Above Air Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since November 2010

1490 SW 1st Way

Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

ABOVE AIR Inc. has developed its client base almost exclusivley from word of mouth advertising. We have a small group of highly experienced technicians with an average of 17 years of field experience each. We have an average staff of 10 employees. Above air sends only its direct employees to your home (not subcontractors). ABOVE AIR operates from the beach to the everglades and from the Dade Broward line north to approximatley Lake Worth. ABOVE AIR Inc. is what is known as a state of florida "Class A" licenced air conditioning contractor. A "Class A" licence is the top of three licences offered for air conditioning by the state of florida, this licence allows ABOVE AIR to service or replace any air conditioner of any size anywhere in the state of Florida. Above Air Inc offers FREE estimates for a/c replacements. Please call for FREE advice when a repair may be needed, diagnostic fees can be discussed at this time. You can contact Above Air for service by email on weekdays before 5:00 PM or leave a message by email for non emergency calls during times after hours or weekends. Our contact information is listed below. In Broward dial (954) 341-0816 or in Palm Beach dial (561) 488-0832 or EMAIL customerservice@aboveairinc.com...

09/14/2017

Stuart F.

The tech arrived 1st thing in the morning. He problem shot the unit and got stuck on the main issue. So he called for help (someone more familiar with our unit). The owner of the company arrived and said he wasn't going to leave until we had air again. He stayed here in the hot sun all day (6+ hours) working on our unit. He showed great dedication to making sure we wouldn't spend another night without A/C. We are so pleased we picked Above Air for our A/C company and will pick them again when we need a new A/C.

Description of Work
The A/C unit went out during hurricane Irma. The compressor wouldn't turn on.

08/21/2016

Kelly R.

They are awesome. It was taking time for the manufacturer to provide the part, so they were out every week to check on the unit and make sure my family was staying cool. One evening they couldn't get a technician to come out. When I came home, my neighbor informed me that Chris, the owner, came out himself, and additionally helped my neighbor as well. They just replaced all the parts this weekend and the AC works beautifully. These guys are top notch and you can't go wrong choosing them.

Description of Work
A/C that was purchased 3 years ago with Above Air was having problems keeping the house cool. They gave me an excellent warranty and came out to fix it. Since this AC unit has had some issues, they decided to replace the coils.

03/24/2016

Keith R.

Excellent Removed old AC unit and Installed new 21 Seer 4 ton Carrier Infinity AC unit with an FE4 air Handler Attic installation very difficult took the time on training and explaining how to properly set the thermostat control air filter etc. They did suburb Job 5 stars from start to finish Extremely professional Great people great job neat well done I am a retired contractor so know all the costs plus labor Would recommend Above Air all day long they are very best

Description of Work
removed and Installed Carrier Infinity New Ac unit plus top of the line FE4 air handler

03/16/2016

Keith R.

Description of Work
Very Professional neat and the best price.

05/19/2015

Andres R.

I was asked to leave my contact information and that someone would call me back, someone did call me back but I was unable to answer the phone as I was tied up at work at the moment, they did not leave a message. I called back the next day and said what had happened, the person on the phone said I would get a call from the sales man in the next 10 or 20 minutes, that is the last I heard of them, they never called me again. I figure they did not really want my business so I started contacting other providers in the area.

Description of Work
Contacted this provider to get and estimate to replace the A/C on my home.

04/11/2013

Terri M.

Above Air Inc were perfect. I have used them for years. It is a family owned company, these people act like they have known you forever. They installed my Air conditioning unit for me and I have a maintenance plan for me. They order my filters for me, so I always have filters and the people in the office are very nice. They even came out on a Sunday when our air conditioning did not work and they don't charge so much.

Description of Work
Above Air Inc did maintence on my air conditioning unit and cleared my line because it was getting clogged up.

02/21/2013

Marcelo M.

They are very good. They are the only people I use for my air conditioning system.

Description of Work
Above Air Inc put in a new air conditioning unit for me. I have been using them for about 10 years.

01/06/2012

JUDY B.

They do great work. Kevin is very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. I will continue to use them in the future and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I have used their services for the past 5 years. They came to do an annual maintenance and found a part that was about out of warranty and to save some money they gave me the option to replace it. I went ahead and decided to do the replacement,. Previous to this I have not had to replace anything.

10/11/2011

kathryn S.

I called mid-morning and they came out the same afternoon. They responded quickly ,diagnosed the problem, ordered the part over the phone, and someone delivered the part to the service technician while he was still at my house. It's too bad that I had a service call on my new a/c in the first year but I am very happy that they responded so quickly, were friendly and handled the warranty information so I didn't have to. They work completely by word of mouth, no advertizing, which I am happy to support.

Description of Work
This company came out and serviced a new unit that they installed last November. It was making a wheezing sound outside and was blowing warm air even though the ground around the unit was freezing cold and the overflow outlet was empty.

01/23/2011

Michael H.

The technician Kevin showed up on time and knew what he was doing. He was fast and did not leave any mess for me to clean up...unlike most service companys today...the price was fair for the amount of work done. This company is muchbetter than ATC who I had used before them.

Description of Work
Drain line cleared and cleaned. Contacts replaced on condenser unit outside.

Florida Air Service

Family owned and operated since 1990. We pride ourselves on our commitment to exceptional customer service. We aim to differentiate ourselves from our competitors by forming long-term relationships with our customers and staying committed to revolutionizing your service experience. We look forward to working with you and becoming your trusted air conditioning and refrigeration partner. Class A Air Conditioning State of Florida certified contractor, licensed, bonded and fully insured. Call today to schedule your free estimate!

Offers by Florida Air Service on Angi
    JackRabbit Air Conditioning

The South Florida Contractor You Can Count On & Trust To Handle The Job. Is your Home or Business in need of a completely new air conditioning and heating system? Has The Air Conditioning At Your Business or Residence STOP working properly? Is the air conditioning and heating system freezing up with ice? What About leaking water? Another Common Problem can be the drain line is clogged and needs to be cleaned out. If The Situation with your Home or Business is Small or Big, We Have The Solution. We are licensed & insured as well as certified, to handle any problems you may be experiencing, Jack Rabbit Air Conditioning Can service, repair, install & maintenance Air conditioning and heating systems up to 25 tons, so call today to schedule a Service or a Free Estimate on a new Air Conditioning System. With over 10 years of experience in the air conditioning and heating trade, Jack Rabbit Air Conditioning has been providing South Florida, with exceptional Air Conditioning service, repairs, installations & maintenance. We have always been dedicated in making sure our customers are always 100% satisfied, That Is Why we always stand by our work with 100% guarantee, that means if something is not right we will make it right guaranteed. Jack Rabbit Air Conditioning understands that in Florida the heat can sometimes just be to unbearable, Let Us handle the hard work in the heat to provide you with the cooling your home or business needs. this is the reason we provide 24 hour Service 7 days a week and you can always count on one of our friendly, experienced, and certified technicians or installers to provide you with the best service in South Florida.

Offers by JackRabbit Air Conditioning on Angi
    Major League Contracting Services

We specialize in HVAC system installation. We operate in all of South Florida. We work with the P.A.C.E. program that allows homeowners to get high efficiency upgrades to their homes. Once a homeowner is approved, they will have a 0 down and no payments up to 20 months. This is not based on credit so you may have good credit, bad credit it doesn't matter. We have over 40 years of experience. We care for our customers and always offer warranties on the job performed.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Repairs. Preventative maintenance. Air filtration & sanitizing. Free consultation. Free estimates on new replacement A/C systems.

Duct cleaning