FLORIDA BEST FLOORS

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2018

818 SE 4th Ct

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

WE BRING THE SHOWROOM TO YOU!! New flooring is a big investment, and we want to make it easy for our customers to make the right selection for their budget and needs.Our primary goal is your absolute satisfaction from start to finish. Florida best floors carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Choose products in the comfort of your own home with your lighting and décor. Receive an in-home consultation from our knowledgeable and professional Project Manager so you can choose the right flooring at the right price.When you buy from us there's no pressure, and no smoke-and-mirror sales gimmicks. Our prices are final and they're the best in the market guaranteed. Because we don't have the high overhead costs of brick-and-mortar stores, we pass our savings to you. Beside that if you have your own material we offer professional installation services of any kind of flooring! 10% Discount for Military & Seniors, as well!...

flooring (18)hardwood floors (13)tile installation (5)carpet installation (4)home remodeling (1)

06/23/2022

Victor C.

The job performed by Andres and his group was excellent. Very professional work. In addition the response from Andres was always fast. The job was scheduled for 4-5 days; they did it in 3 days. They need to remove ceramic tiles from kitchen, corridor and bathroom and it was done very well. The final touches on the edges, as well as the baseboards were installed / done very well. I give this company 5 stars. Andres was very, very profesional on what he does. I strongly recommend this company. If you want a job well done hire Andres and company. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Flooring Installation

Work Completed On 04/18/2022

11/02/2020

Mitchell B.

Excellent. Great workmanship. My place looks like new.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Living room floors

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38995087

Ronald W.

All great no prob, they were on time And really did a great job, my bedroom Looks brand new now

Description of Work
I had them install vinyl flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993955

Isabel G.

Excellent, everything went well ! They were really professional, I highly recommended!

Description of Work
First floor flooring

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993939

Andell A.

Florida Best Floor installed some vinyl floors at my home and I’m so happy I chose them. I had quotes for other big name companies but Andres the owner was very professional. He listened to what I wanted instead of trying to sell me something that is more costly which I didn’t need. The guys completed the job in a timely manner and my floors looks great. I get a lot of complements. I must say I enjoy looking at my floors. I definitely use them again and also recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
Vinyl floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993915

Andell A.

Description of Work
Vinyl floors

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38993917

10/30/2020

Karissa J.

We recently had laminate flooring installed on our 2nd floor of our new home. From the start, Andres was very communicative and professional. He scheduled our first appointment for 1pm & arrived at 1:05pm! Very prompt! Very impressed! His entire team worked very diligently and their work was immaculate. Our curved staircase were a bit of a challenge but they got it done seamlessly! We are currently getting our interior painted with Andres & can't wait to see the finished product! We will definitely be using FLORIDA BEST FLOORS for future projects! FYI, despite the company's name being FLORIDA BEST FLOORS, they specialize in almost everything! They can take on almost any & every job!

Description of Work
Flooring & Painting

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38999363

10/03/2020

matthew B.

Andres was very fair in quoting us a price. All work was completed in 2 days and the results are beautiful. We recommend this company without hesitation!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Review for FLORIDA BEST FLOORS - 818 SE 4th Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38922224

10/03/2020

James W.

Never sent the statement .I call three times after they came to measure and give me a price. I waited on them . Service never performed. I was disapointed.

Description of Work
Flooring install.

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

I sent the estimate Sep 19/2020! I called to followed up and left voice mails several times! Customer never responded!

09/29/2020

sophia M.

I absolutely love My stairs !!! Not only was this company so professional, they were very reasonable with pricing and scheduling. Super clean and very communicative. They are forever my go to people for flooring needs. They brought samples for me to feel and visualize what I wanted. I could communicate through text and phone call. Great company !

Description of Work
flooring- vinyl stair case

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

We are a home service flooring company. Florida best floors carries a complete line of products from the world's leading manufacturers. Choose products in the comfort of your own home with your lighting and decor. Receive an in-home consultation from our knowledgeable and professional Project Manager so you can choose the right flooring at the right price.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing