Ace Property Services Corp

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2009

10871 SW 188 St Bay 8A

Cutler Bay, FL 33157

Florida State Roofing License #CCC058229 Special Financing available. Credit cards accepted. Additional email - carlosp@acepropertyservice.com...

02/13/2019

MARIA F.

They came when they said, did an excellent job, I didn't have to pay the last half until the work was finished

Description of Work
Repair a leak in my roof

09/15/2016

MARIA F.

Couldn't be better. They responded immediately, did some preliminary work, waited a few weeks to be sure there was no leak, and then came back to finish placing the tiles. They even went beyond what they had to do and removed a gutter that was causing leaks too.

Description of Work
They had done the roof of an addition in my home. Several tiles were broken due to golf balls hitting it. I had a leak and called them, a week before the warranty would expire. They said there was no problem and responded promptly

03/30/2015

Nancy S.

Description of Work
I hired the company to install a new roof in February 2015 for $26000. I was very pleased with their work. They used good materials ad were prompt.

07/22/2014

michele B.

They were neat, they got the job done, and they were friendly. They stopped the leak. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Repaired Roofing

03/21/2014

Jenise H.

I first got this company's name a few years ago when they were working on another house in my neighborhood. I knew I would be needing a new roof in the near future and the house they were working on was the same model as my house. I was not a member of Angie's List at that time. The estimate they gave was the best of about 4-5 estimates. I even went up on the roof with Carlos at the time of the estimate so I could see everything firsthand and have everything explained to me. Apparently, not many people do that but Carlos did not mind. Carlos and his staff are very professional, polite and helpful. They addressed any issues or questions I had about the work, county inspections or permits promptly and the work was completed in a timely fashion. If I had to get another roof (but I pray I don't) I would use them again.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

01/02/2014

Daniel G.

We haven't done the job yet. They have been really helpful. We found them at a trade show and then we reviewed them on Angie's List. We talked directly with the owner. We had 3 meetings with them. They are a company that we are considering going with. So far everything has been great.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Ace Property Services to replace the entire roof that is 20 years old.

12/11/2013

Michael K.

Description of Work
They did a roof repair for a leak and they pressure washed the roof as well. They were good. They are very polite and the price was reasonable.

Category roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

02/07/2011

Teresa S.

They performed excellent work. They were on time, professional and cleaned up well. They did they were supposed to do. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They did a full roof replacement and repairs.

Alpha Power Wash

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Star Pressure Washing

Offers by All Star Pressure Washing on Angi
    Straight Pressure Miami Inc

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Roofing, residential and commercial roofing, new roofs & repairs.

No work on aluminum patio roof.