Guerri's Antique Restoration

Founded 1972 • With Angi since April 2008

701 S Spring Garden Ave

Deland, FL 32720

My family and I have been dedicated to the restoration of antiques furniture and art objects for the past 60 years and we have enjoyed every moment. I personally travel to Rome and Florence at least once a year to attend seminars, to improve our skills and learn new techniques. ...

4.1

4.4

4.4

Resposiveness

furniture refinishing (21)upholstery (6)floor buffing (1)

02/12/2021

This guy is the best! My 20 year furniture looks brand new. No one else would take on the work. This company did and nailed it (no pun intended). Highly recommend. Couldn't be happier. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and Refinishing.

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/07/2021

Not good. I contacted the company, and was instructed to send a picture of the item that is need of re-apholstering but never got any response. Even after several attempts to reach the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-apholstering furniture

CATEGORY upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2021

09/03/2020

Job was never done by either of these persons!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a night stand drawer with a large gauge and scratch over 3 1/2”. Spoke with Mr Gueri, he had another person call me, gave a steep price! Told me he worked during the week and he would call and come in the weekend. Still waiting for his call!

CATEGORY furniture repair,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Photo for Guerri's Antique Restoration - 701 S Spring Garden Ave, Deland, FL - 38850053

06/12/2020

Great!! Very professional and he did excellent plus job on my antique furniture restoration. He will tell you I was scared as the previous restoration person I used, ruined my furniture. I was afraid beyond repair. But! Guerri’s restored it back to a beautiful condition. I highly recommend him!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored Several Pieces of Antique Furniture

CATEGORY upholstery,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. I am very happy that you liked my work and thank you for the other project that you gave me to work on.

10/21/2019

Oh my goodness! Talk about a an artist and a craftsman! I wish there was a way to post pictures of before and after. Thank you for making this family heirloom show ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antiques

CATEGORY upholstery,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Photo for Guerri's Antique Restoration - 701 S Spring Garden Ave, Deland, FL - 38185974

[Member Name Removed] You are so kind. It was a pleasure to take care of your chest.

10/17/2019

Eugenio did a BEAUTIFUL job restoring two precious pieces of furniture that have been in my family for over 100+ years. This furniture had been neglected for generations and was in very bad condition (broken, moldy, etc.). I thought there was no hope for restoration and was afraid it would have to be thrown away. My restored furniture was delivered yesterday and I could not believe how beautiful t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete restoration of an antique rocking chair with flat reed seat and back and an 1800s chest of drawers. Both completly restored.

CATEGORY furniture repair,antiques,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] it has been a pleasure to take care of your heirlooms and I thank you very much for your comments. Thank you again, Eugenio.

08/19/2019

Outstanding. He's really conscientious and good artisan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restored two pieces of furniture.

CATEGORY upholstery,custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Thank You [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working on your heirlooms.

08/16/2019

It turned out nice and beautiful again. He was great. he's friendly easy to get a hold of and very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He restored an antique office furniture, love seat and sink.

CATEGORY furniture repair,upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I just saw your review, thank you very much, is very kind of you. Thanks again, Eugenio

08/16/2019

The barber's Chair now is wonderful, I usually pick up the materials, but he said he could get the material himself, and its good enough he was able to restore the barber's chair as good as it was. he also restored a wooden rocking chair for me. And right now he working on a pair of love seat for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restoration of a barber's chair

CATEGORY furniture repair,upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your review, I am already working on your next project.. By, Eugenio

01/17/2018

Excellent work and completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore an antique tea serving cart.

CATEGORY furniture repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Antique furniture restoration, refinishing & repair, woodwork, caning, reupholstering, picture frames, mosaics, metals, oil paintings, silver cleaning & mirrors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal