HECTOR'S QUALITY FLOORING & INTERIORS

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2006

South Florida Home Improvement

DI LUCA FLOORING & DESIGN

Di Luca Flooring is a Remodeling and Installation company that has been serving the South Florida region with commitment to excellence. We are a family owned company dedicated to providing premier customer service. It’s important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship. Di Luca Flooring goes above and beyond customers’ expectations. We offer a wide range of services to meet your project needs and ensure high quality and cost effective workmanship. Call Us Today for a Free Estimate. You will receive personalized experience for all your Flooring, Bathroom & Kitchen remodeling needs.

Offers by DI LUCA FLOORING & DESIGN on Angi
Daniel Flooring, Inc

Family owned and operated. 15 employees. Daniel Flooring Inc Showroom open to the public. Free Shop at home. WWW.DANIELFLOORING.COM

Offers by Daniel Flooring, Inc on Angi

08/27/2018

They did the job well.

Description of Work
a new vanity installed

Category carpet installation,home remodeling

01/11/2017

They are literally right across the street from me. Once they came in, they were on the timeline and there were no additional costs. They could improve on follow up. It is a small business and they are not always available so you have to leave a message and they call you back.

Description of Work
I used HECTOR'S QUALITY FLOORING & INTERIORS to install flooring for two bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor

06/08/2014

Hector's team showed up every day and worked very hard with good results. However one day a worker tracked oil through our carpet and ruined it.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovations including new flooring, cabinets, shower and paint.

Category home remodeling

03/06/2006

HECTOR'S IS GREAT, I HAD A FEW COMPANIES GIVE ME QUOTES AND THEY ALL TOLD ME THEY COULDN'T GUARANTEE NOT DAMAGING MY BUILT-IN BOOKCASES. I CALLED HECTOR'S AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE "NO PROBLEM", THEY DID A FLAWLESS JOB AND MY FLOORS ARE GORGEOUS.

Description of Work
THEY REFINISHED THE HARDWOOD FLOORS IN MY LIBRARY (SANDED TO BARE WOOD, STAINED AND POLYURETHANE).

Category hardwood floor

03/06/2006

THEY DID A REAL NICE JOB. THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THEY WENT OVER THE ESTIMATE. I AM TRYING TO GET THAT MONEY BACK. I FELT THEY WERE VERY DISHONEST. I WOULD NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
THEY MADE THE DRIVEWAY.

Category concrete driveways