Absolute Maid Service LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2009

3.9

Tallahassee, FL is the home of Absolute Maid Service, where we provide a complete range of home cleaning services, including seasonal cleaning, window cleaning, and closet organization, we also do a great job on deep cleaning , no job is to big, we will bring our team in and have your house looking like a home , we give a promise of satisfaction . We also clean carpets and dye carpets . My clients are my number one priority and I stand by my promise, never leave a client unhappy!...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

05/27/2015

She was supposed to be at my house at 10:30, and didn't show up.  I called her at 10:45 and she said she was having a bad day but she would be here at 11:45.  She never showed up at all after that and I have been leaving messages every since, but have not heard from her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was supposed to come into my house to do some limited housecleaning for $70.

11/14/2013

Excellent!  They come every two weeks and they are fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two girls for 1-1/2 hours.  They cleaned, dusted, mopped and scrubbed everything.  They are a friendly and prompt service with a smile.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

11/11/2013

They are excellent. They just do a really wonderful job. They clean things that I did not even know needed cleaning. Everything just looked sparkly when they are done. They are very dependable. They fit me into their schedule when I need special jobs done and area very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my house. I have a bi-weekly service.  They have also done window cleaning and cleaned blinds. They have done the best job on blind cleaning I have ever seen done.

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

11/01/2013

They are trustworthy and do a good job in everything they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come to clean my home, do laundry and whatever else needs done. I have used them every week for the past six years.

07/23/2013

She did a S***** HORRIBLE JOB and I asked her to come back and fix her lack of completion.  She came back and complained to my property manager and STILL LEFT THE HOUSE DIRTY AND INCOMPLETE!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She was supposed to clean (hourly) a vacant property for me.

CATEGORY house cleaning

deep cleaning,organization , carpet cleaning, dyeing carpets , pressure washing, move out and move in , one time cleaning , monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, emergency services as followed water extraction , cleaning up after partys , same day service.

Check, PayPal