Gutter It Up Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2013

4715 Orange Drive

Davie, FL 33314

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!!! At Gutter It Up! We understand every property is different, that's why we don't offer a one-size-fits-all solutions. Instead, we utilize an industry-leading on-site manufacturing process that ensures your seamless gutters perfectly fit your home or business's unique design and layout. Our goal is to provide superior services to our customers at every job. When you choose Gutter It Up! Inc, for help with your traditional or seamless gutters, you receive the peace of mind that comes with working with fully licensed and insured gutter specialists. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, you'll never have to wonder if we really understand gutters. From the person you talk to on the phone to the licensed contractor who works on your property, everyone who works with Gutter It Up! Is a gutter expert. Whether you need gutter repair, gutter cleaning or new seamless gutter installation, you will get superior products and service with Gutter it UP!...

01/29/2021

Ronald M.

Unprofessional, no reply to my telephone call.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry you had trouble reaching us by phone, however, I can't seem to locate you in our system. If you did try to reach us by phone you would have received an announcement that informs our customers that all requests for support and new service inquiries must be submitted through our website at this time. We have recently made some changes due to COVID that allows us to provide a better customer experience. If you need assistance with a new project please go to the link below to submit a request so we can further assist you. www.gutteritup.com/quote Thanks again for reaching out. -Val

06/12/2020

Johnny S.

complete new gutters for 2 story house

Description of Work
Im very happy with my new gutters!! Very professional team who did a quick and clean job ! I highly recommend them ! Thank you !

05/19/2020

Viviana G.

Excellent and fast. Very careful doing the job and very cordial!! Will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

02/26/2020

peter M.

I called and spoke to a woman about a quote . I send a pic to her and never heard back. It seems my job ( 50 feet) was too small to bother with.

Description of Work
new gutter

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], no job is too big or too small! We received your picture and it was forwarded to the appropriate team member to further assist you, unfortunately, we were not aware that your request was still pending because of a glitch in our scheduling system. We apologize for the inconvenience, our office will reach back out to you to further assist you. -Val

02/25/2020

Alex I.

It was fantastic. Val did a great job, and also was very helpful in explaining what had been the issues; he has a lot of knowledge about what he does. Would absolutely hire him again. Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

11/25/2019

Rod N.

Terry the service manager, came out for service. He couldn't have been more professional. He showed up on time, listened well and took care of the problem right away. He was polite and committed to making sure we were happy with the service. We were very happy with it and recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
New installation and followup service

10/08/2019

Diane P.

I had my gutter replaced in the back of my house. It was sagging in the middle. Gutter it Up removed it and replaced it. They did not bring the gutter to the end of the house. During the next rain I notice the water was gushing off the roof and the gutter was not stopping the flow. Their explanation was that the bracket for the electrical service was there and it stopped them from bringing the gutter completely to the end. They did not mention this situation to me when they gave me the estimate and now they refuse to pay an electrician to move the wires, they want me to pay to pay the electrician. The previous gutter I had never had this issue and it was installed with the electric service there. FYI - They also told me I could get a roofer to install flashing to redirect the water. Isn't that what the gutter is supposed to do? Gutter it up does not stand behind their work. Get everything in writing, do not trust them. I am planning to take them to small claims court.

Description of Work
replace gutter

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], we came out to your home several times to try to explain to you why we can’t install the gutters where you have a bracket supporting the FPL 220 amp power line supplying electric to your home. On one of those occasion, I personally came out to discuss this with you and what options you had to work around the issue. Your review is very misleading. Your new gutter system is functioning properly and doing its job so it’s not a matter of workmanship or a warranty issue. The water that is dripping of your roof is in an area where you don’t have a gutter due to the power main. In addition, we installed your gutter as per our written agreement and took the time, with lots of patience, to discuss your concern and how it can be addressed through several visits, countless text messages and phone calls. I even offered to extend your gutter at no additional cost once you do your part to address the relocation of your power line so our technician can safely work without being electrocuted. So it’s not a matter of customer service or us standing behind our work. We provided you with options to resolve this. One was to relocate the wires so we can extend the gutter for you at no additional charge and the other was to hire a roofing company to install a flashing to divert the water where it can be captured by the gutter. Your response was, “that’s unacceptable.” You are just simply not accepting the circumstances at hand and are unwilling to be reasonable in working together as a team to address this concern for you. We tried our best to accommodate you, sorry we couldn’t meet your expectations.

09/20/2019

Michael P.

I left 2 messages and they never returned my calls.

Description of Work
Needed new gutters & repair old ones.

Category gutter repair

Hey [Member Name Removed], we apologize if no one has gotten back to you. Unfortunately, we have been having some technical issues with our phone system causing some of the voicemails to be forwarded to an unknown mailbox that we were not aware existed. It turned out to be a glitch that was just recently discovered. -Val

08/30/2019

Mitchel N.

After finding out that I needed a screen company from previous company I did not follow up or receive a call. My gutter is attached to the patio overhang.

Description of Work
Gutter and downpour cleaning and repair.

07/11/2019

sheila J.

they were late arriving, but once they started they didn't stop until the job was completed. The workers were very professional and courtesy....

Description of Work
Rain gutters installed

04/04/2019

David H.

While this company was organized and responsive and showed up right on time, they failed to inform me that they have a MINIMUM OF $495 to do a job. So, they were trying to quote me that price for a replacement of a single gutter. Luckily, I had a few quotes already from reputable companies for about HALF of that, so I didn't fall for it. Otherwise, I would have paid double just to meet their "minimum". Big waste of time. The people who schedule the appointments should inform for a call on a small job that they have this minimum so to save themselves and their potential customers time.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], being that every home improvement project is different in terms of the scope of work and difficulty, on most occasions we prefer to visit a job site prior to quoting a price to our customers. As far as the minimum charge, working on roofs and ladders tends to be a very expensive and dangerous business which has its share of related costs. However, we are glad to hear we made a great first impression on you with our organized operation timeliness in responding to your request. Thanks for considering us, we greatly appreciate you.

03/15/2019

Lisa T.

Easy from beginning to end, sales rep was on time and knowledgable, gutters were installed 2 weeks later and the crew was on time and professional as well. The quality is excellent and the color matches were perfect. Thank you!

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

10/29/2018

Wilson O.

promise do came back some part that they could not do at the time but never came back, call 3x never called back.

Description of Work
fix guggler

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Oops, not sure how that slipped through the cracks but we are already on it and and making arrangements to have our team come out and take care of the small section for you. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. -Val | Owner

10/15/2018

Diana H.

Great! They were on time and did the job beautifully.

Description of Work
Added gutters

10/11/2018

Mary T.

I wish I could give them an A+ rating because Gutter It Up earned it. It's nice to work with a company that takes customer service so seriously. Terry was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He and his crew were punctual, professional and exceeded my expectations. My new gutters are high quality and look great! I highly recommend Gutter It Up.

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

08/05/2018

Peter L.

Workers were on time and the job was excellent. Communication with office was efficient and I have no complaints. Good hire!

Description of Work
Gutters installed and rain barrel connection

07/10/2018

Roberta D.

Responded to my request via Angie’s List quickly, however, I was then told on the phone it would take 4-6 weeks to send someone out for a quote.

Description of Work
Install gutters

Category gutter repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectation with a timeframe to get a quote for your gutter project. However, how does that warrant giving us an "F" review if we "responded to your request quickly" and informed you right away of the current lead time to get someone out to your home for an estimate? Unfortunately, this time of the year is very busy because its the height of the rainy season. If you need immediate assistance you are more then welcome to search for another company that may be able to meet your needs sooner, however most "A" rated companies like us are very busy this time of the year. -The GIU Team

07/09/2018

CLEMENT D.

The service was good. I am very happy with them. They were prompt, they came when they said they would come and did a very good job.

Description of Work
They did lifetime gutters in my home.

07/05/2018

Robert W.

great, 2 techs showed up on time and neatly and efficiently completed the job.

Description of Work
installed new gutter

05/29/2018

justin A.

Installed within two hours in the rain and it came out perfectly. Very professional.

Description of Work
new gutter installation

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

05/18/2018

HONG D.

Overall, I had a great experience. Terry was able to provide a revision to a quote given the previous year whiteout having to come out again. The gutters are quality product with great service and installation. The only critique I have for their improvement is to give more advance notice of the installation date and better communication with the billing department.

Description of Work
New gutter installation

04/30/2018

Dania L.

Repair was not done. I waited about 3 weeks for estimator to tell me the job was too small. This even after I asked person answering the phone if this company did small repairs. I explained the repair before scheduling the appointment for an estimate. On the day of the estimate and after waiting 3 weeks, the person who was suppose to come out calls to ask if I will be home for the estimate and then explains to me that there is a minimum charge for repairs which of course was too high for what needed to be done at my home. Person taking calls for repair estimates should mention that their minimum repair to come out is $359 so that the customer can make a decision on the spot whether to make the appointment or try someone else.

Description of Work
Minor repair

04/16/2018

Pat W.

Great. They first repaired 2 rotten boards and then proceeded with the gutters. No debris left behind.

Description of Work
Gutters around my entire home

04/13/2018

Michael C.

fine had one issue not theirs they responded and repaired the problem

Description of Work
new gutters

03/03/2018

Benjamin G.

A technician came over, measured up, said the company will quote by the week-end. It never did. It seems Angie's List is getting as bad as Home Advisor... You should stay away fro this company..

Description of Work
Replacing gutters on metal roof

Category gutter repair

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], I do apologize for the inconvenience. Our records show that one of our filed reps went to your home on the 2nd of February to give you an estimate, unfortunately our system crashed and some of our customer information was lost. This is the first time we have heard of this issue since this happened. Please let me know if you would still like your quote, and again we apologize.

Will's Power Wash Pressure Cleaning Inc

Welcome to Wills Power Wash Pressure Cleaning Services. A soft washing and pressure cleaning services that offers Residential and Commercial exterior cleaning. We're your local Roof cleaners who will make your home exterior looking beautiful again! Often people think they need major Repairs or Replacement for their Roof, when all it really needs is a good cleaning! Our services can make the whole Exterior of your home looking Great. We offer full cleaning services. ( Roof, Driveway, Sidewalk, Landscape Border, Pool deck, Patio, Walls , Fence, Gutters) and also Rust and Oil removal. painting and sealer.

Offers by Will's Power Wash Pressure Cleaning Inc on Angi
    Paradise Grime Busters Inc.

We are your go to company for soft washing and power washing services for your home and commercial properties in Broward county. Ask us about our Senior, Military, First Responder and Teacher discount.

Straight Pressure Miami Inc

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Straight Pressure Miami Inc on Angi

Gutter installation, cleaning, maintenance & repair.

PVC/plastic, wood, and super gutters. Screen enclosures.