Gutter It Up Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2013

4715 Orange Drive

Davie, FL 33314

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, AND 2018!!! At Gutter It Up! We understand every property is different, that's why we don't offer a one-size-fits-all solutions. Instead, we utilize an industry-leading on-site manufacturing process that ensures your seamless gutters perfectly fit your home or business's unique design and layout. Our goal is to provide superior services to our customers at every job. When you choose Gutter It Up! Inc, for help with your traditional or seamless gutters, you receive the peace of mind that comes with working with fully licensed and insured gutter specialists. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, you'll never have to wonder if we really understand gutters. From the person you talk to on the phone to the licensed contractor who works on your property, everyone who works with Gutter It Up! Is a gutter expert. Whether you need gutter repair, gutter cleaning or new seamless gutter installation, you will get superior products and service with Gutter it UP!...

gutter repair (350)gutter cleaning (33)

01/29/2021

Unprofessional, no reply to my telephone call.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Sorry you had trouble reaching us by phone, however, I can't seem to locate you in our system. If you did try to reach us by phone you would have received an announcement that informs our customers that all requests for support and new service inquiries must be submitted through our website at this time. We have recently made some changes due to COVID that allows us to pr...

06/12/2020

complete new gutters for 2 story house

Description of Work
Im very happy with my new gutters!! Very professional team who did a quick and clean job ! I highly recommend them ! Thank you !

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/19/2020

Excellent and fast. Very careful doing the job and very cordial!! Will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

02/26/2020

I called and spoke to a woman about a quote . I send a pic to her and never heard back. It seems my job ( 50 feet) was too small to bother with.

Description of Work
new gutter

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], no job is too big or too small! We received your picture and it was forwarded to the appropriate team member to further assist you, unfortunately, we were not aware that your request was still pending because of a glitch in our scheduling system. We apologize for the inconvenience, our office will reach back out to you to further assist you. -Val

02/25/2020

It was fantastic. Val did a great job, and also was very helpful in explaining what had been the issues; he has a lot of knowledge about what he does. Would absolutely hire him again. Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

11/25/2019

Terry the service manager, came out for service. He couldn't have been more professional. He showed up on time, listened well and took care of the problem right away. He was polite and committed to making sure we were happy with the service. We were very happy with it and recommend this company highly.

Description of Work
New installation and followup service

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

10/08/2019

I had my gutter replaced in the back of my house. It was sagging in the middle. Gutter it Up removed it and replaced it. They did not bring the gutter to the end of the house. During the next rain I notice the water was gushing off the roof and the gutter was not stopping the flow. Their explanation was that the bracket for the electrical service was there and it stopped them from bringing the gut...

Description of Work
replace gutter

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], we came out to your home several times to try to explain to you why we can’t install the gutters where you have a bracket supporting the FPL 220 amp power line supplying electric to your home. On one of those occasion, I personally came out to discuss this with you and what options you had to work around the issue. Your review is very misleading. Your new gutter system is fu...

09/20/2019

I left 2 messages and they never returned my calls.

Description of Work
Needed new gutters & repair old ones.

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed], we apologize if no one has gotten back to you. Unfortunately, we have been having some technical issues with our phone system causing some of the voicemails to be forwarded to an unknown mailbox that we were not aware existed. It turned out to be a glitch that was just recently discovered. -Val

08/30/2019

After finding out that I needed a screen company from previous company I did not follow up or receive a call. My gutter is attached to the patio overhang.

Description of Work
Gutter and downpour cleaning and repair.

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

07/11/2019

they were late arriving, but once they started they didn't stop until the job was completed. The workers were very professional and courtesy....

Description of Work
Rain gutters installed

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

Gutter installation, cleaning, maintenance & repair.

PVC/plastic, wood, and super gutters. Screen enclosures.