Callaghan Builders LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

3.9

No employees. Uses sub contractors occasionally. Charges determined by the job. ...

Blu Gorilla Construction LLC

Blu Gorilla Construction LLC

04/22/2014

Jason Callaghan with Callaghan Roofing replaced my roof and it looks great. His team was punctual and they finished it in a day and a half. Jason is very easy to talk to, patient and did a good job returning my calls and emails. Thanks Jason.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Callaghan Roofing replaced my roof.

01/18/2014

I called requesting an estimate for a new roof, gutters and a screened porch.  I spoke to Liam who said they were very interested in the work and he would have his brother Jason call me to schedule a site visit.  After 5 weeks, I have not heard from anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

01/17/2014

Price was reasonable, but quality at finished product, professionalism of crew, honesty and integrity of owner, timeliness for completion were unacceptable. Roof took 6 wks for job completion there were leaks, that required repairs of ceiling (which they paid for ) but not the time delays in listing or house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof on 2000 sq. ft home

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders

05/06/2013

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof. Only contractor that did everything they said they would do.

03/29/2011

It was the best experience with a contractor I've ever had. I called on a Friday to get an estimate. He gave me a time to meet him, the next Monday and he showed up on time. The very next week he was over painting the house. Prior to beginning painting; however, we walked around the house so he could look at the condition of the siding (not vinyl) on the house and what would have to be done in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of our home, repaired wood rot before painting, replaced a couple of window screens, replaced all gutters, took down worn out exterior ceiling fan, replaced it with a light, added a fan in guest bedroom of house and removed leaves and bushes that were too close to the house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,home builders,house painters

Residential remodeling and home improvements, including handyman services.