SB Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

1424 Ridgewood Ave suite 5

Daytona Beach, FL 32117

SB Tree Service is a professional tree service company headquartered in Holly Hill, FL. We serve all areas of Volusia County with a full-spectrum of tree management and property services, including tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearing, and more. All debris is chipped and hauled away, and estimates are always free. We have extensive experience working with HOA's, commercial plazas, and residential properties alike. Fully insured for Auto, Liability, and Worker's Comp. Licensed in Volusia and Flagler Counties....

05/06/2022

Holly G.

I was so impressed!! The tree that was causing me grief is gone! I can sleep better now with hurricane season approaching. Everything was cleaned up, and raked and hauled away. My husband is so happy with the whole team that did the work!! We had a 55 thousand pound water oak fall on the house in 2016. it was a nightmare. Its cheaper to just get rid of trees that pose a danger than it was to cleanup and rebuild after one splits your home in half! We were displaced for 4 long months and that cost a fortune too! Thank you for this teams professional, and experienced work! Job Well Done!! Tim and Holly Graves

Description of Work
oak tree removal

02/02/2022

Randall P.

Daniel brought the crew on time, and they completed a big job in short order. They did a great job and cleaned up when they were done. I will definitely use them again when I need a tree service.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal

07/16/2021

Gordon S.

We were impressed by their professionalism. David, Brennon, Christopher, and the rest of the crew were friendly and worked hard to meet our satisfaction. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We need one large tree trimmed, a palm tree pruned, and a Norfolk Pine Tree removed. They also grinded our stump.

04/27/2021

Earl & Victoria L.

They were cheerful, respectful, professional, cooperative, not only to us but to each other and therefore a pleasure to have on our property. Dave, Justin, Vincente, Nate, and Dion were all outstanding. We especially appreciated their responsiveness to any requests we made of them. We would highly recommend them and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They completely took down two large trees, removed a number of small junk trees, and removed some dead palm branches from our palm trees.

02/24/2021

Mervin V.

From the first words with John to my last words with Chris, “You did an Excellent job 100% - 5-Stars”. This is a team of professionals that know how to work happy together, very rare these days! Plus they have the latest and best equipment to get it done right. My recommendation; if you are looking for any tree service, get in contact with SB Tree Service, I’m sure you’ll end up feeling like me, very satisfied. My place ended clean and beautiful too, oh one more comment, my wife is so happy and she now feels really safe!

Description of Work
Big Oak trees removed, many large stumps removed.

02/02/2021

Stacy A.

I would hire this company again and again. They took down 8 trees in the matter of 5 hours.

Description of Work
Tree service

10/20/2020

Howard M.

They called almost immediately and arranged an appointment. Christopher came by at the agreed upon time, gave me a quote and had the job completed within 30 minutes. Great job and awesome equipment.

Description of Work
Stump Removal

10/20/2020

NICHOLAS D.

Excellent!! Chris and the SB Team did a Great Job! They were on time.. They were very Professional... They did a great job of cleaning up when they completed the job. I would highly recommend the SB Tree Removal Team Nick D Wisteria Drive Ormond Beach

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure to assist you with your tree care needs. Thank you for your recommendation.

05/22/2020

Susan G.

Great! Very professional - experienced staff- worked well together! Lots of heavy equipment - the teamwork was very impressive. I was very happy with the job well done! Cleaned up afterwards! I highly recommend this Company & will use them again!

Description of Work
Tree removal

01/22/2020

David M.

They responded to my request for a quote quickly. Their price was very reasonable for the work being provided. They arrived at the promised date and time and quickly went to work after a brief walk around to review the needed work before beginning. The entire crew was was very respectful and worked diligently until the work was done. Chris and Eddie stayed in contact and made sure they got an approval before bringing any equipment on to my lawn. The job was completed quickly and all the trimming and trash removed before leaving. The work was done even though the day was very windy, cool, and damp. They performed a final walk walk thru with me to be sure I was satisfied before leaving. I am pleased with their work and professionalism and will use them in the future. David

Description of Work
I had 2 dead queen palm trees removed including the stumps and 18 other palms of various types trimmed for the season.

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed] thank you for leaving such a positive review we look forward to servicing your palm trees again in the future there’s any questions or concerns please call us 386-320-3056 Chris Forrest

10/30/2019

Jeanne G.

Excellent. They arrived on time, very professional, went over things with me again and went straight to it. They are very efficient and grest at cleaning up too! This was there 2nd time on our 2 1/2 acres and there will be a 3rd, and a 4th! My neighbor even hired them on the spot!. You guys are great. Thank you!

Description of Work
Multiple overly large trees removed

09/02/2019

mary R.

Following tree removal I had issues with the work. I was unable to get a response from my contact with the company& posted a review that reflected my issues.I was immediately contacted by the company owner who has done everything he could to fix my issues. And, in fact one of the issues was my mistake,not their responsibility. The owner is an honest guy trying to run a great company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/10/2019

Richard H.

the work was done professional & everyone worked together. if there was a foreman on the job, you couldn't tell as it was a total team effort. great job.

Description of Work
tree removal & stub grinding

12/13/2018

Diane S.

Crew started early in the am and was done in a couple of hours. All work was done as promised with supervision of owner, Chris. Yard was thoroughly cleaned at the end. I would definitely recommend this company as they do a good job, complete the work as initially agreed upon and assisted with HOA regulations.

Description of Work
Extensive tree trimming and tree removal

11/07/2018

Karen H.

Excellent work. The guys were punctual, went right to work as a team and got the job done. They removed four trees, cleaned up and trimming our huge live oak, trimmed the queen palm and four sandals Everything was cleaned up when they left. I will definitely use them again and refer friends to them

Description of Work
Tree removal and trumming

Category tree service

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you.

09/03/2018

Hugh T.

The team did an amazing job of trimming our trees and removing one diseased tree and the clean up was excellent. The job was done in a very professional manner and we will call them again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed

06/01/2018

Deb M.

Work done on time, quickly, professionally.. Expensive, but any good tree service for 60 foot live oaks is costly. Would have preferred they be able to get their bucket truck into the back yard. Other than that, satisfied.

Description of Work
Large tree weight reduction/trim

06/01/2018

Deb M.

They trimmed up the 4 neglected trees and did a weight reduction on one side where a tree splits into two trunks. Very fast and professional from start to finish, and no debris left behind. Their price was reasonable for the work done and for the ease of dealing with them. A person answered the office phone the first time I called, and an estimator came out to do the quote. Amelia did mine. She also was at the job site the entire time of the work to answer questions and be the liason between me and the workers . I liked that better than yelling at a dude 40 feet in the air with a chainsaw. Also, they raked the yard and blew off the street, porches, sidewalks, and driveway. Very pleased overall.

Description of Work
4 large, neglected live oaks trimmed.

02/15/2018

ROBIN J.

Terrible. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
In December we requested an estimate for a couple of trees to be removed. Laurie gave us a quote, which we accepted. She said, however, they wouldn't be able to do them until January. That was fine. We needed to get our HOA approval, first, anyway. We got the okay for the trees to be removed and told SB Tree Service we are good to do. Come January, I never heard from Laurie. I tried calling her, and she kept putting me off. I tried calling her again, and she wouldn't answer the calls. I finally got a hold of her, and once again, she put me off. She said that they've have bigger jobs in other cities, and won't get to us for the next couple of weeks. She said that she would call us 24 hours in advance. Well, low and behold the next morning, SB showed up at our door. My husband spoke with them. Apparently, the business just got sold to these people, and they would not be able to honor the estimate since it was over 30 days old. The new price that they quoted us was double what the original estimate was. We said, "No, Thanks." How unprofessional! I don't appreciate them jerking us around like this. I trusted that they would honor their estimate. I will never recommend them to anyone!

Category tree service

I’m sorry you feel that jerked around from the previous owners. Being under new management I don’t feel that we are deserving of such a negative review. If there is anything else We can do please call us. (386)320-3056

01/28/2018

Gregory J.

Stay away. This company was working in my neighborhood and used my driveway to back into. I have no issue with that, although they backed over my posts and lawn irrigation causing a good bit of damage. They tried leaving the site without telling me but my neighbor saw it happen and stopped them from leaving. The driver gave my neighbor a business card to an employee that hadn't worked for them for years. I called the main office and was told they'd be right out to look at the damage. That's been 4 weeks and they are ignoring me. I recommend people look further for a reputable tree service company instead of this one.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Category tree service

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] Please call our office immediately so that we can remedy this situation. I am unsure how this fell through the cracks and was not handled in a timely manner! I apologize for the expense and aggravation. We at SB Tree Service strive to provide the best service to our customers. I will be more than willing to compensate for any damages left to your property while we were working on your neighbors yard. My name is Laurie and I am the office manager. I have spoken with the owner of our company and brought this to his attention. We would very much like the opportunity to rectify this situation immediately. Sincerely, Laurie Tubbs Office Manager SB Tree Service

12/22/2017

Darryl M.

Crew arrived early and went to work immediately. Worked diligently and completed the job to our satisfaction. This was the fourth time we needed SB Tree Service and will call on them again when needed. Have not hesitated to recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed 5 pine trees and removed vines from one large pine tree. Trimmed a large oak tree and a holly tree.

Category tree service

Thank You So much for the positive review!! It was our pleasure to serve you and it was so nice to see you and your wife again!!! As always we try our very best to deliver 100% satisfaction to all of our customers. It's repeat customers like you that make our job so rewarding!! Happy Holidays to you and yours. Sincery, SB Tree Service

12/01/2017

Victoria A.

SB Tree Service did excellent work. The tree removal went better than I could imagine. From start to finish Laurie, Amelia, and the entire crew of workers came onsite to my home and made sure the job was done to perfection! True professionals from the minute I called until the job was completed. SB is a great company and worth your trust! If I could give them an A++, I would!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed]! It was such a tremendous pleasure to do work for you!! Thank you for choosing SB Tree Service. We understand that there are many tree companies that you could have chose and we are quite honored that you trusted us to get the job done. You were so kind Amelia and the crew while we were there. It gives us great pleasure to know that you were pleased!! Please have a wonderful Holiday Season! Sincerely, ALL of us here at SB Tree Service

09/29/2017

heidi A.

THE JOB WAS WELL COORDINATED, THE CREW WAS FRIENDLY AND HARD WORKING. EFFICIENT , PROFICIENT, TIMELY,HONEST AND THE JOB WAS VERY WELL DONE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 4.0

Description of Work
REMOVED 3 LARGE, DANGEROUS OAK TREES AND MULCHED AND HAULED OFF DEBRIS.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your positive review!! We strive to have our customers 100% satisfied. Please feel free to contact us for any and all of your tree care needs in the future. SBTree Service

09/19/2017

Eugene C.

Met with representative, Tyler, on Sep 18th. Sep 19th, Tyler, Joe, John "Bird", and the crew were on time, performed all work in an excellent and efficient manner; everyone was very professional!

Description of Work
Trees, shrubs, and vines removed post Hurricane Irma.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for your business [Member Name Removed], if there is anything you need from us in the future please give us a call!

07/26/2017

Donna M.

My first review after having work done was very good. Upon closer inspection the next day, we were shocked to see the amount of debris left behind in the bushes. My husband (who has had 3 back surgeries) cleaned the mess left behind by the company and we were then looking at 4 huge piles of yard waste that was actually hidden in the hedges which was now sitting on our lawn along with 6 garbage bags he had filled up. I called the company to have them complete the job and that's when I was faced with the most unprofessional reaction from them. Calls, letters and emails were ignored. I paid for a service which was not completed and they refused to complete the job. At the risk of having our grass die under the debris, again my husband was forced to clean the mess left by the company. I would never recommend this company to anyone and if you do use them, make sure the job is complete before they leave your property because you'll never see them again.They guarantee satisfaction which is not only a lie, it's a joke. Donna Maxey Port Orange

Description of Work
trees trimmed and bushes cut

Category tree service

Ms [Member Name Removed], According to the conversation that we had on several different occasions, is that the job site when we were finished was completely clean, and that you were satisfied with the result. The last conversation we had we made sure that the site was cleaned before we left, and you agreed that it was. At which point you admitted that your husband went out to the hedge the next day and beat it with a rake. We have most certainly made every attempt to return to the site and clean the debris that was beaten out of the hedge, but we have not been able to. Again we apologize for not being able to pick up that debris in a timely manner.

Tree Work Now Inc.

We serve all of Central Florida with a meticulous, talented team that "wows" neighbors like you daily. Our Certified Arborist can advise you on the health, safety and beauty of your trees while our top-rated crews can safeguard your property with low-impact equipment. We look forward to providing you with extraordinary service. "Every Detail. Every Time." is our motto and we live it every day. Please request a free onsite estimate at treeworknow.com or call/text 407-416-2704 or 386-747-8933. Thank you!

Offers by Tree Work Now Inc. on Angi
    Arborist Pros Tree Service LLC

We are a family owned and operated business and we take pride in our work and go the Extra mile to make you smile and I push my crew to be professional and practice safety in our work spaces. We go the extra mile to make sure we do a complete cleanup job when we are finished so when we leave your home it looks just as beautiful as it did when we arrived except for the reason we was contacted. Me as the owner I work on site with my team on every job to make sure customers get the full satisfaction knowing there trees are taken care of the way they want them and we do not collect payment until the job is completed and we ask for no money upfront.

Alpha Oak Tree Service

Local family owned business offering every aspect of tree and landscape services. Everything from artistic pruning to land clearing.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    201210300007
    Volusia County, FL
    Volusia County Revenue Division
    09/30/2021

Tree trimming, Tree removal, Stump grinding, Brush clearing, mulching, pressure washing, Hurricane Mitigation, Fire Mitigation, Storm Clean Up. All debris removed. Free estimates! 100% Customer Satisfaction..

No job too big or too small