E&M Industrial Maintenance

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2016

4.4

At E&M Trash Hauling, we do business differently. We are family that has come together for one purpose, to change the trash and debris hauling industry in South Florida. And we will do so by upholding each of our guiding principles: We treat each client like a member of our family, with respect and integrity. You will know exactly who is coming to do business with you every time. Not only are we licensed and insured by the State of Florida, we also guarantee your satisfaction. We use the latest and greatest equipment to get the job done. This will ensure that we are always on time and capable of taking care of the work order as promised. Scroll Down to learn more about the tools we use to ensure your satisfaction. We want our clients to get the best service possible without breaking the bank. That is why we offer competitive pricing, along with transparency with our disposal fees. We work closely with Broward County Landfill and will provide all of our customers with receipts of fees incurred. You will never have to guess what you are paying for when you work with us....

All County Waste Inc

All County Waste is in the Dumpster Rental Service Business. We deliver roll off dumpsters from Homestead to Jupiter and City in between. We are not brokers. We manage our own dumpsters & deliver with our own trucks. We deliver 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 yards dumpsters for residential & Commercial Sites. Call us for pricing & to discuss your Dumpster Rental requirements.

Offers by All County Waste Inc on Angi
Reliable Power Systems & Electrical Services

As a 8-time consecutive Super-Service Award winner, we are proud to have celebrated our 19th year in business in February of 2021. We are your local experts in all residential Electrical & Generator services! Staffing top-notch, highly skilled & certified electricians and generator technicians, no electrical service job is too large or too small for Reliable. Exceptional customer service and satisfaction is the cornerstone on which Reliable Power Systems® and Electrical Services was built! With three fully-staffed and fully-fleeted divisions (Generator Installations, Generator Services, and Electrical Services), President Robert Biscardi (with 25 years of experience & master electrician) has woven a strong sense of Ethics, Values and incredibly High Standards into the fibers of the company and this is undoubtedly reflected both in our results and in the hearts of our loyal customers! Call Reliable Power Systems® and Electrical Services today to set up your service call for any of your generator or electrical needs!

Offers by Reliable Power Systems & Electrical Services on Angi
Tomas Luis Building Contractor, INC.

We are a Third Generation Construction Company that originated in Spain, Our company has a lot to offer and do as needed and more to get the job done. And simply get the most satisfaction to make our customers happy with our work. We are registered venders with Dade County as D.B.E , C.S.B.E . General Contractors License # CC02B000050. We are a Full-Service General Contracting Company. We had experience with Hurricane Andrew in 1992 and we served the community and were successful with all our repairs. For References please contact us. If you make reference to Angies List we will give you a 5% Discount. We make your Construction project a learning and fun process, Not a nightmare. Additional number: 7868004856

04/20/2017

They did a very great service.

Description of Work
Hauling Services.

02/10/2017

They made an appointment with me for 10:00 yesterday (Feb.9). They did not show up. They are not answering the phone nor responding to my e-mail. I am very unhappy and either want them to actually show up or I would like my money back.

Description of Work
I paid E&M trash hauling to come to my house to haul away a spa.

08/05/2016

Responded with very short notice, with a full team ready to go, showed respect for the property and my time.

Description of Work
Removed furniture and unwanted debris, cleaned up and swept when finished.

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Call us again please

04/19/2016

Everything went well. The crew was on time and very professional!

Description of Work
Hauled away roofing debris for my company.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you. Call us again

04/14/2016

I'm a flooring contractor and we demo a kitchen and 2 bathrooms and we hired this company to picked up and clean all the debris , I'm very happy with their services I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They picked up all the tile debris put it on their trucks and then clean all the areas, very fast very clean.

Category garbage collection,hauling services,pressure washing,dumpster service

THANK YOU [Member Name Removed]. IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE WORKING FOR YOU. I SURE HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU EVEN MORE.

04/14/2016

The provider did an awesome job, they clean my garage, pressure cleaning the exterior of my house and most important, they collected the garage garbage. I'm very happy with them and I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work

Category garbage collection,hauling services,pressure washing,home & garage organization

Thanks. Call us again.

04/06/2016

Project 1 and 2 was scheduled to be completed in three days. E&M Trash Hauling took one full day to remove all equipment from the warehouse, and clean the floors and racks. Project 3 was scheduled to be completed in two days. E&M took only one day to do the pressure cleaning and the painting too. Over all this company reduced my scheduled time over 60%, so now they make me look good in front of up...

Description of Work
1) Trashed over 35 pieces of equipment from warehouse. 2) Cleaned floors and racks. 3) Pressure cleaned and painted the loading docks.

Category hauling services,pressure washing,house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Consider this the beginning of a long term relationship, and welcome to the family.

Junk Disposal - Furniture, Appliances, Mattresses, Electronics. Debris Removal - Construction Debris, Yard Debris, Scrap Metal. Area Clean Up - Garages, Foreclosure Properties, Storage Units, Pressure Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check