E&M Industrial Maintenance

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2016

4.4

9066 W Atlantic Blvd

Coral Springs, FL 33071

At E&M Trash Hauling, we do business differently. We are family that has come together for one purpose, to change the trash and debris hauling industry in South Florida. And we will do so by upholding each of our guiding principles: We treat each client like a member of our family, with respect and

04/20/2017

Jose C.

They did a very great service.

Description of Work
Hauling Services.

02/10/2017

Julia H.

They made an appointment with me for 10:00 yesterday (Feb.9). They did not show up. They are not answering the phone nor responding to my e-mail. I am very unhappy and either want them to actually show up or I would like my money back.

Description of Work
I paid E&M trash hauling to come to my house to haul away a spa.

08/05/2016

Barry W.

Responded with very short notice, with a full team ready to go, showed respect for the property and my time.

Description of Work
Removed furniture and unwanted debris, cleaned up and swept when finished.

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Call us again please

04/19/2016

Dustin H.

Everything went well. The crew was on time and very professional!

Description of Work
Hauled away roofing debris for my company.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thank you. Call us again

04/14/2016

Claudio F.

I'm a flooring contractor and we demo a kitchen and 2 bathrooms and we hired this company to picked up and clean all the debris , I'm very happy with their services I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They picked up all the tile debris put it on their trucks and then clean all the areas, very fast very clean.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, pressure washing, dumpster service

THANK YOU [Member Name Removed]. IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE WORKING FOR YOU. I SURE HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU EVEN MORE.

04/14/2016

Adriana M.

The provider did an awesome job, they clean my garage, pressure cleaning the exterior of my house and most important, they collected the garage garbage. I'm very happy with them and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work

Category garbage collection, hauling services, pressure washing, home & garage organization

Thanks. Call us again.

04/06/2016

Jose C.

Project 1 and 2 was scheduled to be completed in three days. E&M Trash Hauling took one full day to remove all equipment from the warehouse, and clean the floors and racks. Project 3 was scheduled to be completed in two days. E&M took only one day to do the pressure cleaning and the painting too. Over all this company reduced my scheduled time over 60%, so now they make me look good in front of upper management and that's why I strongly recommend them. Excellent Team.

Description of Work
1) Trashed over 35 pieces of equipment from warehouse. 2) Cleaned floors and racks. 3) Pressure cleaned and painted the loading docks.

Category hauling services, pressure washing, house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Consider this the beginning of a long term relationship, and welcome to the family.

Reliable Power Systems & Electrical Services

We are a family-run and operated business celebrating 20 years of providing trusted service. We maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding expectations and gaining trust through exceptional performance, unparalleled service, and honest and ethical business practices. Reliable Power Systems is 100 percent dedicated to providing an outstanding experience and your complete satisfaction. About Reliable: We are a team of over 100+ experienced professionals who handle everything from start to finish. We are fully insured and carry General Liability, Fleet Insurance, and Worker’s Compensation. No Outside Contractors. Ever. All our technicians are highly trained and factory certified. We maintain a fully stocked 20,000 sq ft warehouse allowing us to rapidly respond to your needs All our team members undergo extensive background checks as well as drug testing. Reliable offers 24/7/365 service! In an emergency, our LIVE answering service will notify the on-call technician, who will return your call within 15 minutes. In addition to winning the Generac Power Pro Premier Award for the ninth consecutive year, we earned the 2021 Connectivity Kings Award, recognizing our dedication to remotely monitoring all of our customers’ generators. We received our second consecutive Generac Industry Excellence Award, the top award in the Generac organization. The prestigious honor is awarded based on our continued demonstration of excellence in selling, installing, and servicing Generac home standby generators. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and hope you make the Reliable choice! We look forward to welcoming you to the Reliable family.

Award 2022
    AMPI Electric

Award 2022
    Rack Generators

Rack Electric is a state-certified, family owned and operated electrical contracting company servicing Boca Raton since 1994 and is now specializing in Automatic Standby Generators. Family Owned, State Known Ever since this company was founded by John Rack it’s been pedal to the metal. Our goal is to continue innovating and providing you with the best generator installation possible. WE'VE GOT THE POWER ! We are thorough communicators, which keeps everyone in the loop. We hold the principle that cheap is expensive so we don't take shortcuts. We don't point fingers, either. We take personal ownership of our responsibilities. And, we are happy to help any chance we can. Automatic residential standby generators allow South Florida residents to be prepared for hurricane season and beyond. Our line of residential standby generators helps keep your family, home, and home-based business protected from periods of extended power loss. Allow our team of state-certified and licensed electricians to recommend the most efficient and cost-effective generator for your South Florida home or home-based business. Our expert standby generator installation team is ready to get to work on your home right away. After contacting us, we'll head to your location, where our state-certified and licensed electricians will get to work laying the foundation for your home backup generator. We're fully equipped to handle installing the generator ourselves, as well as running diagnostic tests and acquiring any permits needed. We ensure our clients are ready for whatever Mother Nature throws their way. Whereas other electrical contracting companies tend to care more about quickly installing your generator and turning a profit, Rack Electric cares more about doing the job right the first time. We make sure that everything is done properly since your family's well-being matters to us more than anything else.

l16000049882
    BLCP
    STATE OF FLORIDA
    02/04/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Junk Disposal - Furniture, Appliances, Mattresses, Electronics. Debris Removal - Construction Debris, Yard Debris, Scrap Metal. Area Clean Up - Garages, Foreclosure Properties, Storage Units, Pressure Cleaning.