Turkish Peshtemal Towels

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2015

We are a direct supplier for Turkish peshtemal towels, burlap runners, lace trim and lace fabric. Please contact us for wholesale prices for Turkish peshtemal towels, burlap runners, lace fabric and lace trim. Turkish peshtemal towels are used as wedding favors, wedding gifts, bridesmaids gifts. We specialize in personalization with custom embroidery work on our pestemal towels....

Shelley McNaughton Design Associates Inc

We are a full service interior design firm. Our projects, Residential, commercial and yacht design range from simple refurbishing, room design and decorating, to full scale interior design projects incorporating the services of architects, builders and other design professionals. Scroll down to see photos below. All our trades people are licensed and insured. Shelley McNaughton design associates is a Florida licensed interior design firm #0000818 and an allied member of the American society of interior designers. The firm was established in 1979 and has worked throughout south Florida as well as New York, California, the Bahamas and Central America.

Offers by Shelley McNaughton Design Associates Inc on Angi

08/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Turkish peshtemal towels from them as wedding bag fillers. Peshtemal towels were great quality and unique. The shop was very fast in responding all I needed.

CATEGORY gift shops,interior designers,bridal shops,wedding planning

02/11/2016

It went great. They are very helpful and guided me to the towel style I need. You shiuld give them a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought Turkish peshtemal towels from them as gifts. The towels are gorgeous and people love them. They have great customer service and I will be back for more.

CATEGORY gift shops,bridal shops