Green Building Tech, Corp

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

Building Contractor, And Development, Services. Commercial, Residential & Industrial. New Construction, Additions, Remodel....

Environmental Mold Detox

We are here to help Palm Beach County residents, we are happy to assist you, we offer mold inspections, includes 3 air samples, extended accredited lab report, lab results delivered to your email the next business day. State licensed in mold related services.

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 64 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 26 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
Quickdry 24/7 Restoration

We specialize in water and Mold removal, any water leak related like pipe leaks, back up, roof leak, we count we a very professional staff and equipment to guarantee successful results!

09/05/2020

Made appointment with Sean for estimate and he did not show. He did call 4 hours later.

Description of Work
Did not hire

Category garage builders

05/29/2019

Outstanding - Sean Faga is an excellent contractor and is well versed in all areas of construction. He is very patient and understanding and offers sound opinions about what will and won't work. He has assembled a crew of hard worker who are polite and responsible - they take care of your home as if it was their home. I highly recommend Sean and his business. Very responsive and caring.

Description of Work
Kitchen and laundry remodel plus doors and electrical, other things

Category picture framing,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

04/04/2019

They are excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They repaired and remodeled my bathroom, They also painted and updated my kitchen.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

04/22/2015

They did a great job and I am very happy with the work and the employees.

Description of Work
Put in a new double vanity and tower in the master bathroom. Installed a chandelier and 2 lights above the sinks.

Category remodeling

01/29/2014

they were always on time and did what they said they were going to do. they were clean and respected the rest of my house where they were not performing any work. they had good design suggestions but were not pushy if I wasn't interested in there ideas. when they finish there wasn't a whole bunch of extra charges like I've had with prior contractors. even with a part of my house all torn apart, th...

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom and all sort of tasks around house including electrical, drywall, and plumbing.

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Full service General Contractor. Project magnet, Pre project consulting, All New Construction, remodeling, renovation.

Landscaping,