Jacksons Custom Builders & Construction Inc

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Jacksons Custom Builders & Construction Is A Family Own Company Offering High Quality & Professional Services. Contact Us For A Free Consultation So We Can Put Our 30 Years Of Experience To Work For You. If you're looking for high quality and professional service, you've come to the right place. When you choose Jacksons Custom Builders & Construction, we’ll give you the attention and personal service you'll come to expect and enjoy....

home remodeling (36)countertop installation (19)interior painting (14)cabinet makers (14)drywall (13)plumbers (12)lighting (12)marble & granite (11)door installation (9)woodworking (8)interior decorators (7)flooring (7)

06/29/2021

We had an extremely positive experience with Jacksons Custom Builders. The work they did was high quality, reasonably priced, and done in a timely fashion. We appreciated the communication, letting us know when they would be arriving each day so we weren’t left waiting around. I felt very comfortable throughout the entire process and look forward to working with Jacksons Custom Builders again in t...

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Jackson's Custom Builders would like to thank you for your true & honest review. We really appreciate the opportunity that was given for us to fulfill your home remodeling needs. Again, Thank You & We Look Forward To The Next Time.

03/15/2021

Ryan and his team were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. No hidden fees or unexpected charges. The craftsmanship was phenomenal. We are in love with our new bathroom. Highly recommend Jacksons Custom Builders & Construction Inc.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,lighting,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/15/2021

This team was excellent in remodeling our master bath. We have several projects planned for our house, and have now contracted with them for another one. Ryan, the main business leader, is thoughtful and patient in discussing details of a job, showing hundreds of photos and bringing many samples until each selection is finalized. Once contracted, he communicated the ongoing plan regularly and let ...

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodeled

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

05/27/2020

Our kitchen remodel went extremely well. We are very pleased with Ryan's work, his attention to detail and the expertise he demonstrated in every aspect of the remodel - design, construction, electrical, plumbing, cabinet and countertops, installation of appliances. Design is an iterative process and Ryan worked closely with us to make changes as appropriate along the way to build out our dream ki...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

05/08/2019

20 minutes after they were supposed to be here no call nothing I had to send an email and texts claim they were stuck in traffic unacceptable

Description of Work
kitchen design to include new cabinets and countertop

Category countertops,interior designers,home remodeling

Thank you for your Review. We scheduled a consultation around 3 pm, the customer stated it can be anytime after 3 PM, he'll be home all day. At 3:15 I informed the customer that I'm 5 minutes away due to rain and traffic. The customer was pretty rude stated he wanted to cancel.

12/02/2018

Ryan did excellent work. We love our new kitchen. He custom build us a range hood, an end shelf cabinet and did the moulding exactly how I pictured. Other contractors we met with didn't understand what I wanted or told me it couldn't be done. The details were very important to us and if there was ever an issue he resolved it. We will be hiring him again to do the upstairs bathroom.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel.

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/14/2018

I had gotten a quote months before doing the work and then out of the blue called Ryan back. He rogered right up for our complete kitchen remodel, even though I was still working through the insurance claim and had a short window to actually get it all done. Since he had overbooked his team, Ryan personally did most of the work himself, meeting my tight timeline. We didn't have a fully designed pr...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,picture framing,hardwood floor,interior designers,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

04/26/2018

My appointment was forgotten and I had to call and remind him. Once the owner came and took measurements, he never gave me an estimate. I never received a follow up phone call or email. Why waste your time coming if you weren't going to ever give the estimate?

Description of Work
Dry wall, interior painting, install flooring

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

Thank You for your Review. I have never spoken to or met with this individual in regards to any project or work being done. Maybe the wrong company.

03/13/2018

I purchased a special of a “drawing/model” of what the remodeled kitchen would look like. After Mr. Jackson arrived and we spoke for a bit of what I would like, he measured the kitchen and then showed me what the drawing would look like. I said OK but it was not what I was expecting but thought it might serve purpose. He told me he would have them to me by end of that week. I waited 2 weeks and se...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/13/2018

Thanks for your response. I spoke with this customer and also provided a rendering of the kitchen layout. I sent over changes that were requested. I also explained to the customer that the rendering is for layout purposes only not an exact visual of the completed job. This customer wanted to see exactly what the job would look like completed and I cannot provide that. To have exact renderings made...

02/20/2018

From a thoughtful design stage to a flawless installation, Jackson Custom Builders demonstrated that they were highly proficient across a variety of important skills. We totally remodeled our kitchen and two full bathrooms, including a custom double vanity and we could not be more pleased with the results. The interior was completely painted as well and 7 inch molding was added. In a large project...

Description of Work
Complete renovation of Kithen and 2 full baths

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,drywall,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

Construction- Kitchens & Baths, Renovations, Home Remodeling, Insurance Claims.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express