Castle Tree Art

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2012

1560 NW 102nd Way

Coral Springs, FL 33071

Family owned & operated. Owner always on job....

05/20/2021

sharon A.

David, the owner, responded the day I called, showed up with his crew at the time promised, his crew worked from 10 to after 5 and cleaned up our property completely before they left. Would definitely hire Castle Tree Art again and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Several trees including stumps were removed, large oak tree was trimmed, palm trees were trimmed and coconut.s removed, large areca tree/bush was removed, unhealthy large banana plant was removed

Category fencing, hauling services, tree service

05/10/2021

Erik S.

Castle tree art was on time, did all requested work and Dave went above and beyond to find me 2 beautiful live oak trees.

Description of Work
Remove 2 pomgam trees with stumps and plant 2 live oaks

07/16/2020

vijai S.

David came out the same day I contacted him and provided an estimate for the removal of 5 trees - including stump removal and permits etc. His crew was out a few days later and did an amazing job. They were very professional and safe. The clean up they did was so unexpected. Thank you!

Description of Work
5 trees removed

Category hauling services, landscaping, tree service

04/20/2020

Curtis J.

All went fine. The price was the agreed upon quote. The crew did a great job, especially the cleanup. Will hire again when the trees need attention.

Description of Work
Needed two black olive trees trimmed

Category fencing, tree service

03/08/2020

Bill L.

A large tree in my front yard needed to be removed

Description of Work
Castle Tree Art did a wonderful job removing the tree. It was next to my mail box and plants around the tree. David, the owner was able to remove the tree with no damage to the plants or box. He showed up on time finished as promised. After grinding the stump the yard looks perfect. I would absolutely use and recommend Castle Tree Art!

01/23/2020

Michael M.

Dave and his team did a terrific job trimming out palm trees yesterday!! We are new to the area and have no experience with palm trees and other local tree species. They came out and did a magnificent job trimming and fertilizing our trees, sharing their expertise to help us understand what we have and how to best care for them. They came out quickly and offered a very fair price. We strongly recommend Castle Tree Art and will use them again for our ongoing maintenance.

Description of Work
Trim and maintain our palm trees

01/15/2020

Darlene S.

Excellent. Owner Dave, Matt, and crew were professional and knowledgable. They removd a huge tree in my back yard that was right up against the fence. They showed up on time and work clean and very hard to complete the job. They exceeded my expectations! Great job and really great people to work with.

Description of Work
Large Tree Removal

07/24/2019

Susan B.

This is the 3rd time I’ve used this company. Everything was excellent start to finish. Matt responded to my request very quickly and scheduled the work soon after. He gave me a detailed written estimate and a fair price. His crew arrived on time. They did the job exactly the way I requested. I needed some diseased trees removed and other trees trimmed. I also asked Matt to re-do some landscaping and add some new plants and rocks. He had very good suggestions for me. His crew cleaned up very neatly and completely. I can say that I would recommend this company very highly.

Description of Work
Tree removal, tree trimming, landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel, tree service

02/20/2019

Keith L.

Company failed to respond to request for quote. Didn't even bother to contact me to discuss or come by for a quote. Would not hire this company under any circumstances.

Description of Work
Quote to remove dead palm tree

11/10/2018

Louis P.

Amazing work it was nearly 500 square feet of over grown palms in my back yard. Was done in 12 hours and removed all of the wood they chopped down. Great work and will be hiring them in the future for all my tree trimming anf removal work.

Description of Work
Removed to large very overgrown palms

11/01/2018

mary grace M.

Matt was very professional: arrived timely and then delivered quote, provided insurance and once awarded job he and his crew completed work shortly thereafter. We have a lot of trees and they finished in one day, great equipment (truck, lift, chipper), good crew and everything came out great. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Tree Trimming at our Condo property in Hillsboro Beach

10/08/2018

rose M.

They neglected to remove all of the dead tree branches. We have a large dead branch hanging from the tree that is a liability. They promised that they would come back and finish the job and I gave them the check. They never came back. My husband and I have made several attempts to contact them and we have been given promises by the estimator and the owner, David, and no one has ever followed through. I paid them for work that was never completed and would like them to follow through on their promises and come back to finish the job.

Description of Work
We have a black olive tree in front of our house that was struck by lightning. They gave us an estimate and we paid them to trim weight out of dead and broken branches and to haul them away from the house.

09/14/2018

Adrienne M.

Excellent. Professional. Great crew. Clean up perfect. Fast workers. Will definitely hire Matt again.

Description of Work
Cutting and trimming shrubbery and palm trees. Removing hibiscus.

09/03/2018

Debbie C.

They were great, prompt and on time. I would use them again

Description of Work
4 large trees trimmed

07/16/2018

Scott A.

I called the first week of July for an estimate. Was told he would not be able to come out until the end of the week. Made a second call 2 weeks later and left my name and number again with the service and they never returned my call. To this day I have not heard from them. I called another company they came the next day for estimate and did the job a day later. Very responsive.

Description of Work
Small tree and stump removal.

07/04/2018

Robert M.

Fast and clean Very satisfied Would hire again and recommend.

Description of Work
(1)Removed 5 old Pittisporum bushes and roots. Replanted with owner provided bushes & bromeliads.(2)Installed new planter border in another area/provided top soil & moved plants to new planter. (3)Cut back surinam cherry hedge as planned.

Category landscaping, tree service

05/22/2018

Barry K.

Matt and his crew were the epitome of professionalism! The entire crew was polite and efficient. They banged this job out in about 6 hours worth of work and cleaned up to the degree that my front yard looks twice as good as before they came! In addition, without my even asking, Matt trimmed my Bismark Palm tree at no charge. Their work was so good that my neighbor came out and thanked them for trimming the large branch that almost reached their driveway and a woman drove by and stopped asking them for an estimate at her house. I received two other offers that were both more expensive. It was well worth the money. Don't go anywhere else! This is the company to use!

Description of Work
Major tree trimming on 4 huge black olive trees

03/30/2018

Andra P.

Matt was fabulous. The job was finished efficiently and completely - all debris removed. And the price was very fair. When I first called Castle Tree, Asher, a real person picked up! Wow! That means a lot. She arranged for Matt to come the following week. Everything was completed as scheduled. Castle Tree will now become my permanent tree service. Thank you Castle Tree!

Description of Work
I had 3 stumps to grind and remove and one tree dug up.

03/15/2018

Caitlin J.

Excellent. They showed up on time and finished in a day. Entire crew was incredibly hardworking and professional. From the start to finish it was a pleasure to work with the. I have worked with other companies before and they have been pushy and butchered some of my fruit trees. Castle tree art will be my first call next time. Removed 3 huge rubellini trees, cut 2 mango trees, removed small oak tree, trimmed and thinned out 4 VERY large trees in my front, trimmed star fruit tree, 5 palm trees, oak tree and more! They cleaned up after themselves in such a way that my hard looked better than before!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding

02/22/2018

Robert L.

Matt and the crew did an excellent job and I would recommend their services. The tree had not been thinned out for several years. I’m now secure knowing it should survive this years hurricane season. After they were finished they cleaned up the yard and we will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Major trimming of large Black Olive

02/19/2018

Donald S.

Went very well. After we finally hooked up the cutting down of tree went smoothly with new tree installed. Overall an excellent job

Description of Work
CUT DOWN OLIVE TREE AND INSTALL NEW OAK TREE

02/14/2018

Mark J.

All I can say is unbelievable!!! Matt came out for an estimate and told me exactly what my tree needed which was exactly what I wanted!! He was incredibly knowledgeable and professional!! His team came out and worked diligently for 8 hours. My neighbors and I stood in amazement watching this team of professionals. Large and I mean large branches came down to the ground in precise direction and ease. The final job was pure beauty. I would highly recommend Castle Tree Art.

Description of Work
Very large oak tree cut

01/20/2018

Susan B.

Excellent work. Very professional. I needed a huge Pongam tree to be removed because of severe hurricane damage. I got a lot of estimates and spoke to a lot of tree companies because this was such an expensive and complicated job. I needed all the tree roots removed and stump grinding, too. I felt that Matt’s estimate was very fair for the work that needed to be done. I was impressed with how Matt described in detail how his crew would do the work. Of all the estimates I got, Matt was the only one who advised calling the utility companies in advance to have the underground wiring mapped out. This was very important. His workers were very careful and did a great job cleaning up. They also trimmed out my big messy clump of Areca palms very neatly and thoroughly. Matt answered my phone calls immediately. I would re-hire him again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Tree removal and tree trimming

01/12/2018

Michael B.

After getting several estimates for the job, Castle Tree Art responded the quickest with an estimate and it was right on. They began the job promptly and left the yard looking pristine. Matt and his crew did an excellent job and were very polite. I will be using them again for more work and regular maintenance on clipping my hedges.

Description of Work
Tree pruning, hedge clipping and hedge removal. I will use them again for planting a new hedge.

Category lawn service, tree service

01/02/2018

Carl A.

Called Matt late Thursday Dec 28. He arrived the next morning as promised for estimate. Due the day after New Years Day for a big job, but it was raining. No matter, Matt & his crew arrived around 9 am. Their work was perfect! It’s 2:30 & they’re still cleaning up! Cheerful, helpful, efficient & did I mention perfect work?! Did a little extra; no matter: the estimate was the price

Description of Work
Large/bushes/roots/trees trimmed, dead trees removed & replaced, fertilize, remove coconuts/seed pods

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

ANTHONY K.

Serving DADE, BROWARD and South WEST PALM BEACH Counties with locations in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Award winning premier providers of Property Management Services and Investment Property Acquisition. We are seriously committed to enhancing your real estate investment to its utmost potential by creating a unique, new & modern style of management and real estate portfolio acquisition services. We manage condo units, single family residences & multi-units. From tenant placement, to maintenance requests we have you covered with all the necessary services with the highest standards within our industry. Free real estate market seller, buyer and rental reports. No cancellation fees. For more of what we can do for you, visit us on the web at www.anthonykmanagement.com.

Master Touch Pool Services Inc

Affordable Weekly Swimming Pool Service Done By An Expert. We are an in ground swimming pool service company providing everything from basic weekly chemical / cleaning service to complete pool renovation / remodeling. (We do not offer new pool construction at this time.) Some specialties included: Automatic pool cover installation & repair; pool openings & closings; weekly pool service. Our goal is to provide high-quality services to anyone who needs an enjoyable pool service at a reasonable price. We have many Services to best fit your budget. We are committed to delivering Quality, Care, and Consideration with Every Service. You will get a Free Water Analysis To your Swimming Pool and a Free estimate. That's how simple it is to get your swimming pool cleaned and maintained by a Professional. Simply Call our Direct Line at (561) 674-6909 www.mastertouchpools.com

T&C Landscapes

T&C Landscapes, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We take pride in the quality of our work as well as our commitment to deliver outstanding results. Our local services include re-sodding, tree removal, and yard clean up.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Tree Care, Hurricane Preparation, Hazardous, Limb Removal, Trimming, Whole Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, & Root Pruning.