AAA Fence

Founded 1958 • With Angi since March 2012

801 Orange Ave

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

AAA Fence Company is Family & Veteran owned. AAA Fence Company is a full-service fence dealer and contractor. We are able to fulfill any fencing need, residential or commercial, throughout the central Florida area. Since 1958, AAA Fence Company has been at the same location serving the local communities fencing needs. known across the southeast for our special events team. We travel to air shows, spring break events, and also work on and off the track at Daytona International Speedway. Here at AAA Fence we strive to provide the best fence installation experience for every customer every time. Proud of our craftsmanship and products, we offer a one-year warranty on labor, as well as a limited lifetime warranty on vinyl and aluminum products. We have been a member of the American Fence Association (AFA) since 1974. The AFA offers insight and information with frequently asked questions, which we will share with you. If you need a fence to last, AAA Fence Company is for you....

02/15/2022

Carl H.

AMAZING! The crew was extremely professional, efficient, and friendly. It was a huge job but they got it done quickly and it looks incredible!

Description of Work
COMPLETE NEW FENCE INSTALLATION

02/20/2021

NATACHA G.

I loved their responsiveness at first but once the work started, the headaches did too. There were miscommunications that should have been discussed when we first met with their rep. But the biggest issue is that at both my house and my moms, they cut through the sprinkler and no one bothered to tell us. When the grass started to die, we found out. I reached out to AAA to let them know, and to date, I've heard nothing from them. Sorry, but not impressed!

Description of Work
New fence for my house and my mom's house.

03/25/2020

Randy D.

Super pleased with our new fence. Kendall's installation crew was extremely courteous and friendly. Everyone seemed very upbeat and positive. Fast, high quality work. Also Jeff, the sales representative / estimator was very responsive. I would highly recommend AAA fence.

Description of Work
Replace Fence

06/01/2019

BERNADETTE D.

The project was done carefully and professionally and the results are excellent. The crew were friendly and very helpful. We were very pleased with the whole experience.”

Description of Work
Install black chain link fence and gate

10/17/2018

Barbara B.

The project was completed as promised, on time, and very professionally! AAA Fence installed my fence back in 2004, and has been reliable in addressing concerns ever since. I needed new locks on my gates, and they were able to replace all of them keyed to a single key, making it much easier than having a thousand different keys to sort through. The technicians, James and Leroy, are polite, trustworthy experts, listening to the concerns of the customer. I am a very happy customer, and highly recommend AAA Fence to anyone interested in any fencing needs. More good to know: AAA Fence extended my fence per my request. Frankie and Kendall were able to ignore and professionally handle a pesky, nosy, and intimidating neighbor (hence the need to extend my fence) while doing a wonderful job. The patience they displayed while being photographed and scrutinized by said neighbor was nothing short of amazing. Allan, the supervisor who arrived later in the day saw first hand how well his team worked under duress. In fact, the entire team at AAA Fence is much more than helpful; Kelly, Billy, and Jeff were able come to my assistance in dealing with unscrupulous neighbors. Fences do make better neighbors - out of sight, out of mind.

Description of Work
Fence Extension

08/07/2018

Barbara B.

Description of Work
Replace gate locks

05/10/2018

Matthew H.

I have been doing business with AAA for over 20 years and they are ALWAYS a pleasure to work with. My neighbors and family members have used them in the past and have also been very pleased with their hard work. We needed multiple areas fenced in on our property to accommodate our livestock and they had a wide variety of options to choose from. Very friendly, great pricing and trustworthy employees. They also are contracted by Nascar and do all the fence work for Daytona Speedway. VERY REPUTABLE COMPANY I would recommend and vogue for.

Description of Work
Gated fence - wood and metal

05/10/2018

Nicoletta H.

Absolute best fence company! I contacted a few companies and AAA was the cheapest and most reputable. They have done a ton of fences in our neighborhood and do great work! I had some issues with my vinyl fence after that hurricane that needed repair. Unlike other companies that had a long wait get out to your home, James came right out to give us an estimate. They also installed my fence when we moved in. During the process of both they were very reliable, clean, friendly and a pleasure to do business with. They did great work and I would highly recommend them to anyone and use them again.

Description of Work
Metal and vinyl property perimeter fencing

04/09/2018

Lorraine R.

Best fence company in area ... reliable, trustworthy & professional. AAA put up my first fence that lasted 27 years and, after many hurricanes, was replaced by them about six months before Hurricane Matthew. During that hurricane, my fence had about seven panels dislodge. About three weeks later & knowing they were very busy at that time, I stopped at AAA Fence & showed them a picture of the problem & to get on their schedule. Seeing it was a relatively simple fix, the owner's grandson was there & he followed me home to reinstall the panels for only a small trip charge. Great job!

Description of Work
Fence needed some panels reinstalled after hurricane

thomas V.

Great from the beginning to the end. Glad I chose AAA Fence Company! Thank you

Description of Work
Pool Fence

richard H.

Had my old wood fence tore down and installed over 2 days. Was over 200' of fence. These guys knocked it out a lot faster than I thought they would. Definitely know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Wood fence

Adam T.

Caroline was a pleasure to deal with and kept me informed every step of the way. After the installation of my fence I had a few questions and AAA was more than willing to assist me in anything I needed. All together very satisfied

Description of Work
Replace old wood fence with aluminum fence

jill G.

Very easy to deal with, Jeff kept me up to date on the whole process as far as the permit and the installation date. The guys came on the day that he said they would and got the job done in the amount of time he told me it would take. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Vinyl Fence Install.

brian P.

Waited longer for an estimate but there is a reason why they are backed up obviously because o the quality work they put into the ground. Such an easy process with these guys.

Description of Work
Vinyl fence for back yard

02/13/2018

Fernando N.

As expected. I have used AAA in the past and wouldn’t have chosen anyone else and I’m glad I chose AAA again. They completed over 2100’ of chainlink Fence with a cantilever gate out front with an operator! Call these guys! They are the professionals for sure!

Description of Work
Chainlink Fence with barbwire around my business

02/12/2018

John V.

Amazing from start to finish! Everyone was very tentative and caring throughout the whole process and I was very impressed. The fence looks amazing and the installation crew installed the fence as if it were their own home.

Description of Work
Wood fence tore down and pvc fence installed

02/12/2018

Martha B.

Amazing experience! From calling in to scheduling my appointment for me estimate to finishing the job, I couldn’t be any more satisfied! The crew that installed the fence were so polite and actually care about the fence installation is if it were their own home. AAA was a little higher than others but at the end of the day I was willing to pay the extra to go with a company that I know will be around down the road and they are a company who answer their phones when you call! I will recommend AAA Fence to anyone who needs a fence!

Description of Work
250’ tan vinyl fence

02/03/2018

patsy H.

Quality work! Have a rental and their fence withstood all the recent hurricanes without any damage or leaning. Had them install wood and pvc fence at my new home and they did an outstanding job! I have been using this company for the past 40 years since I moved down south! Very polite and professional employees! Veteran owned as well

Description of Work
Wood & Pvc Fence Installed

01/11/2018

Johanna D.

Best fence company ever. Also had best crew for installation. Mike, Tony and Eric worked extremely hard and did the work from beginning to end perfect. It was exactly what we expected. The guys were polite, professional and hard working. It took extra time ( we had a lot of rock to get through for the fence post ). They never gave up. They cleaned up after themselves and the fence and yard looked beautiful when they were done. Also Billy ( the owner ) came by after their work was complete to make sure we were satisfied. The price was reasonable too. Definitely would use again and definitely recommend. Thank you AAA fence for a job well done. Larry and JoEllen Dahlgren

Description of Work
Installation of new fencing

Melissa T.

Just as AAA's previous reviews said. I couldn't be happier, they truly take the time to do the work the right way and assure that they care about every customer and their work. Great warranties and customer service to go along with their great workmanship. Would highly recommend to anyone needing any fence work.

Description of Work
Aluminum & PVC Install

Melissa T.

Rented a dumpster from AAA Fence while my fence was being installed. Was redoing my back porch so I was able to have AAA Fence come with a dumpster the same day they started the fence and completed both projects at once. They are an all together great company. Their welder came out and welded some beams for my porch as well.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental

Category welding, dumpster service

laura C.

Top Notch company! From the sales team to the installation crew and even the owner Billy were all so pleasant to deal with! They made me feel so comfortable with the whole process and took the time for the little details on the job as if they were installing it at their own home. I couldn't be happier with this company and I am glad to see a local & veteran owned company putting quality fence up. Will proudly keep their sign on my fence!

Description of Work
Fence Install

Rhonda T.

Great. On time for delivery and the pick up. Would use again

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category dumpster service

william S.

Couldn't of gone better! The aluminum fence looks flawless! All the staff were so pleasant to work with and the crew that came out to do the job were so polite and respectful. James who is their Gate Operator Tech was also very nice and he even came out a week later for a emergency call after I hit the front gate with my car. Very responsive and this company definitely gets an A+ for customer service and quality!

Description of Work
Installation of a automatic gate and aluminum fence around property

edwin G.

Great from the very beginning all the way to the three gentleman installing the fence.

Description of Work
PVC Fence around my pool.

St Johns Mobile Welding

Metal work fabrication focused and welding repairs. Utilize all standard welding procedures ( stick, MIG,tig). Mobile company that can and will come to you. Quick and Quality assured work. Owner operated business with a dedicated crew. from gates and dumpsters to trucks and trailers and everything in between

Offers by St Johns Mobile Welding on Angi
    Dave's Fence

Welcome to Dave's Fence Inc., your premier commercial and residential fence company. We have had the pleasure of serving cities from Deltona to Palm Coast to Orlando and all over Central Florida area with high quality workmanship and a focus on excellent customer service since 1996. With our knowledge and experience in the fence industry, we are confident your needs and demands will be met. Thank you for considering Dave's Fence. We look forward to working with you.

Coastline Fence Company

Welcome to Coastline Fence Company! With over 35 years combined experience in the fence business and ownership of local business, we are proud to be the #1 local fence contractor for Volusia County and the surrounding areas. We handle residential and business projects both big and small. We have many fencing options to choose from and are ready to make your fence project happen.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Commercial & Residential Aluminum, Vinyl, Chain-Link & Wood Fencing & Gate Systems. Temporary Fencing, Crowd Barricades, Dumpster Rentals