All-Star Flooring Solutions Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2010

33128 Odell Rd

Dade City, FL 33523

All-Star Flooring Solutions, Inc. is a floor covering removal company specializing in completing even the most challenging projects for our customers on time and within budget. We use battery operated ride-on floor scrapers to quickly remove any type of floor covering, including: ceramic tile, hardwood, glue-down carpet, VCT and sheet vinyl. Our machines are small enough to fit through any standard size door frame and they work on any size commercial or residential project that has a concrete sub-floor. After we have completed the flooring removal, All-Star Flooring will continue the process by removing any remaining thin-set, glue and/or adhesive. For “occupied” renovations we offer furniture/equipment/fixture removal & replacement, protection of non-movable items and complete cleaning of the premises after every shift so that business can continue to operate with as little inconvenience as possible. When our technicians have completed their work, your sub-floor will be clean and ready for new construction to begin. Finally, by utilizing our own fleet of equipment and vehicles, All-Star Flooring will also remove all floor covering debris from the job site daily and properly dispose of it. We will be happy to provide job specific insurance documents and all applicable business licenses upon request. We look forward to speaking with you when you are in need of a floor demolition team that will get the job done on time and on budget, with no hassles, no headaches and no mess. In short, remember to call the ALL-STAR team when you want ALL-STAR performance. 813-318-1963 email-info@allstarremoval.com....

08/05/2017

Joanne L.

They did a great job! They were careful not to crack adjoining room tiles, efficient, clean, respectful of my home (which is busy with kids and a new boxer puppy) and well priced. Very impressed with their work and how they removed the tile with minimal dust in the house. Would highly recommend this company. I will definitely be using them again!

Description of Work
Tile was removed from my master bedroom/bath and closet. The tile was original, over 30 yrs old.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

04/03/2017

Saleem C.

It was done to my satisfaction

Description of Work
wood flooring

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, hauling services

06/23/2016

Rochelle B.

Description of Work
They removed our entire wood floor so we could have it replaced. They did a great job. We needed the concrete floor to be totally smooth to best adhere for a moisture barrier and the floor. They were very neat and I highly recommend them.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

08/18/2015

Valerie S.

Description of Work
I wanted to remove tile from my living room & kitchen, carpet from the bedrooms and replace all with wood flooring on the diagonal. They were excellent & professional from A-Z. They came over to inspect the job, took careful measurements, then came back with the actual worker who would be laying the floor to make sure he understood what the job entailed. I cleaned out the living room for them but they had to move furniture around in the bedrooms. They did an excellent job; 1200 sq ft in 4 days. They completed the appropriate paperwork for the condo association to approve the floor underlay, accepted a credit card payment, and agreed to hold the extra wood for me in a warehouse for a small part of the job I need to do next year when I redo the kitchen. I would definitely recommend them.

Category flooring contractor

06/04/2013

Louise M.

All-Star Flooring Solutions Inc. were all right. I think I didn't choose them just because their quote was too high. I got lower quotes elsewhere.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them for re-doing my garage floor.

Category flooring contractor

12/02/2010

Adriane H.

We had to reschedule once but the owner Mike called with enough notice so that the change of appointment didn't interrupt my schedule. They arrive on the day we agreed to even though they had another extensive emergency job before me. After removing the old wood, Mike consulting with me about next steps with my new flooring. After this very useful education, I agreed to the additional service of floor preparation. They work tirelessly to achieve an optimal surface for my new tile (installed by another contractor) at an extraordinarily reasonable price. Then Mike also saved me 50% on trash removal I had planned on using Bagsters (sold at most Home Depot stores) as they are very convenient. Long story short, I have already recommended them to everyone I know who is doing any remodeling and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Removal of glued down engineered wood flooring; floor preparation by way of grinding of cement slab to remove glue and other old thin-set; removal of all old flooring; hauling of additional waste from renovation (several hundred pounds).

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hauling services, remodeling, marble & granite, epoxy flooring

EpoxIT Systems LLC

We specialize in all things epoxy and more! This includes Epoxy chip systems (Garages, Driveways, Lanais, Pool-decks, and much more) We also offer interior metallic epoxy floors, countertops, pressure washing, painting, paver sealing and much more! With over 20 years experience our crew is guaranteed to give you a floor that looks amazing and lasts forever. Why replace it when you can EpoxIT!

Trademark Garage Floors

Trademark Garage Floors has installed more garage floors than any other company in Florida. Only the best materials installed by trained professionals will be installed on your floor. You deserve the absolute best in return for your investment and that is what we deliver. We back our work with a lifetime guaranty on all our polyaspartic residential floors and a 2 year guarantee on all polyaspartic commercial floors. We are endorsed as Spartacote's Elite Installer for the Tampa area, backed by Laticrete.

Offers by Trademark Garage Floors on Angi
    Softroc of Tampa

Softroc safety surfacing is hand troweled directly on top of old, cracked, and uneven surfaces. Rubber surfacing with Softroc combines high tech polymer resins with rubber to create a resilient, non-skid surface that is virtually indestructible. Softroc is professionally installed over your new or existing surface and is available in many different colors. Softroc adheres directly to any solid substrate material including concrete, asphalt, epoxy stone, brick, wood, steel, tarmac, chipboard and aluminum. Surface blemishes are easily filled and eliminated without jackhammers or other bothersome equipment. Softroc is mixed on site and troweled by craftsmen to a uniform thickness over your new or existing surface to create a beautiful, seamless finish. Special rubber safety surfacing materials are skillfully used for designs and borders. Softroc can also be applied to angular surfaces, like coping around a pool or stair faces.

Remove floor covering including ceramic tile, hardwood flooring, glue-down carpet, VCT & sheet vinyl.