Mike's Auto Painting & Collision Repair

Auto Painting
Auto Service
Motorcycle Service
Auto Towing

Cost is determined by the job....

10/16/2018

Excellent! Friendly like family and professional at the same time! They did the best job and the car looks brand new once again! I highly recommend them for anything you need done for auto body repair! Cherie

Description of Work
The Absolute Best Body Shop in Daytona! Mike and his son are friendly and excellent at auto repairs. The car looks brand new! This is our second time to use them and we will do it again! They make you feel like family and treat you the best! Best work! Best Staff! Cherie

09/17/2018

Mike's gave me an estimate that was half the amount of the other shops! Dropped off on Mon, they called for me to pick up on wed noon. Looks absolutely perfect, and they returned the vehicle spotless inside and out. I would highly recomend this body shop.

Description of Work
Dent on drivers door

01/13/2018

Excellent!! They went above and beyond!!

Description of Work
Dents removed

Category auto body repair,auto painting

07/19/2017

Work is excellent....Reasonable price...Car ready when promised...Very courteous and knowledgeable.....Will take my other car to Mike's for necessary repairs. Overall, an A+ experience!

Description of Work
Body work and roof painting.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

12/30/2015

Amazing staff! Amazing service! These guys went above and beyond for me. Insurance covered most of the cost and I paid a deductible but Mike and his staff saved me nearly $950 on other cosmetic damages I had not involving my collision. To top it all off this incident happened approximately 10 days or so before Christmas and they pushed hard to get my vehicle done quickly. Working late into the day...

Description of Work
Fixed my front end including hood, bumper and frame support. Also fixed a ding and deep scratches on the passenger side rear door and fender.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

07/28/2015

I have had numerous cars painted in the Daytona area over the last 40 years and this was by far the best quality and best price. Mike is friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Painted hood and roof, repaired window seals, repaired and painted air dam.

Category auto painting

07/27/2015

Everything went very smooth no problems.

Description of Work
Paint and finish rear quarter panel damaged by someone in a parking lot. Mike did a fantastic job and on time. Will use him again in the future and pass his name on to my friends.

12/18/2014

Not only did Mike's shop complete the painting of the hood but he also arranged to have another repairman come into his shop to replace the windshield at the same time. The paint portion cost $300, and the windshield cost $150. Mike's people also cleaned the fogged over headlights and washed the car before returning it to me. I am very happy with this business and owner. His price and product were...

Description of Work
I called Mike's shop based on Angie's List reviews. The car needed a new windshield and the hood painted, which Mike's people did quickly and professionally.

Category auto painting,auto repair

11/05/2014

This was simply a jaw dropping positive experience. I told Mike I had found him on Angies List and that he had received terrific reviews both on quality and price. He jacked up the front end, identified the cause which was 3 bolts in the panel which had never been put in place making the panel ride several inches lower (which by the way made me feel less of an idiot for ripping it off in the first...

Description of Work
Repaired my front bumper and under panel pulled off as I backed out of a parking lot with a high concrete wheel stop. As the bumper and panel were on the ground I had to temporarily hold it in place with wire to get home.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

09/25/2014

they did a lot of work for the money and he said if I had any problems just let him know. I have sent two co workers to him and they were also happy.

Description of Work
touch up all dings and door dents painted my ford f-150 extra cab same color as before I had him repaint all the plastic around my window, front grill, front spoiler , bed rails on the bed liner , etc... and the frame

Category auto body repair

Auto repair, body work, dent, ding, head lamp restoration, welding, painting, motorcycle & towing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover