Power Electric USA Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2019

We are an electrical contracting company dedicated to providing our residential, commercial, and industrial customers with outstanding service. We perform all types of general electrical work as well as solar panel installation. We are licensed, fully insured, and all of our work complies with National Electrical code. When you choose to work with Power Electric USA, you choose to work with a team of diligent electricians who have all of the required qualifications and expertise necessary to tackle your electrical and solar projects with excellence....

A Service Provider's profile image

+21 more images

electrician (24)lighting (11)ceiling fan installation (2)home security systems (2)home remodeling (1)tile installation (1)

07/01/2022

Jeff C.

Great communication fast and done correctly

Description of Work
replace electrical panel

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

05/23/2022

robert L.

Excellent !! Jeremy was professional and did an outstanding job on a somewhat difficult job repairing and replacing the disconnect box due to another companies negligence . I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
replacement of FPE a/c disconnect.

Work Completed On 05/24/2022

05/13/2022

Gary M.

There aren't enough stars!! This was by far the best experience I've ever had working with electronics. Jeremy and his co-worker who I'm sorry I didn't catch his name, communicated throughout the entire project. Both have excellent customer skills. I never once felt like I was being condescended to. They were well organized and worked steady until the job was done and they cleaned up better than it looked before. I'm calling again in a few weeks for more work.

Description of Work
Fans, wiring switches

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

01/29/2021

Steve K.

Great with no issues.

Description of Work
Electrical power from pole to building retiring fuse box

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm happy to hear that you're satisfied with the results of our work. We really appreciate your business!

12/21/2020

Kathy A.

I would definitely use Power Electric USA again. They were very professional and very efficient.

Description of Work
We had 2 ceiling fans and 3 dimmer switches installed

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/20/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our electricians really pride themselves on their efficiency. We are very grateful for your business!

09/22/2020

Rick C.

Great people doing a great job highly recommend

Description of Work
Whole house generator. Various electrical repairs.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/16/2020

John C.

First rate. Only had to wait 2 days after initial contact for service to be completed.

Description of Work
Replaced switches to operate my hurricane shutters.

Category electrician, home security systems

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Review for Power Electric USA Inc  - 5595 New Jersey Ave, De Leon springs, FL - 38879411

09/07/2020

Chris W.

Dean was GREAT to work with! He was punctual and communication was wonderful! He charged a reasonable rate for his skill, response and professionalism. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Checking connection and outlets for issue with appliance

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

07/27/2020

Jenn M.

He did such a great job. Dean was friendly, fast, and went the extra mile to make my husband and I feel safe. He replaced a couple of breakers for us, re-wired our water heater, and cleaned out our breaker box so that we could get more life out of it. I will definitely call him again if we need more electrical work done!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

07/16/2020

Mark S.

Indoor Lightning

Description of Work
Fantastic. They far exceeded our expectations. Very reasonably priced so we had them do more. I would highly recommend Power Lighting USA for your electrical needs

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/29/2020

Deborah F.

Great! Guys were on time, checking with us throughout the process. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Hi Hats, additional outlets, whole house surge protector

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/23/2020

June M.

They found several outlets, a switch and the breaker panel with aluminum wires that had been burned. In a word for their workmanship and integrity..... Awesome

Description of Work
Install aluminum rated switches and receptacles, made connections with alumiconn connectors. found some real problems.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/23/2020

Neihl K.

Dean and his team were professional and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
wire a shop, 100 amp service, led 320 watt lights in shop and wallpacks outside. plenty of receptacles

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

05/22/2020

Frank S.

Dean called to tell me that he was running early, and was able to arrive before the scheduled time, which he did. He was very professional, well-equipped, and kept me thoroughly informed each step of the way. I was impressed with how knowledgeable he was about the cause of my problem, and how he explained it to me. The cost was very reasonable for the work that he did, and I would certainly call him again.

Description of Work
Repair a faulty circuit

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

01/22/2020

Cheri L.

My second time using this company and I will continue using them for all my electrical projects. These are good people.

Description of Work
Replace a faulty floodlight camera

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

01/22/2020

Cheri L.

What a great company. I will definitely use again . If you're looking for any type of electrical service. I can highly recommend this comp;any!

Description of Work
Install a Ring security light

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Jolsen F.

It was excellent. They cleaned up. They did the job competently. They have a strong price. All was good. There was no issues.

Description of Work
They did an installation for parking lot lighting.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

Dick D.

It was very good. They were knowledgeable. They knew what they were doing. They were courteous.

Description of Work
They installed outlets.

Work Completed On 12/02/2018

Carol R.

It was very good. He did terrific work.

Description of Work
He redid my house. He refinished the bathroom. He re-tiled the house. He put tile in the porch.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/02/2017

Brian M.

It was great. They did a great job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They converted all lighting to LED in my building.

Category lighting

Work Completed On 12/02/2018

Angela G.

They were awesome. It was very good. They did a good work.

Description of Work
They installed a whole house circuit breaker. He upgraded the electric from 110 amp to 200 amp.

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

11/23/2019

Brian L.

Really well. Dean was super responsive and got out right away to fix multiple problems we had. Both lighting and electrical

Description of Work
electrical and lighting

Work Completed On 12/03/2019