Imperial Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2011

270 W Hillsboro Blvd

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

BBB Accredited with "A" rating, Fully insured. 24/7 emergency service, clean worksite, fair pricing highly recommended and professional service....

08/15/2018

Arturo A A.

Took 4 ½ months to start job and asked for more money. once job started it was rushed. Before completions it rained and got water in the house. 4 attempts before roof passed inspection. Wood that needed to be replaced was not nor did they make any attempt to Inform me that they needed to be replaced. the company that painted the house fixed Their damage.

Description of Work
Would not recommend.

01/03/2015

Sarah S.

Fine.

Description of Work
inspected and repaired some roof tiles fixed a leak in the roof

12/23/2014

Donna F.

We have a rental property in Davenport, FL. We just had new flooring put in through the whole house so we went to see how it looked. We live 3 ½ hours away so we're not up there on a regular bases. Unfortunately while we were up there we had a bad storm. That's when we realized we had 3 roof leaks. We knew it was close to Thanksgiving so I immediately got on Angie's List (first time using it) and looked for roofers in the area. I called Imperial Roofing and explained my situation to the lady who answered the phone. She said she would have Mr. Hart call me. We never heard from Mr. Hart or anyone else from the company. Considering the urgency of the situation I would have thought Mr. Hart (or another company rep) would have taken a few minutes to call me back and let me know if they were going to be able to help me. Sadly no one did. It turned out we need a new roof so they loss a good sale.

Description of Work
They did nothing for us. Never returned call as promised.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear your experience with that company but I assure you that there's no person here named Mr.Hart and I have no records of your info in my files. Unfortunately I don't recall speaking with you either. I wish we would have been able to help you and I hope you keep us in mind for future reference. Please let me know if you were able to confirm that this was a mistake.

05/15/2014

Ellen N.

It worked out really well. I was actually pleased with what they did and it was fine. I just ordered it; my husband was the one who dealt with the gentleman that came. He liked him and he did a good job. We thought that this stuff needed to be done and we felt like he was really honest. I am not sure if there was anything we paid above the big deal amount but I feel like there wasn’t. There weren’t any issues since the service was provided. I thought it was a really good price. We were very pleased with the gentleman.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for them. They did some roof repairs.

04/26/2014

Keith J.

did not perform any work

Description of Work
did not perform any work

04/10/2014

Linda H.

I had to contact Imperial regarding my purchase on Angie's list on Thursday. Jillian was visibly upset that the coupon was still available but reluctantly agreed to honor my purchase. She was going to call me back with the schedule for the next week in a day or two. I did not hear back and called Monday late afternoon. The work was scheduled for Wed. 2 men arrived within the 2 hour window in an unmarked van. They seemed confused as to why they were here and could not speak English well enough for us to communicate. They called their boss and allowed me to speak to him and then he apparently told them what to do. After the work was completed I asked them how long I had to wait before pressure cleaning the roof. Again the boss was called. He told me I should wait till the next Monday. Never did I mention having them clean the roof as I had already contracted with a company to clean my roof plus I did not even know Imperial provided that service. The next morning around 9 am an unmarked van appears and I recognize one of the men from the day before. They were here to clean my roof. I said I did not ask you to clean my roof and I was told I had to wait till next week. A man I did not know said the glue dries in 1 hour and they could clean today. I told them no thank you I have contracted with another company. I closed my door and sometime after they left. I would not use this company again nor recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
Inspected our entire roof. All broken and loose ceramic roof tiles (less than 20) were glued. The entire time spent was approximately 1 hr.

Category roofing, doors, roof cleaning

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you're so unsatisfued with the company. We pride ourselves on our customer service and the quality work that we provide. I was not reluctant to honor your coupon, I was uncertain on what advertisement or page you had purchased it from and either way, I sent my crew out there. I apologize for any mis communication regarding the pressure cleaning. My foreman relayed the message that you had inquired about it and were interested in having it done. Although I do not agree with everything in your review, I appreciate you leaving one.

03/31/2014

Sandra T.

Description of Work
They repaired roof tiles and a cracked beam.

02/18/2014

nancy R.

Anthony was fantastic! Answered all of my questions and checked out an extra issue.

Description of Work
Clay tile roof tune up

Thank you very much for the nice review. Please keep us in mind for any future work. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Anthony Ritter

07/03/2013

Danielle S.

Every employee was completely professional. They provided great communication every step of the way. They showed up when they said they would! The customer service was amazing - and they made the job stress free from start to finish!

Description of Work
Imperial did a complete re-roof.

Thank you very much for the review and for your business. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/28/2012

Sandra T.

We had 4 estimates for different roofers and not only did Imperial Roofing have the best price, they also were able to tell us exactly what was wrong with the roof. Anthony Ritter (owner) was very professional and I really felt like he wanted to do what was best for my situation instead of just trying to sell me a new roof. He took the time to explain different options as well as show me areas that need to be repaired\replaced. Their office staff was kept me in the loop through the whole process. In the end it took 1 day to replace the flat roof over our patio. They cleaned up nicely and even offered to paint where the roof joins a wall.

Description of Work
Replacement of a 45x10 flat roof over the patio.

Humble Exterior Cleaning

We provide exterior cleaning for homes and businesses. Cleaning surfaces like driveways,sidewalks,roofs and more, removing build up like mold and algae. The method used is Softwashing - Instead of relying on high pressure to blast away dirt and grime, soft washing uses a combination of low-pressure power washing and cleaning solutions to clean surfaces. These solutions settle in the layers of dirt, eating them away from the inside. The cleaners then use low-pressure power washers to rinse the surface.

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
    Luxurious Washing

luxurious washing services: Concrete Surfaces Paver Driveways Window cleaning Commercial Properties Cleaning Residential Properties Cleaning. How we stand out from our competitors: our relationship with the customer is our #1 priority the goal is for the customer to use us as a permanent service. our prices are some of the best compared to the competitors. We have been in Business for 5 successful years and we are owner operated.

Offers by Luxurious Washing on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We specialize in most roof systems including tile, metal, modified, cedar, asphalt, flat, water proofing, tpo, and built up roofing. Other services include roof cleaning, gutters, impact windows, and doors

Ask for details.