Dave's Tree Service Inc

With Angi since September 2012

1173 Manette Cir

Daytona Beach, FL 32117

Dave’s Tree Service Inc is fully licensed and fully insured tree care company based in Daytona Beach FL. Our company is engaging to providing you with the top level tree services, including tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding and more for your property. We assort every job with the utmost level of professionalism and care that we would use on our own trees....

07/20/2017

Brent H.

I had one large tree that had several large dead limbs that Dave's team took down and hauled away. They also removed two large piles of debris that I had stacked up from prior pruning.Then they pruned at least four other trees and essentially raked the entire back yard. I really felt they went above and beyond my expectations. It took a full day and they left with a truck that was overloaded with logs as well as a second truck full of chips. I couldn't be more pleased. The entire yard looks so much better.

Description of Work
Dave provided a broad range of work from clearing out old piles of limbs, to trimming four trees, to removing a large number of dead limbs from two other trees. Dave provided expert advice on how to trim a couple of the trees to keep them off my house and the ground.

Category tree service

11/11/2015

barbara W.

Description of Work
Dave trimmed trees in my yard and one in the common area. Work was very good.

Category tree service

Alpha Oak Tree Service

Local family owned business offering every aspect of tree and landscape services. Everything from artistic pruning to land clearing.

Arborist Pros Tree Service LLC

We are a family owned and operated business and we take pride in our work and go the Extra mile to make you smile and I push my crew to be professional and practice safety in our work spaces. We go the extra mile to make sure we do a complete cleanup job when we are finished so when we leave your home it looks just as beautiful as it did when we arrived except for the reason we was contacted. Me as the owner I work on site with my team on every job to make sure customers get the full satisfaction knowing there trees are taken care of the way they want them and we do not collect payment until the job is completed and we ask for no money upfront.

Tree Work Now Inc.

We serve all of Central Florida with a meticulous, talented team that "wows" neighbors like you daily. Our Certified Arborist can advise you on the health, safety and beauty of your trees while our top-rated crews can safeguard your property with low-impact equipment. We look forward to providing you with extraordinary service. "Every Detail. Every Time." is our motto and we live it every day. Please request a free onsite estimate at treeworknow.com or call/text 407-416-2704 or 386-747-8933. Thank you!

Offers by Tree Work Now Inc. on Angi