Tropical Tradewinds

Coral Springs, FL 33065

Public Adjuster...

04/27/2016

risa S.

Description of Work
I used Robert rosado, got his name from my repair man. He came out the next day, and fought hard for my kitchen, which had a flood under the sink, and required the whole kitchen to be redone. I got me a very fair price from my insurance carrier. He saw me thru the whole process, and didn't leave me once he had gotten his percentage. I would highly recommend his services for anyone that needs it

Category water damage restoration, Uncategorized

05/11/2015

Joan H.

The mediation process went very well. The only mistake I made was not to call Robert Rosado before I called the insurance company. I was not well versed with the process and the insurance company did things they should not have done and rejected the claim. Robert Rosado explained the mediation process carefully and was an advocate for me at the meeting. The lawyer, who was the mediator was also excellent. If you want to get good results, feel comfortable and have a good advocate on your side, I would not hesitate to call Robert Rosado.

Description of Work
Robert Rosado is a competent, articulate and intelligent Insurance Adjuster who came to my house twice to access damage, etc. His only fee was a contingency of what I received. He explained the mediation process, set the whole process up with my insurance company and lawyer for mediation. He had a list of costs to be covered. He handled all of the negotiations of dates, time, location, etc of the meeting. I was pleased with the outcome of the settlement.

05/06/2015

Don S.

Robert is well qualified, has excellent responsiveness, is very professional, and got the result I was hoping to obtain. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
We had a hot water pipe break and leak, causing some flooding and damage. Robert Rosado of Tropical Tradewinds met with the field insurance adjusters, created an estimate, negotiated with inside insurance adjusters, and eventually got the insurance company to pay for damages.

03/19/2015

Carmen L.

Adjuster was on time, friendly and professional. He explained in detail what needed to be done and replaced. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Came in from work and noticed water was coming in through wall in bedroom. Apparently, outside water pipe had burst inside wall causing water to come in through all cracks on wall. Had to sweep water out and it kept spreading. Called adjuster to come in and assess the damage, at the same time called plumber, who was on his way to fix pipe, and shut main water valve.

11/22/2013

Meika D.

Went AWESOME. I didn't have to deal with insurance company and was able to have my claim fulfilled stress free. It was nice to have someone working on my behalf. It's like when my new car was damage, I could have fixed the bumper with duct tape, and yes that would have been repaired to some people, however the car needed to be restored to original condition. Every little screw and scratch should be restored, replaced, repaired. That is what Robert does. DO NOT go at it without him.

Description of Work
Robert came and assess the damage that had happened in the ceiling of my house, he took photos and documented all the damage. He then met with the insurance adjuster, and helped me understand the process and was able to educate me as to the full extent of my coverage in recovery of a loss. I was focused on only what I could see, and he understood the big picture.

24/7 Service Pros

Service Pros is a professional water damage cleanup and restoration ,mold remediation company we provide high quality services, top of the line industry standards equipment, and materials! FREE estimates! 24/7 emergency service available!

AquaDry Plus Corp.

**$30 MOLD INSPECTIONS**AquaDry+ began its operations in 2006. We specialize in residential & commercial structural drying, mold remediation and fire restoration services. We are IICRC certified, state licensed and insured to perform all water damage and mold related work. We pride ourselves in our commitment to excellence, integrity and quality of work thus accomplishing a perfect track record of jobs well done. We have acquired large corporate contracts from state universities, multi-unit commercial and residential buildings in the South Florida area. Rest assured, when you have a large loss, AquaDry+ will restore your property promptly and in a professional manner.

Offers by AquaDry Plus Corp. on Angi
    911 Restoration Inc.

911 Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage.

Satisfaction

A Public Adjuster is an insurance Advocate for the insured. We represent, Homeowners, Bus. Owners, Associations and Comm. Properties with insurance claims. We take photos and measurements, create a Factual Estimate, meet with all Insurance adjusters, experts and speak directly with the insurance adjuster. Insurance claims can result from Water, Wind, Mold, Fire, Hurricane, Tornado, Structural Cracks, Sink Hole, Burglary or Flood. We protect your rights under the insurance policy.

Ask for details.