Elcon Electric Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

668 S Military Trl

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Elcon Electric of South Florida has been providing homeowners & businesses alike with expert electrical services for over 25 Years. We've built a company of highly experienced, certified electricians to serve your electrical needs. There's plenty of competition throughout South Florida, but we make it our policy to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. That has gained us a great reputation. We'll provide you with quality work at honest prices....

electrician (371)lighting (74)ceiling fan installation (64)landscape lighting (12)home remodeling (8)HVAC Companies (6)water heaters (2)garage doors (2)

04/04/2021

The work was done by Matt. He did the install efficiently and well. The company called when he was on the way and he showed up on time. I recommend Elcon would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installation

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2021

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the work completed by Matt. I am glad that he was able to take care of the electrical work that was requested. Matt is a true asset to our company. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and we look forward to partnering with you in the future. Stay safe and have a great day!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

02/28/2021

The job was painless ! It took a full day for all the jobs we had lined up. The whole process was perfect. Matt was respectful, explained all options , communicated clearly, and cleaned up after each job. Superb experience !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fans replaced , high hats retrofitted, led lights installed

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

Good Afternoon Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the work completed by Matt. I am glad that he was able to take care of the electrical work in a timely fashion. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and we look forward to partnering with you in the future. Stay safe and have a great day!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

01/21/2021

Great! RANDY is the best! very helpful and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
main breaker GFCI outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for taking the time to place the review on the electrical work we preformed. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations. Please keep us on mind for any future work and share Elcon Electric with your family and friends!! Thank you and stay safe!! Laurie P******

01/19/2021

Very fair pricing and fast results!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to place this review on the work that Christian preformed for you. We appreciate the opportunity to do your electrical repairs. Please share Elcon Electric with you family and friends. Have a great day and stay safe!! Laurie P******

11/05/2020

Tech was polite, clean, professional and punctual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move and fix Plugs smoke and fire alarms

CATEGORY electrician,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

08/11/2020

Had to ask for someone to come afte rhours because they were fully booked which turned out pricey but the job got done professionally and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the service that was preformed. I am glad that we were able to get your hot water heater up and running for you. We appreciate the opportunity and keep Elcon Electric in mind for any future projects you may have. Have a great day and be safe!!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

04/27/2020

It went extremely well, Christian did an excellent job, I was very impressed with his work ethic and his knowledge about electrical wiring. I will use them for any electrical projects I have in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service change moved meter from inside to outside and moved breaker panel from kitchen to outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the work that was preformed at your residence. I am glad to hear that our technicians were able to take care of the installation up to your expectations. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and look forward to partnering with you in the future. Have a great day and be safe!!!, Laurie P******, Service Manager

03/17/2020

a wire had come loose in the wall and they reconnected it. I was charged for an hour minimum, even though it took much less time. I was aware of the minimum, so no reason to complain. They actually came earlier than the scheduled arrival time. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check out a light switch that wasn't working

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Good Morning, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to place this review. I am glad to hear the technician was able to complete you electrical issue you were having. Thank you for understanding the minimum call charge. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and look forward to partnering with you in the future. Have a wonderful day!! Laurie P.

03/09/2020

Responded promptly and professionally. But I used a different company to perform service (at half the price, including installation of lights; which was not included in this company quote). Apparently, there are many companies (including this one) that would like to charge high fees for simple work. They should take note, and pay attention to the competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling boxes installation + lights, in several locations

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Photo for Elcon Electric Inc - 668 S Military Trl, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38434062

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to place your review. I did look over the work order requested to view pricing. as well as spoke to the representative that visited your residence. We take every opportunity as a learning experience and work to make changes when needed. I am glad that you were able to get the installation completed up to your standards. Thank you, Laurie P******

02/16/2020

Everything went well. Elcon Electric was very efficient in calling me back to schedule the appointment for the next day. The Electrician arrived on time, was knowledgeable and completed the work within 1 hr. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of wiring for ceiling fan and installation of ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to place your review. I see that Jason R. was the technician, I am happy to see that your electrical issues were resolved. Please share Elcon with your friends and family. Have a wonderful day!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

Lighting, Outlet Repair & Installation, Electric Wiring, Ceiling Fan Installation, Lighting Retrofits & Security Lighting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check