Jims Computer Repair and Tune Up

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2016

We're Jim's PC Repair & Tune up. We get the job done right. Do you have a computer that needs fixing? Jim's PC Repair & Tune up is here for all your repair needs. Feel free to pick up the phone with any questions you may have. We're invested in customer service and are always happy to help. Not satisfied. We’ll be sure to do everything in our power to get the job done right. There's no labor fee if I can't fix your problem....

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

11/09/2016

It was a great experience compared to other services ive recied,,,,

Description of Work
Mr Jim came to my house on a couple different occasions to repair my computer once for the rotation and to remove airplane mode.second to help reconnect me to my internet...Mr Jim was very kind and very pleasent in his work..i thank him greatly and highly recomend him for any and all computer services....

10/25/2016

Jim's Computer Repair and Tune Up fixed the keys and my computer now runs much faster. Jim provided this service while I waited so I was never without my laptop. I will most definitely use this service in the future.

Description of Work
My computer laptop was running extremely slow and Two keyboard keys were non-responsive.

09/27/2016

Jim was terrific! He told me to bring it right in and and he'd get working on it . He fixed everything the same day I brought it to him. Jim is professional, efficient and friendly. He listened to all my concerns and told me he'd call me when he was done. I have the highest praise for the service provided and the cost is amazing. My laptop is up and running as fast as it did when new! I can't comp...

Description of Work
Cleaned up my laptop which was so sluggish ... taking forever to do anything and I need it up and running for my home business.

Category computer repair

Thank you for an excellent review [Member Name Removed]. That was nice of you.

Remove Virus', Repair PC, Tune Up, Repair Registry, Remove Unwanted Downloads, Forgot Password, Locked Out, Etc. / $50 Flat Labor Fee...... There's no labor fee if I can't fix your problem.

Don't work on Apple's Macintosh