Access Doors & Windows Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2008

U.S. MILITARY FAMILY owned/operated. ACCESS Doors & Windows Inc serves Broward & Palm Beach counties with over 20 years experience. (Residential & Commercial) We are a LICENSED General Contractor specializing in Impact Doors, Windows, and Garage Doors installation. We are a one stop shop from start to finish, including sales, permitting, installation/finish. Here at ACCESS we are a no pressure, no smoke and mirror/used car salesman style tactics. Also we are NOT a Miami based company promising great work with no results. Our reputation and craftsmanship speak volumes. We build our business one project at a time!...

NY Best Home Improvements

Our company offers windows services. Call now to see how we can help you. No job is too big or too small, we do it all!! 100% Finance, $0 Down

Offers by NY Best Home Improvements on Angi
Garabar Roofing, Windows and Doors

Garabar Roofing, Windows & Doors is a fully licensed and insured Florida roofing contractor and general contractor serving Palm Beach County. Our in-house employees perform high quality, clean work. No Subcontractors. Our employees wear issued uniforms, drive company trucks and use company tools. We work throughout Palm Beach County and beyond. We work with residential and commercial roofing properties of all sizes and needs. LICENSE #CCC1327252 & #CGC1510976. Give us a call at 561-337-6798 to start a conversation.

Keenan Window & Door

Family owned and operated since 1990. We use only in house installers, no sub contractors. Every job is finished with great detail so that all of our customers walk away knowing that thay made the correct choice in picking Keenan Window. Estimates are free. Call today about specials.

11/05/2020

Perfect! Jeff and his team were wonderful To work with, did a great job, were punctual, efficient and clean. Couldn’t be happier

Description of Work
Hurricane windows and doors

Category egress windows,garage doors,doors

06/07/2020

The team was aewsome! Very polite and friendly, walked us through the entire project as they worked. Hands down one of the best experiences I have had with a contractor!

Description of Work
impact Windows and Doors

Category replacement windows,doors

Thanks for the compliment, our crews strive to meet/exceed clients expectations.

05/02/2020

Access Doors and Windows did a great job. They were competitively priced and did an outstanding job. Communication was great and they completed the job early and cleaned up after themselves. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace windows & doors

Category replacement windows,doors

05/02/2020

This was my third time using their services. I found them the first time when I was panicked to get a new impact garage door when a hurricane was approaching. After the hurricane, I needed to replace at least one window so I had them come back and do the front of the house with impact windows. Later, I saved my money and did the rest of the house with impact doors and windows Jeff and Nathan are e...

Description of Work
Replaced garage door, then windows & doors

Category garage doors,replacement windows,doors

Thanks for the compliment it’s always a pleasure working with great customers like this family Jeff

05/02/2020

The doors took a little longer than expected, but they look beautiful. Having the new impact doors installed reduced my windstorm insurance premiums quite a bit so I am VERY HAPPY about that added benefit.

Description of Work
Replace doors

Category doors

IMPACT DOORS, WINDOWS, GARAGE DOORS Installation.

We do not service doors/windows installed by others

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover