All Carpet Care USA

With Angi since June 2012

4.3

5990 SW 24th Pl Apt 107

Davie, FL 33314

Family owned and operated since 1991 and we are located all throughout the US....

04/10/2013

Lynn W.

I left a message and finally got a return call a week later. I was quoted a price of $149 for 3 bedrooms, living room and dining room up to 1500sf. +$45/chair. Scheduled quickly but then I had to call and reschedule because of a conflict. I received phone call from owner? on day originally scheduled stating tech was on his way. I explained that I had re-scheduled and he proceeded to argue with me!! Then when I said I wasn't going to argue about it, he changed his tune and blamed his "girl" for the mixup. On the correct day, the technician showed arrived promptly and acted professionally. He did a thorough job cleaning the carpet. However, he did not have any of the plastic pieces to put under the furniture to protect the legs from the wet carpet. We had to find some plastic in the house to put under the furniture legs ourselves. I think this is a very big oversight! Then we couldn't pay with a credit card because their credit card machine was supposedly broken. And the bill had an additional $33 tacked on. The technician said the owner added it because there was a large closet area in the master bedroom. Our whole house is less than 1400 sf and not all carpeted so I failed to see how that closet area should have been charged for - and then another $33 ??? I wasn't going to argue about it after how unpleasant the owner had been about the scheduling. While the technician did do a very nice job, the owner was not professional at all so we will not be using this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room and 2 chairs.

02/11/2013

Diane S.

I had wine stains on my WHITE carpet. I talked to the owner and he told me they would remove the stain and there would be no damage to my carpet. He came the next day and successfully removed the entire stain. My carpet looks brand new again! The price was a little high but it was 100% worth it.

Description of Work
Removed wine stains from carpet.

02/08/2013

Heather P.

I had called around to different carpet cleaners in the Chicago area to remove a horrible pet stain (with an awful odor) that was on my area rug. Two different companies came out and tried to remove the stain, which was somewhat successful, but the smell was still there. I contacted All Carpet Care and they were able to remove the stain AND THE HORRIBLE SMELL quickly, using an all organic green cleaner. I was thrilled with their professionalism and speedy work and recommended them to my sister who also had a great experience with them. I would definitely recommend them and will call them in the future for any kind of service.

Description of Work
Professional, Prompt, Friendly!

Air Quality Control Environmental Inc

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com State licensed for air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs

We are independent participating contractors with FPL and we participate in their insulation program. We have been in this field for over 25 years, and offer customer satisfaction. We have financing available upon qualification through Syncrony and we also work with Ygrene and PACE programs. We strive to make each customer happy and take care of issue whether it is A/C related, duct related, or insulation related. Payment is due upon completion of job.

Offers by Absolute A/C & Duct Repairs on Angi
    Fresh Ocean carpet &tile cleaning

Carpet and tile cleaning. upholstery, mattress and pillows cleaning. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Area rugs, repairs, and carpet cleaning on commercial and residential. Specialize in water damage. We take out mold as well!