oic TechSolutions

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2006

Electronic Gadget Repair
Computer Training

OIC is South Florida’s premier Apple consultancy, specializing in managing, diagnosing, repairing, upgrading and training for everything Apple. With fast turn around time and our personalized service it is no surprise that we are highly recommended by business users everywhere. No other Apple certified consultant in South Florida has more reviews than OIC on Apple.com and we plan on keeping our rating at 5 out of 5 Stars and with an "A" here on Angie's List. Give us a call for a free technology review of your business....

Compu-Design USA

We are a Computer Service Company. We provide PC computer Training, computer repair, computer networking services. We do not work with Mac/iOS devices. We serve Individuals, and Small to Medium businesses. We can setup and manage your IT infrastructure, and train you to become a certified professional in CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco etc.

Offers by Compu-Design USA on Angi
ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support

Award-winning Technology Support, Consulting, Contracting, Project Management & Solutions Specialist. ITologist is a REMOTE IT support and solutions business. *If your request requires an in-person resolution, please contact us first to determine if the job is something we will be able to accommodate. We provide technical remote technical support for individuals, home/home office, and businesses ranging from 10 to hundreds of employees. Co-operative and Supplemental Support for Overloaded Staff Staff on Sick and Vacation Leave? We've got you covered Maternity Leave Support Needed? Consider it Done We Support The Following Scenarios: One-Time Need Month-to-Month Co-operative/Supplemental Dedicated Retainer Weekday Business Hours Special After-Hours and Weekend Rate Support

Offers by ITologist Remote Networking & PC Support on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

04/08/2014

It went very well. They were able to do everything for me within 24 hours. I was impressed by the speed considering all the work they did. They knew I needed the computer for work and started working on it immediately for me.

Description of Work
Installed a new hard drive in my MacBook pro, updated softwares, fixed cd/dvd drive, increased memory and speed.

06/17/2013

As much as I love all the tech in my home, I'm certainly no techie. Nor do I drink the Kool Aid and slavishly run to the Apple store to pay for service - which is often served up with a dollop of disdain. Nor do we have a teenager to turn to, either in house or nearby. So when our printing program suddenly refused to print from our iPads, rather than turn to the techs we previously had used - who ...

Description of Work
Corrected a printing problem, added ram on my iMac, fine tuned and updated the system

06/10/2013

Bottom Line: Mike at OIC Tech Solutions did what he said he would do; 'under promise and over deliver.' Mike is an expert at computers and network setup. I will call on him again to assist as my spouse transitions to working from home . I found OIC Tech Solutions via Angie's List based upon prior member ratings and proximity to my home. Spoke with Mike over the phone on Friday, 6/7. Explained my s...

Description of Work
1) Set up home Wi-Fi connection from all devices (iMac, PC, iPhone & iPads) to print on network printer either wired or wirelessly. 2) Downloaded updated printer drivers to my spouse's Windows PC. 3) Updated Cannon printer drivers. 4) Upgraded iMac memory from 2GB to 8GB. 5) Installed portable backup drive 6) "Tuned Up" my iMac by clearing garbage files, updated to latest version of LION software, and installed Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, as well as Apple Numbers and Keynote software. 7) Installed software to facilitate wireless printing from all my devices.

Category computer repair,electronic repair

04/12/2012

I was very impressed with Mike's knowledge and professionalism. He addressed all of my concerns and I'm sure I will hire him for all of my Apple computer needs in the future.

Description of Work
I needed help with some applications on my Apple MacBook Pro, including getting it to print on my Windows network and reformatting another computer. I also needed guidance regarding the choice to buy another PC desktop or to try an Apple desktop. The information Mike shared with me and his suggestions were fabulous! He presented options I didn't realize were possible that will ultimately enable me to have a system that works for me at for significantly less money that I thought I'd have to spend.

04/27/2011

Excellent, knowledgable provider. Very helpful and willing to help me understand. Machine was restored. Updated desktop and laptop. Directed us to online backup service. Provided excellent service. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
MAC crash

Category computer repair

Business to business Mac only.

None