Delta United Movers LLC

Moving Relocation

Moving Relocation

movers32174
Two Bedroom Apartment Local

Delta United Movers is a Florida Based Moving Company. We service all Lower 48 states in the United States. We offer White Gloves services along with Packing Service Packages. Delta United Movers is committed to bring exceptional services to each and every one of our clients. We are the Best Movers in Florida! Please visit our webpage at www.deltamover.com ANGI MOVING SPECIAL FREE GAS MILEAGE!!!...

movers (12)

07/07/2021

3 man team was very efficient and present to work with. The team lead was very professional arrived on time and worked fast Would hire them again

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

06/29/2021

The job went really well. The two-man team unloaded my 26-foot truck into a 10x20 storage unit and were very careful with the items. They were very professional. Would definitely hire this company again and these two hard working gentleman in a heart beat. In fact, when I move into my new home early next year, I will be requesting these two gentlemen from the company to perform my move.

Description of Work
Moving Companies - Truck unload

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

Thank you!!

06/27/2021

The three workers were amazing! They were fast, courteous and efficient-very pleasant to work with! They worked through a very rainy day and didn’t stop moving until the job was done! Aside from a miscommunication between what I conveyed to the office staff and what the office staff conveyed to the workers, the move went well.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!!

06/12/2021

They were professional. They were suppose to meet us at ten in the morning but they came at one in the afternoon due to a miscommunication in their company. They called me immediately and came it really quick. They do deliveries for a different service which may have something to do with the delay. They had to take a lot of things apart, they delivered, and put things back together, so they were w...

Description of Work
There were two movers named Jason and Dereck. They came in and moved most of the things from a town house into my home.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! :)

06/12/2021

It was really good. They make sure all of my items were all wrapped up. I don't have to do anything because they did everything.

Description of Work
They moved me to another place.

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Thank you Quantrell!

06/11/2021

They were professional. They had some problems and delay due to traffic. It was a scheduling glitch. But they did call and kept me informed of the progress. They were very good. They few things that didn't go well was partly because I wasn't available. It took longer than expected. Jason and Q did everything I asked.

Description of Work
They moved some storage and sent it to my new home.

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/11/2021

They were great and awesome. They were very energetic and nice people. I had no issue at all. They really fun to be around. They had a good pricing.

Description of Work
Moving.

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

06/09/2021

The guys moving me were great. Very polite and moved fast. I would rate them a 10! My only problem was miscommunication with the office. I thought that my move was in the morning and it was in the afternoon. Also, I didn't realize that it was cash only. Not having it on me really upset the gentlemen moving me. Over all it was a smooth move.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thank you!!

06/08/2021

I did not realize they were in Daytona Beach, and paid more for travel than the move! The guys that came were more than awesome and i recommend them all day home l long, but if you're scheduling through that app, check where the movers come from.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. We try our best to get our carriers close by the project. We work with major furniture companies and the days do get long. If we have unforeseen circumstances we will honor our clients by providing the service. Our vast network of over 50 carriers/movers throughout the state of Florida help us get each and every job done. Thank you so much for...

06/02/2021

Amazing service! Great communication and made our move less stressful by being punctual and super efficient! Would highly recommend to all!

Description of Work
Long Distance Move to Florida

Work Completed On 06/02/2021