs.

Pickiii Washers

2022 Super Service Award

Residential and small commercial construction, remodeling & repairs.

Plumbing, HVAC, minimal Electrical and Roofing. These are done through licensed sub contractors I supervise.