Tropical Tradewinds

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

Public Adjuster...

ENVIROPRO

We have been in the industry for 25 years fully license and insured. Florida state license MRSR 2032. Servicing the state of Florida.

24/7 Service Pros

Service Pros is a professional water damage cleanup and restoration ,mold remediation company we provide high quality services, top of the line industry standards equipment, and materials! FREE estimates! 24/7 emergency service available!

Water Floods Restoration LLC

Storm recovery, water-flood damage restoration, mold remediation, roof tarp application, leaks, catastrophe, we handle it all, we make it easy recovery-get you back to life, simply bill it to your insurance company. corona virus disinfection and mitigation services licensed and insured We are License, insurance Bonded and Certified Firm. Our primely goal is to treat your property as if it ours. Water Floods Restoration LLC the “Disaster Recovery Systems” provides a high quality residential and commercial water, flood, fire, mold, odor, bio-hazard damage mitigation and repair as well as natural catastrophes recovery services. We provide water extraction, dry out, mold remediation, as well as reconstruction and Roof tarp services. We can bill the work to your insurance company. We understand the emotional turmoil that water damage, flooding, fungus mildew mold spores or fire and smoke damage can cause, therefore, we treat each customer and their property as if it were our own. We take great pride in our attention to health and safety, using state of the art tools and equipment to fully restore your home or place of business to the highest standards.

Offers by Water Floods Restoration LLC on Angi

04/27/2016

Description of Work
I used Robert rosado, got his name from my repair man. He came out the next day, and fought hard for my kitchen, which had a flood under the sink, and required the whole kitchen to be redone. I got me a very fair price from my insurance carrier. He saw me thru the whole process, and didn't leave me once he had gotten his percentage. I would highly recommend his services for anyone that needs it

Category water damage restoration,Uncategorized

05/11/2015

The mediation process went very well. The only mistake I made was not to call Robert Rosado before I called the insurance company. I was not well versed with the process and the insurance company did things they should not have done and rejected the claim. Robert Rosado explained the mediation process carefully and was an advocate for me at the meeting. The lawyer, who was the mediator was also ex...

Description of Work
Robert Rosado is a competent, articulate and intelligent Insurance Adjuster who came to my house twice to access damage, etc. His only fee was a contingency of what I received. He explained the mediation process, set the whole process up with my insurance company and lawyer for mediation. He had a list of costs to be covered. He handled all of the negotiations of dates, time, location, etc of the meeting. I was pleased with the outcome of the settlement.

05/06/2015

Robert is well qualified, has excellent responsiveness, is very professional, and got the result I was hoping to obtain. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
We had a hot water pipe break and leak, causing some flooding and damage. Robert Rosado of Tropical Tradewinds met with the field insurance adjusters, created an estimate, negotiated with inside insurance adjusters, and eventually got the insurance company to pay for damages.

03/19/2015

Adjuster was on time, friendly and professional. He explained in detail what needed to be done and replaced. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Came in from work and noticed water was coming in through wall in bedroom. Apparently, outside water pipe had burst inside wall causing water to come in through all cracks on wall. Had to sweep water out and it kept spreading. Called adjuster to come in and assess the damage, at the same time called plumber, who was on his way to fix pipe, and shut main water valve.

11/22/2013

Went AWESOME. I didn't have to deal with insurance company and was able to have my claim fulfilled stress free. It was nice to have someone working on my behalf. It's like when my new car was damage, I could have fixed the bumper with duct tape, and yes that would have been repaired to some people, however the car needed to be restored to original condition. Every little screw and scratch should b...

Description of Work
Robert came and assess the damage that had happened in the ceiling of my house, he took photos and documented all the damage. He then met with the insurance adjuster, and helped me understand the process and was able to educate me as to the full extent of my coverage in recovery of a loss. I was focused on only what I could see, and he understood the big picture.

Category Uncategorized

A Public Adjuster is an insurance Advocate for the insured. We represent, Homeowners, Bus. Owners, Associations and Comm. Properties with insurance claims. We take photos and measurements, create a Factual Estimate, meet with all Insurance adjusters, experts and speak directly with the insurance adjuster. Insurance claims can result from Water, Wind, Mold, Fire, Hurricane, Tornado, Structural Cracks, Sink Hole, Burglary or Flood. We protect your rights under the insurance policy.

Ask for details.