All-Star Flooring Solutions Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2010

All-Star Flooring Solutions, Inc. is a floor covering removal company specializing in completing even the most challenging projects for our customers on time and within budget. We use battery operated ride-on floor scrapers to quickly remove any type of floor covering, including: ceramic tile, hardwood, glue-down carpet, VCT and sheet vinyl. Our machines are small enough to fit through any standard size door frame and they work on any size commercial or residential project that has a concrete sub-floor. After we have completed the flooring removal, All-Star Flooring will continue the process by removing any remaining thin-set, glue and/or adhesive. For “occupied” renovations we offer furniture/equipment/fixture removal & replacement, protection of non-movable items and complete cleaning of the premises after every shift so that business can continue to operate with as little inconvenience as possible. When our technicians have completed their work, your sub-floor will be clean and ready for new construction to begin. Finally, by utilizing our own fleet of equipment and vehicles, All-Star Flooring will also remove all floor covering debris from the job site daily and properly dispose of it. We will be happy to provide job specific insurance documents and all applicable business licenses upon request. We look forward to speaking with you when you are in need of a floor demolition team that will get the job done on time and on budget, with no hassles, no headaches and no mess. In short, remember to call the ALL-STAR team when you want ALL-STAR performance. 813-318-1963 email-info@allstarremoval.com....

Leon Floors installation

Call us today for all your flooring needs!

Mercers Hauling and Junk Removal

Gorilla Junk Removal Experts

Gorilla Junk Removal Experts, Is A Locally Owned Company Based In The Tampa Bay Area. We Started Gorilla Junk Removal Experts To Give People A Local, Green & Affordable Option For Their Junk Removal Needs. We Wanted To Provide Something Better… So, Gorilla Junk Removal Was Born. Our Goal Is To Provide Excellent Services & Fair Pricing To Our Local Community. And In An Effort To Help Keep The Tampa Bay Area Green & Clean, We Do Our Best To Recycle And Reuse As Much As Possible. We Look Forward To Serving You With Quick And Thorough Service.

08/05/2017

They did a great job! They were careful not to crack adjoining room tiles, efficient, clean, respectful of my home (which is busy with kids and a new boxer puppy) and well priced. Very impressed with their work and how they removed the tile with minimal dust in the house. Would highly recommend this company. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Tile was removed from my master bedroom/bath and closet. The tile was original, over 30 yrs old.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

04/03/2017

It was done to my satisfaction

Description of Work
wood flooring

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,hauling services

06/23/2016

Description of Work
They removed our entire wood floor so we could have it replaced. They did a great job. We needed the concrete floor to be totally smooth to best adhere for a moisture barrier and the floor. They were very neat and I highly recommend them.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

08/18/2015

Description of Work
I wanted to remove tile from my living room & kitchen, carpet from the bedrooms and replace all with wood flooring on the diagonal. They were excellent & professional from A-Z. They came over to inspect the job, took careful measurements, then came back with the actual worker who would be laying the floor to make sure he understood what the job entailed. I cleaned out the living room for them but they had to move furniture around in the bedrooms. They did an excellent job; 1200 sq ft in 4 days. They completed the appropriate paperwork for the condo association to approve the floor underlay, accepted a credit card payment, and agreed to hold the extra wood for me in a warehouse for a small part of the job I need to do next year when I redo the kitchen. I would definitely recommend them.

Category flooring contractor

06/04/2013

All-Star Flooring Solutions Inc. were all right. I think I didn't choose them just because their quote was too high. I got lower quotes elsewhere.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for re-doing my garage floor.

Category flooring contractor

Remove floor covering including ceramic tile, hardwood flooring, glue-down carpet, VCT & sheet vinyl.