B Cool Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2008

30+ Years of Quality AC Repair and Installation As a leading provider of Residential and Commercial HVAC Repair and Installation, we take pride in offering you the best quality service. We are a family owned and operated business serving Broward County since 1988. The inspiration for our company was the realization that there was a need for an honest and dependable AC company that focused on quality and affordability. We continuously strive to achieve that goal, by offering products and services to our customers that are energy efficient and sustainable, while providing outstanding customer service....

EAST COAST AC & REFRIGERATION

EAST COAST AC & REFRIGERATION

Since East Coast Air opened its doors, we have been providing high quality HVAC services in S Florida to our residential and commercial customers. Ensuring the comfort of your family or business is our top priority. Whether the temperature outside is hot or hotter, we want your HVAC system to be able to respond without failure. While we strongly recommend yearly service visits to proactively avoid emergencies before they arise,our technicians are always available, seven days a week in the event of an emergency.

Offers by EAST COAST AC & REFRIGERATION on Angi

01/13/2021

It went exactly as planned.. I was given a 2-hour arrival time window. The technician (Eric) called me an hour before stating that he could come earlier if I prefer this. Between he and one other tech, they have serviced my system for the past 4 years, after B Cool installed it. Eric remembered where all the equipment was and took care of everything efficiently. He wore gloves and mask for COVID s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual AC system checkup and maintenance

01/02/2021

It always goes well! The tech always show up on time, he is friendly, neat, and he explains everything he does. We have been using B Cool for about 10 years... We trust them completely and wouldn't use anyone else! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic maintenance

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We appreciate customers like you.

11/27/2020

Fabulous. I have been using B Cool for years. I've purchased two complete A/C units from the them over the decades. They are honest and knowledgeable.They are always prompt, courteous and nice. All the service people are reliable. I love this company. I wish all companies worked liked theirs does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C had stopped working. They came out the same day and immediately fixed the problem.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. You're the COOLEST!

07/24/2020

This is the second time I have used B Cool to service my air conditioner. Same air conditioner, but different problem. Because I had used them once before and was very happy, they were my first phone call. Once again the service was awesome. They were able to provide me with service the same day. Luckily, the problem was minor and the technician was able to diagnose and repair it in no time. Their...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Drain Flush

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your honest review. We look forward to continuing to work with you. Stay COOL!

07/08/2020

It went very well. Eric was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He was on time for both appointments and took care of the problem. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expansion valve replacement on the A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your honest review. You help make B Cool the COOLEST!

Sales, installation & repair for commercial and residential cooling systems.

Duct Work