Mike's Auto Painting & Collision Repair

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2012

825 Edwards St

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

Cost is determined by the job.

10/16/2018

Cherie T.

Excellent! Friendly like family and professional at the same time! They did the best job and the car looks brand new once again! I highly recommend them for anything you need done for auto body repair! Cherie

Description of Work
The Absolute Best Body Shop in Daytona! Mike and his son are friendly and excellent at auto repairs. The car looks brand new! This is our second time to use them and we will do it again! They make you feel like family and treat you the best! Best work! Best Staff! Cherie

09/17/2018

Daniel T.

Mike's gave me an estimate that was half the amount of the other shops! Dropped off on Mon, they called for me to pick up on wed noon. Looks absolutely perfect, and they returned the vehicle spotless inside and out. I would highly recomend this body shop.

Description of Work
Dent on drivers door

01/13/2018

Cherie T.

Excellent!! They went above and beyond!!

Description of Work
Dents removed

11/07/2017

fred L.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Front Bumper repair.

07/29/2017

Peggy C.

Awesome job!

Description of Work
Car repainted

Category auto painting

07/19/2017

fred L.

Work is excellent....Reasonable price...Car ready when promised...Very courteous and knowledgeable.....Will take my other car to Mike's for necessary repairs. Overall, an A+ experience!

Description of Work
Body work and roof painting.

05/01/2017

Michael R.

Right on schedule.

Description of Work
front left quarter panel and bumper, with replacement of mechanical parts mounted behind the damaged panel and bumper.

12/30/2015

Vicky G.

Amazing staff! Amazing service! These guys went above and beyond for me. Insurance covered most of the cost and I paid a deductible but Mike and his staff saved me nearly $950 on other cosmetic damages I had not involving my collision. To top it all off this incident happened approximately 10 days or so before Christmas and they pushed hard to get my vehicle done quickly. Working late into the day on Christmas Eve so that my daughter and I could have our ride back for the holidays. Seriously can't praise these guys enough. The work looks flawless and they are seriously the friendliest auto repair/mechanic crew I've ever met. They made me feel at ease right from the start and guaranteed their work would be to my liking otherwise would work to correct anything I am not satisfied with.

Description of Work
Fixed my front end including hood, bumper and frame support. Also fixed a ding and deep scratches on the passenger side rear door and fender.

11/17/2015

Donald W.

Description of Work
Repaired a rear panel and repainted the back passenger side of our Lexus. It looks like new and we can't tell damage was ever there

11/10/2015

Michael D.

Description of Work
A little pricier than competitors, but with the quality of the job, the extra cost was well worth it. You get what you pay for.

10/05/2015

Rosemarie D.

Description of Work
Mike's work is outstanding! One would find it difficult to determine where the original body work problems are. He is professional, honest, and very reliable.

07/28/2015

Bryant K.

I have had numerous cars painted in the Daytona area over the last 40 years and this was by far the best quality and best price. Mike is friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Painted hood and roof, repaired window seals, repaired and painted air dam.

Category auto painting

07/27/2015

Ernest S.

Everything went very smooth no problems.

Description of Work
Paint and finish rear quarter panel damaged by someone in a parking lot. Mike did a fantastic job and on time. Will use him again in the future and pass his name on to my friends.

06/25/2015

Mary F.

Description of Work
Replace rear bumper and paint

03/20/2015

Edward H.

Looks like new.

Description of Work
A deer hit my Yukon in the driver's side front/side. Quite a bit of damage, but you'd never know anything happened after the work was done. Just an amazing place and good people.

12/18/2014

Trish N.

Not only did Mike's shop complete the painting of the hood but he also arranged to have another repairman come into his shop to replace the windshield at the same time. The paint portion cost $300, and the windshield cost $150. Mike's people also cleaned the fogged over headlights and washed the car before returning it to me. I am very happy with this business and owner. His price and product were excellent, and I will gladly use him again.

Description of Work
I called Mike's shop based on Angie's List reviews. The car needed a new windshield and the hood painted, which Mike's people did quickly and professionally.

Category auto painting, auto repair

11/05/2014

Jeff D.

This was simply a jaw dropping positive experience. I told Mike I had found him on Angies List and that he had received terrific reviews both on quality and price. He jacked up the front end, identified the cause which was 3 bolts in the panel which had never been put in place making the panel ride several inches lower (which by the way made me feel less of an idiot for ripping it off in the first place). He then took about 25 minutes to realign, reattach and properly bolt the bumper and under panel into place. Upon completion I asked him how much I owed him. His response was incredibly and quot; Would five dollars be too much and quot; !!! I just wanted to do something nice so I asked him if he had a computer and internet access. Since he had never seen his reviews on Angies List I logged on under my account and showed him the terrific things people had been saying about him. He was so excited he said he couldn't wait to share the news with his employees. First of all what a sincere pleasant man. There aren't enough superlatives to describe my experience. Look no further. This is the guy !

Description of Work
Repaired my front bumper and under panel pulled off as I backed out of a parking lot with a high concrete wheel stop. As the bumper and panel were on the ground I had to temporarily hold it in place with wire to get home.

09/25/2014

Gordon L.

they did a lot of work for the money and he said if I had any problems just let him know. I have sent two co workers to him and they were also happy.

Description of Work
touch up all dings and door dents painted my ford f-150 extra cab same color as before I had him repaint all the plastic around my window, front grill, front spoiler , bed rails on the bed liner , etc... and the frame

11/25/2013

HOWARD E.

Couldn't asked for a better result. Absolutely beautiful job. I got 4 estimates before making a choice, $2,500, $2,200 and two at $1,500. Mikes shop was not as neat and tidy as others but and located in an area of new and used car dealers. When I asked Mike did he do the repair work on all the car dealers in the area he said and quot; NO and quot;, some only want me to to slap paint on them and make them look OK . I want to do an excellent job of every car that comes in here and won't accept cars from some dealers.and quot; Combined with his years of experience I knew I'd found the right place. Mike told me as we picked the car up if I see any areas or spots I didn't like just bring it in and fix with no questions. Mike preformed a few extras that we had not included in the estimate . I HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Fix numerous body gashes, dents, dings and replace grill on 98 Avolon and repaint entire car a different color.

11/07/2013

James V.

EXCELLENT. As a former body shop owner myself I know he gave me an excellent price. When he gave me his price of only $250 I did not even and quot;shopand quot; the price because I knew I could not beat it. $400 to $450 would have been a very fair price. Quality was EXCELLENT and this was to be a two day job. It was finished early in only one and a half days. COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER. Mike is a gentleman, honest, great communicator,. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MIKE. Remember my opinion is the opinion of a former body shop owners that knows the business.

Description of Work
Repair and rear bumper and replace tail light.

05/09/2013

Edward H.

Scraped it on a bolt, down to the bare metal. Repaired flawlessly. Even drove me to/from my home which was about 10 miles away. Great service. Great job. Looks like the scratch never happened.

Description of Work
Had to repair a deep, wide scratch about a foot in length.

02/05/2013

Rosemarie D.

My car had been slightly damaged while parked in a Publix parking lot. Mike repaired the damage so it is not possible to see where it originally occurred. The car is like new!! Terrific work and....honest pricing.

Description of Work
Excellent job; more than reasonable price.

11/18/2012

Dinah S.

We had a mishap resulting in a large dent in the left rear panel of our Lincoln Town Car. We were due to go out of town on the following Saturday. We had a dealer estimate but then found Mikes on Angie's List. The estimate was less than half the dealer. We asked them if they could do it for us before our trip and they worked us in and got the car back to us for our trip. The car looks like new and we are very happy with their work. They also took acre of some scratches on the bumper that had been there for some time. They do excellent work and I would recommend them to anyone needing their service.

Description of Work
Mike's Auto Painting and Collision Repair Service repaired a dent in the left rear panel of our Lincoln TownCar. They did an excellent job and I would definitely use them again. I would highly recommend them for their work, fair price and courtesy.

09/18/2012

Rosemarie D.

I was upset when I saw the damage done to my 2010 van. A friend recommended Mike and assured me he was honest with his prices and very competent. She was right. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Damage done to front fender due to negligance of others in supermarket parking lot. Needed to replace entire fender and apply finish to Honda Odyssey.

Auto Body Work
    Auto Painting
    Auto Service
    Motorcycle Service
    Auto Towing
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Auto repair, body work, dent, ding, head lamp restoration, welding, painting, motorcycle & towing.