ALL PRO BLINDS & SHUTTERS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

All-Pro Blinds and Shutters is locally owned and operated. We are a full service window treatment source. Established in 1995, we have built our reputation on quality, great service, and competitive prices!...

07/23/2019

Worst company ever. Have waited over 10 months for them to complete a large plantation shutter order. They've scheduled installation 7 times and failed to show up each time. They do not reschedule or even let me know. Won't answer texts or calls . Haven't refunded my substantial deposit yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20 plantation shutters ordered

06/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is still in progress. I am having two window blinds replaced, and have paid 50%. They were prompt for my appointment and helpful in explaining why blinds could not be repaired.

12/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Jeff and his employees did a very professional job installing my custom vertical blinds for bay windows.... |Jeff did everything that he said that he would and he kept me informed as the custom blinds were being made....the colour was a very true sunset mulberry which beautifully coordinates with everything in my bedroom even the window seat cushion....I highly recommend Jeff and his All Pro Blinds....(SMILING)...."

08/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner is a great communicator! Very quick to respond and also to update. Very punctual with appointment- came at exact time promised, and with a text sent half hour in advance. Very professional, personable, and knowledgeable. I will DEFINITELY use this company again in the future. In fact, the appointment went so great that I set up to pay him to go do blind work at my parents' home (and I don't send just ANYONE to my elderly parents!!). Great company with obvious integrity and commitment to customer service. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family! I had used a different blinds company before- and they were so slow, I was always doing the phone calling to track them down, never ready when promised- but All Pro was a completely different experience. Excellent!

02/15/2015

Jeff and the folks at All-Pro were fantastic throughout the entire process. He responded promptly to our request for a quote and worked around both of our busy work schedules to schedule the measurement. During the consultation, Jeff did a great job explaining why we would be better off to use the faux-wood blinds (the cheaper option) in the humid and high-UV environment of Florida. He gave severa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete install of blinds throughout our new build house. Overall 13 total blinds installed.

CATEGORY window treatments

Nearly all window coverings including but not limited to: horizontal and vertical blinds, shades, shutters, drapes, awnings, and hurricane shutters

ask for details