SB Tree Service

Volusia County Revenue Division
09/30/2021

1424 Ridgewood Ave suite 5

Daytona Beach, FL 32117

SB Tree Service is a professional tree service company headquartered in Holly Hill, FL. We serve all areas of Volusia County with a full-spectrum of tree management and property services, including tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearing, and more. All debris is chipped and hauled away, and estimates are always free. We have extensive experience working with HOA's, commercial plazas, and residential properties alike. Fully insured for Auto, Liability, and Worker's Comp. Licensed in Volusia and Flagler Counties....

tree service (81)

07/16/2021

We were impressed by their professionalism. David, Brennon, Christopher, and the rest of the crew were friendly and worked hard to meet our satisfaction. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We need one large tree trimmed, a palm tree pruned, and a Norfolk Pine Tree removed. They also grinded our stump.

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

04/27/2021

They were cheerful, respectful, professional, cooperative, not only to us but to each other and therefore a pleasure to have on our property. Dave, Justin, Vincente, Nate, and Dion were all outstanding. We especially appreciated their responsiveness to any requests we made of them. We would highly recommend them and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They completely took down two large trees, removed a number of small junk trees, and removed some dead palm branches from our palm trees.

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

02/24/2021

From the first words with John to my last words with Chris, “You did an Excellent job 100% - 5-Stars”. This is a team of professionals that know how to work happy together, very rare these days! Plus they have the latest and best equipment to get it done right. My recommendation; if you are looking for any tree service, get in contact with SB Tree Service, I’m sure you’ll end up feeling like me, v...

Description of Work
Big Oak trees removed, many large stumps removed.

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for SB Tree Service - 1424 Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL - 39211352

02/02/2021

I would hire this company again and again. They took down 8 trees in the matter of 5 hours.

Description of Work
Tree service

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Review for SB Tree Service - 1424 Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL - 39171422

10/20/2020

They called almost immediately and arranged an appointment. Christopher came by at the agreed upon time, gave me a quote and had the job completed within 30 minutes. Great job and awesome equipment.

Description of Work
Stump Removal

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/20/2020

Excellent!! Chris and the SB Team did a Great Job! They were on time.. They were very Professional... They did a great job of cleaning up when they completed the job. I would highly recommend the SB Tree Removal Team Nick D Wisteria Drive Ormond Beach

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

[Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure to assist you with your tree care needs. Thank you for your recommendation.

05/22/2020

Great! Very professional - experienced staff- worked well together! Lots of heavy equipment - the teamwork was very impressive. I was very happy with the job well done! Cleaned up afterwards! I highly recommend this Company & will use them again!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

01/22/2020

They responded to my request for a quote quickly. Their price was very reasonable for the work being provided. They arrived at the promised date and time and quickly went to work after a brief walk around to review the needed work before beginning. The entire crew was was very respectful and worked diligently until the work was done. Chris and Eddie stayed in contact and made sure they got an appr...

Description of Work
I had 2 dead queen palm trees removed including the stumps and 18 other palms of various types trimmed for the season.

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for leaving such a positive review we look forward to servicing your palm trees again in the future there’s any questions or concerns please call us 386-320-3056 Chris Forrest

10/30/2019

Excellent. They arrived on time, very professional, went over things with me again and went straight to it. They are very efficient and grest at cleaning up too! This was there 2nd time on our 2 1/2 acres and there will be a 3rd, and a 4th! My neighbor even hired them on the spot!. You guys are great. Thank you!

Description of Work
Multiple overly large trees removed

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Review for SB Tree Service - 1424 Ridgewood Ave, Daytona Beach, FL - 38205516

09/02/2019

Following tree removal I had issues with the work. I was unable to get a response from my contact with the company& posted a review that reflected my issues.I was immediately contacted by the company owner who has done everything he could to fix my issues. And, in fact one of the issues was my mistake,not their responsibility. The owner is an honest guy trying to run a great company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Tree trimming, Tree removal, Stump grinding, Brush clearing, mulching, pressure washing, Hurricane Mitigation, Fire Mitigation, Storm Clean Up. All debris removed. Free estimates! 100% Customer Satisfaction..

No job too big or too small