Delmarva Property Preservation

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

Delmarva Property Preservation is a complete Preservation Company that works closely with residential,commercial,real estate agents,and banks.We have over 6 employees that are extremely hardworking and dedicated to outstanding performance.We are fully licensed and insured.references upon request.Our billing procedure is to pay in full when the job is completed.We accept cash,checks,and money orders.we do not accept credit cards at this time sorry....

ASAP Pressure Cleaning LLC

ASAP Pressure Cleaning LLC

Pressure cleaning of all surfaces available. Over 17 years experience. All major credit cards are accepted. Our goal is complete satisfaction!

Offers by ASAP Pressure Cleaning LLC on Angi

01/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This provider was responsive to my request for a first meeting and charged less than other companies I contacted. The maintenance team was also responsive. All phone calls and emails have been handled promptly, professionally and staff have pleasant personalities so they are generally a pleasure to deal with. It was a little difficult getting ideal renters,however, and the price point initially proposed was slightly overestimated all things considered to get me to contract with them. One prospective renter group was legally disqualified and I had to tell them that, not the other way around. Other than those two things, I'd give them an A. I intend to work with them at least another year and a half.

CATEGORY tree service,property management

Lawn Maintenance, House Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Lock Changes, Window – Boarding, Doors, Leaf & Debris Removal, & Handymen Services.