SB Tree Service

201210300007
Volusia County, FL
Volusia County Revenue Division
09/30/2021

SB Tree Service is a professional tree service company headquartered in Holly Hill, FL. We serve all areas of Volusia County with a full-spectrum of tree management and property services, including tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearing, and more. All debris is chipped and hauled away, and estimates are always free. We have extensive experience working with HOA's, commercial plazas, and residential properties alike. Fully insured for Auto, Liability, and Worker's Comp. Licensed in Volusia and Flagler Counties....

Flying Squirrel Tree and Debris Removal

Full service tree removal company LLC., Licensed and Insured We have years of experience and the knowledge to properly care for each project we work on. We listen to our customers and treat them and their property with respect.

Tree Solutions Florida

Tree Solutions is a local Fully Licensed and Insured Tree Service serving both Volusia and Flagler Counties.

Angel Oak Arbor Care

Angel Oak Arbor Care is a local tree service company dedicated to providing quality customer service and expert tree removal services throughout Florida.

07/16/2021

Gordon S.

We were impressed by their professionalism. David, Brennon, Christopher, and the rest of the crew were friendly and worked hard to meet our satisfaction. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We need one large tree trimmed, a palm tree pruned, and a Norfolk Pine Tree removed. They also grinded our stump.

04/27/2021

Earl & Victoria L.

They were cheerful, respectful, professional, cooperative, not only to us but to each other and therefore a pleasure to have on our property. Dave, Justin, Vincente, Nate, and Dion were all outstanding. We especially appreciated their responsiveness to any requests we made of them. We would highly recommend them and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They completely took down two large trees, removed a number of small junk trees, and removed some dead palm branches from our palm trees.

02/24/2021

Mervin V.

From the first words with John to my last words with Chris, “You did an Excellent job 100% - 5-Stars”. This is a team of professionals that know how to work happy together, very rare these days! Plus they have the latest and best equipment to get it done right. My recommendation; if you are looking for any tree service, get in contact with SB Tree Service, I’m sure you’ll end up feeling like me, very satisfied. My place ended clean and beautiful too, oh one more comment, my wife is so happy and she now feels really safe!

Description of Work
Big Oak trees removed, many large stumps removed.

02/02/2021

Stacy A.

I would hire this company again and again. They took down 8 trees in the matter of 5 hours.

Description of Work
Tree service

10/20/2020

Howard M.

They called almost immediately and arranged an appointment. Christopher came by at the agreed upon time, gave me a quote and had the job completed within 30 minutes. Great job and awesome equipment.

Description of Work
Stump Removal

10/20/2020

NICHOLAS D.

Excellent!! Chris and the SB Team did a Great Job! They were on time.. They were very Professional... They did a great job of cleaning up when they completed the job. I would highly recommend the SB Tree Removal Team Nick D Wisteria Drive Ormond Beach

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure to assist you with your tree care needs. Thank you for your recommendation.

05/22/2020

Susan G.

Great! Very professional - experienced staff- worked well together! Lots of heavy equipment - the teamwork was very impressive. I was very happy with the job well done! Cleaned up afterwards! I highly recommend this Company & will use them again!

Description of Work
Tree removal

01/22/2020

David M.

They responded to my request for a quote quickly. Their price was very reasonable for the work being provided. They arrived at the promised date and time and quickly went to work after a brief walk around to review the needed work before beginning. The entire crew was was very respectful and worked diligently until the work was done. Chris and Eddie stayed in contact and made sure they got an approval before bringing any equipment on to my lawn. The job was completed quickly and all the trimming and trash removed before leaving. The work was done even though the day was very windy, cool, and damp. They performed a final walk walk thru with me to be sure I was satisfied before leaving. I am pleased with their work and professionalism and will use them in the future. David

Description of Work
I had 2 dead queen palm trees removed including the stumps and 18 other palms of various types trimmed for the season.

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed] thank you for leaving such a positive review we look forward to servicing your palm trees again in the future there’s any questions or concerns please call us 386-320-3056 Chris Forrest

10/30/2019

Jeanne G.

Excellent. They arrived on time, very professional, went over things with me again and went straight to it. They are very efficient and grest at cleaning up too! This was there 2nd time on our 2 1/2 acres and there will be a 3rd, and a 4th! My neighbor even hired them on the spot!. You guys are great. Thank you!

Description of Work
Multiple overly large trees removed

09/02/2019

mary R.

Following tree removal I had issues with the work. I was unable to get a response from my contact with the company& posted a review that reflected my issues.I was immediately contacted by the company owner who has done everything he could to fix my issues. And, in fact one of the issues was my mistake,not their responsibility. The owner is an honest guy trying to run a great company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

SB Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

1424 Ridgewood Ave suite 5

Daytona Beach, FL 32117

Tree trimming, Tree removal, Stump grinding, Brush clearing, mulching, pressure washing, Hurricane Mitigation, Fire Mitigation, Storm Clean Up. All debris removed. Free estimates! 100% Customer Satisfaction..

No job too big or too small