Access Doors & Windows Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2008

740 S Deerfield Ave

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

U.S. MILITARY FAMILY owned/operated. ACCESS Doors & Windows Inc serves Broward & Palm Beach counties with over 20 years experience. (Residential & Commercial) We are a LICENSED General Contractor specializing in Impact Doors, Windows, and Garage Doors installation. We are a one stop shop from start to finish, including sales, permitting, installation/finish. Here at ACCESS we are a no pressure, no smoke and mirror/used car salesman style tactics. Also we are NOT a Miami based company promising great work with no results. Our reputation and craftsmanship speak volumes. We build our business one project at a time!...

11/05/2020

Nadine M.

Perfect! Jeff and his team were wonderful To work with, did a great job, were punctual, efficient and clean. Couldn’t be happier

Description of Work
Hurricane windows and doors

Category egress windows, garage doors, doors

06/07/2020

david W.

The team was aewsome! Very polite and friendly, walked us through the entire project as they worked. Hands down one of the best experiences I have had with a contractor!

Description of Work
impact Windows and Doors

Category replacement windows, doors

Thanks for the compliment, our crews strive to meet/exceed clients expectations.

Donald S.

Great experience. Jeff (owner) and Jason (team lead) we’re fantastic.

Description of Work
Replace windows & doors

Category garage doors, replacement windows, doors

Janna H.

This was my third time using their services. I found them the first time when I was panicked to get a new impact garage door when a hurricane was approaching. After the hurricane, I needed to replace at least one window so I had them come back and do the front of the house with impact windows. Later, I saved my money and did the rest of the house with impact doors and windows Jeff and Nathan are easy to contact and perform the work as promised. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door, then windows & doors

Category garage doors, replacement windows, doors

Thanks for the compliment it’s always a pleasure working with great customers like this family Jeff

Cynthia C.

The doors took a little longer than expected, but they look beautiful. Having the new impact doors installed reduced my windstorm insurance premiums quite a bit so I am VERY HAPPY about that added benefit.

Description of Work
Replace doors

Category doors

Jeffrey D.

Access Doors and Windows did a great job. They were competitively priced and did an outstanding job. Communication was great and they completed the job early and cleaned up after themselves. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace windows & doors

01/27/2020

John O.

He called right away. He was good about letting me know what I was wanting was not viable.

Description of Work
Have a non insulated steel door that faces west. Pule Homes built my home and installed ventilated panels on the bottom section of the 4 panel double doors on some of the homes. Mine was not one of them. I need a ventilated panel installed to try to combat radiant heat.

11/20/2018

T. L.

Jeff, Nathan and the entire team did a great job installing my new hurricane impact front door and sliding balcony door in my condo. I'm pleased with the high quality and aesthetic appeal of my new doors. Very professional service too. Everything went smoothly. .

Description of Work
Install hurricane impact front door and sliding balcony door.

12/18/2017

Julie G.

They gave me a 2 hour window the same day for the technician to arrive. He got there promptly, diagnosed the problem quickly and told me the price with some options. He got the door fixed and working well, he was very professional and helpful. I would definitely call again with any other issues.

Description of Work
Garage door was not opening, or hesitating and closing again.

09/19/2017

Nicholas C.

From start to finish they were professional. I had a very difficult install as a result of the design of my garage and they were able to iddntify the issue and implement a solution in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
A garage door opener installed.

08/11/2017

John H.

I had ordered and paid for a replacement on my old garage door opener, just assuming it was old and too costly to fix. When Access arrived and took a look at the old unit, the offered to just fix it for less money, but I said go ahead with the new unit. Appreciated the honesty. Work was done promptly and everything was swept up and taken away when it was complete.

Description of Work
Removed old garage door opener and install new replacement.

06/20/2017

George K.

It went extremely well from beginning to the end. I intended on leaving a message in the morning, but the phone was answered by Jeff. I explained the issue and requested if possible that a technician respond before 1 PM, due to an MD appt. I had. Even though there was a hiccup in the response time, which I understood, I was most appreciative of the professionalism, caring and understanding of Peter who subsequently arrived in the afternoon. I inquired about what choices I had in correcting the problem. He offered 2 solutions and the cost of each. Both were reasonable since I searched prior to his arrival on the computer. I've used Access previously and they did not disappoint. I would recommend their service to anyone needing a reputable, experienced, professional an honest company. Thank You.

Description of Work
At the time I had phoned for an appointment, I did not know what work was required, other than the garage door was inoperative and the light constantly flashing.

05/30/2017

ARLENE A.

Not well. We rubbed each other the wrong way. He had too many opinions which I did not agree with.

Description of Work
Total installation of garage door sustem

Category garage doors

We did not even provide an estimate for this job, this customer woke up in the morning with major unhappiness and will go to bed the same, and no garage door project will change that, and just to avoid future problems we kindly walked away, which is the professional thing to do

05/14/2017

John R B.

It went well. Peter explained everything we was going to do before he did it, lubricate the door track and the opener track. When he left, the door was opening quietly again.

Description of Work
Had Garage Door maintenance done.

05/01/2017

Miram G.

Well. They diagnosed the problem and gave a good solution .

Description of Work
Garage door openers

04/27/2017

Richard M.

Rebuttal to Access Reply on my Review. I completely stand by my initial Review. My initial contact was the day before they provided service. I was scheduled for repair the next day and the repairman was to be here the next morning no later then noon time. They called and stated the repairman were running late and would be here in the early afternoon and he finally showed up hours later in the late afternoon. I clearly remember this as we were unable to get our cars out of the garage and had to cancel a doctor's appointment. My initial complaint was the garage door would not open due to one of the springs was broken and it was making loud noises when it was operating to the extent that it sounded like the door would fall down. Most of the noise was coming from the broken spring. The work that was accomplished replacing the broken spring was done quickly and professionally and the repairman applied lubricant to the rollers. I stand by my initial statement that the smell was offensive and permeated the entire house. The door was still making loud noises after the repair and I called them back. The repairman stated there was no problem with the rollers and that the door was old and needed to be replaced with over a $2,000 price tag. I was suspicious and not satisfied as the door was 22 years old but was in near perfect condition. I contacted another repair service and the repairman quickly identified the problem and asked if I had the door recently painted. I told him that painters recently painted the house and door and he showed me that the overspray dripped between the door panels and was binding the panels when it was raised causing the panels to snap and make this loud noise. He stated that he has come across this problem many times and the prior repairman should have known this if he investigated the problem more thoroughly and never recommend to replace the entire door. He advised me to clean the paint off between the panels which I promptly did and eliminated the problem. This repairman was honest and he stated that I defiantly did not need to replace the door for the reasons I stated above. Access's Reply is a complete lie from a very unscrupulous individual. I never used profanities with the repairman and only became angry when learning that they tried to sell me a new garage door in place of a simple fix. In addition, I really became very angry when the owner or supervisor called me and harassed me after my Review on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Replace Garage Springs

04/17/2017

Richard M.

Came hours late for appointment. Replaced both springs, lubricated track and rollers and adjusted sensors on motor. However, door still makes loud clicking noises when raised. Called back and no repair accomplished. States door is old, which is true (22 years old), but can be repaired with either new hinges or rollers. Lubricant used left a very offensive odor throughout garage and house and still lingers after a week and a half.

Description of Work
Door would not open. Had a broken spring and door makes loud noises when door is opened. Suspect one or more hinges or rollers need replacement.

Category garage doors

Customer called at 10 am for an appointment, he wanted service before noon, we told him , it was too short notice, and he agreed for afternoon. Lubrication we use is the most widely used in usa by pros, weve been using it over 15 yrs. customer was angry that his 22 year old door didnt sound like a new one. Come to find out he painted his door and it was sticking the panels together making noise, had nothing to to with the great spring replacent that we did. They do not make an organic sweet smelling professional door lubrication unfortunately, this particular customer is bothered by many other things besides what service we did for them, we even went out a second time to try to settle things but the customer lost his cool and used profanities

03/27/2017

Seth U.

Great service. Tech was very polite,professional and prompt. We paid extra for 2 remotes and new key pad entry (which was a package) so it may have been a bit over $400 but not much. Very happy with service and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New garage door opener and roller service

03/14/2017

John S.

They are very good and competent. I thought they were priced very well for what I purchased. It took them an hour or two to complete the service. The people were very nice. The area was left clean.

03/05/2017

Charles S.

Installer was on time and had all the tools and parts he needed. The project would have been easier in a newer home, but because this house is very old, he was required to modify some aspects to suit, which he did easily and efficiently. He was friendly and engaging and was a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door opener, track, rollers, etc., replacing an old system that no longer worked.

02/09/2017

Phillip D.

I purchased the offer to have a Liftmaster chain-drive garage door opener installed through Angie's List two days again and was able to schedule the work to be performed right away. Peter arrived right when he was supposed to this morning and did a great job getting everything installed. I paid an additional $50 to get the wifi internet gateway kit (which they don't install themselves) and an additional $35 to get a second remote and a keypad installed. I was very happy with Peter and the work he did and would recommend Access Garage Doors to others.

Description of Work
Liftmaster garage door opener installed

01/13/2017

Felicia B.

Very honest, reliable company. Explained everything, showed me how to keep lubricated. Recommended I buy special garage door lubricant and spray every 2-3 months.

Description of Work
Lubrication of rollers, replacement of bad rollers, serviced 2-car garage door.

12/16/2016

Charles M.

Great customer service and great installation experience. Jeff, the owner, is very responsive and prompt in getting things done. I called for an appointment after our initial meeting and he was able to schedule installation the very next day. His installer Eddie (?) did a wonderful job removing the old door and motor and installing the new system complete with an external keypad in about 4 hours. He is extremely professional and committed to doing a perfect job. He left my garage clean and took everything old away with him. Great company!

Description of Work
New wind rated garage door.

11/22/2016

James G.

The entire process went very smoothly.

Description of Work
I needed to replace my torsion springs. Access came the same day and replaced them for an unbeatable price. Peter was my tech and he was very knowledgeable and professional.

03/14/2016

sharon R.

I called on a Saturday morning when I could not open my double garage door and my cars were captives inside. Within an hour the tech arrived and showed us that a broken spring was the reason the door would not lift. He had the part on his truck and within a half hour, the repair was made and our door was working properly. Prompt, excellent service at a fair price!

Description of Work
Replaced a broken spring.

Coast To Coast Garage Door

We are a family-owned business with over 20 years of combined experience in the garage door repair, maintenance and installation industry we're dedicated to serving the safety and security of South Florida. At coast to coast garage door we handle Sales, Service and Installation of : Overhead Doors, Sectional Doors, Dock Levelers, Truck Restraints, Dock Seals & Shelters, Dock Doors & Specialty Doors.

Florida Garage Door Company

The Florida Garage Door Company offers a complete line of high quality Garage Doors, Openers, Parts, and Accessories by major brand names. Our technicians are experts in there field and work is warrantied. We happily of suggestions on the right parts and cost effective methods to repair or replace your door. Any questions you may have we will gladly answer to help you make a decision. Some of our products offered are listed below. All doors provided by Florida Garage Door Company are hurricane tested and meet or exceed hurricane code. Florida Garage Door Company is independently owned and operated locally. We provide weekend and after hours appointments when its convenient for you. Please see our discounts and specials as we always strive to keep our prices low and workmanship high. Our trained and experienced technicians can work on any and all makes and models of garage doors and openers, including new doors, new garage openers or service your existing garage door. The Florida Garage Door Company is licensed and insured providing warranties on all products and services. You can learn more about our products and services offered on our website. Please call today to schedule a appointment. We look forward to making you a satisfied customer .

Offers by Florida Garage Door Company on Angi
    Brian's Garage Doors LLC

We have been servicing, repairing, & installing garage doors and garage door openers since 1997. Same Day Service & Repairs starting at $95.00 Veteran Owned and Family Operated Business.

CGC1525402
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

IMPACT DOORS, WINDOWS, GARAGE DOORS Installation.

We do not service doors/windows installed by others

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Access Doors & Windows Inc.

How is Access Doors & Windows Inc. overall rated?

Access Doors & Windows Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Access Doors & Windows Inc. open?

Access Doors & Windows Inc. is open:

What payment options does Access Doors & Windows Inc. provide

Access Doors & Windows Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Access Doors & Windows Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Access Doors & Windows Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Access Doors & Windows Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Access Doors & Windows Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Access Doors & Windows Inc. ?

Yes, Access Doors & Windows Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Access Doors & Windows Inc. offer?

Access Doors & Windows Inc. offers the following services: IMPACT DOORS, WINDOWS, GARAGE DOORS Installation.

Are there any services Access Doors & Windows Inc. does not offer?

We do not service doors/windows installed by others