FLORIDA BEST FLOORS

Founded 2016 •

818 SE 4th Ct

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

WE BRING THE SHOWROOM TO YOU!! New flooring is a big investment, and we want to make it easy for our customers to make the right selection for their budget and needs.Our primary goal is your absolute satisfaction from start to finish. Florida best floors carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Choose products in the comfort of your own home with your lighting and décor. Receive an in-home consultation from our knowledgeable and professional Project Manager so you can choose the right flooring at the right price.When you buy from us there's no pressure, and no smoke-and-mirror sales gimmicks. Our prices are final and they're the best in the market guaranteed. Because we don't have the high overhead costs of brick-and-mortar stores, we pass our savings to you. Beside that if you have your own material we offer professional installation services of any kind of flooring! 10% Discount for Military & Seniors, as well!...

flooring (16)hardwood floors (13)home remodeling (1)tile installation (5)carpet installation (4)

11/02/2020

Excellent. Great workmanship. My place looks like new.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Living room floors

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38995087

11/01/2020

All great no prob, they were on time And really did a great job, my bedroom Looks brand new now

Description of Work
I had them install vinyl flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993955

11/01/2020

Excellent, everything went well ! They were really professional, I highly recommended!

Description of Work
First floor flooring

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993939

11/01/2020

Florida Best Floor installed some vinyl floors at my home and I’m so happy I chose them. I had quotes for other big name companies but Andres the owner was very professional. He listened to what I wanted instead of trying to sell me something that is more costly which I didn’t need. The guys completed the job in a timely manner and my floors looks great. I get a lot of complements. I must say I en...

Description of Work
Vinyl floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993915

11/01/2020

Description of Work
Vinyl floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993917

10/30/2020

We recently had laminate flooring installed on our 2nd floor of our new home. From the start, Andres was very communicative and professional. He scheduled our first appointment for 1pm & arrived at 1:05pm! Very prompt! Very impressed! His entire team worked very diligently and their work was immaculate. Our curved staircase were a bit of a challenge but they got it done seamlessly! We are currentl...

Description of Work
Flooring & Painting

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38999363

10/03/2020

Andres was very fair in quoting us a price. All work was completed in 2 days and the results are beautiful. We recommend this company without hesitation!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38922224

10/03/2020

Never sent the statement .I call three times after they came to measure and give me a price. I waited on them . Service never performed. I was disapointed.

Description of Work
Flooring install.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

I sent the estimate Sep 19/2020! I called to followed up and left voice mails several times! Customer never responded!

09/29/2020

I absolutely love My stairs !!! Not only was this company so professional, they were very reasonable with pricing and scheduling. Super clean and very communicative. They are forever my go to people for flooring needs. They brought samples for me to feel and visualize what I wanted. I could communicate through text and phone call. Great company !

Description of Work
flooring- vinyl stair case

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/23/2020

The bathroom tiles were replaced perfectly, but there were a lot of mess after installation. The person who did fantastic tile installation left the mess behind. He did not replace the floor gap and I had available tiles. The cement was all over the place even at the external side of the bathroom doors. Terrible!!! It took me the the whole day to clean it up. He was in a hurry and he left all debr...

Description of Work
Bathroom repair

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

Mister [Member Name Removed] good morning! I apologize for the miss communication, but when when you wrote the review the job wasn’t finished! There were some unfinished details and cleaning to be done! Now the job is done we are glad that you are happy with the finished work! For us the most important is your satisfaction! Anything that you need please call us!

We are a home service flooring company. Florida best floors carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Choose products in the comfort of your own home with your lighting and decor. Receive an in-home consultation from our knowledgeable and professional Project Manager so you can choose the right flooring at the right price.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing