Air Quality Control Environmental Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2009

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com

Duct Cleaning Before and AfterDuct Cleaning Before and After 2Lint Filled Dryer hose

air duct cleaning (163)dryer vent cleaning (82)HVAC Companies (25)mold removal (14)grill repair (1)

03/02/2022

Bernard L.

They came did a nice job but they just clean it I still keep having dust every night , now I cannot get in touch with them they are not responding.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

11/10/2020

Kaye T.

Fast, thorough, cleaned and tidied up after themselves.

Description of Work
Duct, vents whole systtem cleaned and sanitized.

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/20/2020

JEAN-MARIE M.

Had to reschedule once because technician was supposed to be here between noon and 5:00. At 5:30 they still not here. Was given a 7:00 pm expected time. However Rescheduled time worked out fine

Description of Work
Clean AC ducts

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

08/10/2020

Melynda S.

Horrible Customer service did not get back in touch with you you have to be on top of them received as cement and then all of a sudden when ready to sign contracts sent a message that they could not do the work had to reach out numerous times to get anyone to acknowledge any messages left phone messages never call back I had to call them to keep on top of it and then they decided that they couldn't do the work even though I had the money in cash to pay for the services. Company sent this message after I called their office to find out what was going on since I have not had any response back from them after I advise them I was ready to sign contract: We will not be able to do the work until late September. After reviewing the photos wand condition of the duct system with Mark , given the age and condition of ducts we will not be able to do the work. I'm sorry I do not recommend this company they should be reported for poor business practice and poor communication. Shop around do not use this company at all they should be taken out of Angie's list for a false business practice.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning And Repairs

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

We not only responded to you EVERY TIME you reached out. Explaining to you that we were extremely busy at the time and you were ok with waiting for an inspection. You even had one of the owners cell phone numbers who responded to you while away on vacation. We came out for an inspection which we did NOT charge you for, and then after careful review and not being able to reach your demands, we decline the project. Your ductwork inside the mobile home was in very bad shape and years of lack of maintenance and needed to be replaced. The over all AC system and set-up had design flaws that we could not fix. So instead of just taking your money, we politely declined the work.

08/06/2020

Jay M.

They called a day ahead to confirm. They called when they were in route. The wore masks, were courteous and professional. The job was done, they cleaned up and left. A perfect service call.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

08/02/2020

Luis C.

Amazing job! Great customer service. Professional and personable staff. Will definitely hire again for any other services I may need.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

05/21/2020

phyllis K.

They were right on time and very professional. Would highly recomend them.

Description of Work
AIR DUCT CLEANING

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Thank you for trusting AQC with your project! Glad we could help!

03/01/2020

Joseph S.

While they properly cleaned and sealed my fiberglass air ducts, they reinstalled the vents before the sealant dried. This caused the vents to adhere to the sealant causing an unavoidable situation when I needed to remove them. That unavoidable situation was when the top layers of the duct with the sealant tore off when removing the vents. I had called Air Quality Control Environmental to explain the situation and request they reapply the sealant that tore off due to their mistake. They not only were indifferent about it, but had iterated I pay if I wanted them to come back just to reapply a very small area of sealant.

Description of Work
Cleaning & Sealing Of Air Ducts

Work Completed On 08/22/2011

09/27/2019

Amy M.

Amazing!! Already hired again for another project. The company and workers are professional, reliable, honest, hard working, fair priced, knowledgeable, helpful, came on time, dependable. As you can see I am a very happy customer.

Description of Work
Dryer vent on roof cleaned.

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Thank you for your great review! Please feel free to contact us anytime if needed in the future. We appreciate your business. Thank you, AQCE

06/28/2019

Jason D.

AQCE did a great job. We had a duct evaluation & estimate and duct cleaning/restoration. Arrived promptly, professional, good communications and response times, & friendly service. Fair pricing for the services provided. Overall very impressed with services provided to us by AQCE. We will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
A/C duct cleaning & restoration

Work Completed On 06/13/2019

Hey thank you for the kind review! We are always happy to help!

03/05/2019

Benji K.

Iker was extremely polite and professional the entire time at our house. They did an absolutely fantastic job. I am so glad I paid to have this done and get the coating on all our ducts. Now that we have our new AC installed there is no odor anymore, just fresh, clean, cool air. This makes me feel good for my family's sake. In addition we had our dryer vent cleaned and discovered just how much lint had built up over the years. It was a fire waiting to happen. I feel so much better about the whole situation. highly recommend these guys for the quality of their products, work, and professionalism.

Description of Work
Our ducts were filthy and there was an odor. Getting our AC replaced seemed like a good time to address the issues.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Thank you very much for you kind review! We value our customers appreciate your business. I will be sure to Let Ricky and his crew know of your kind words. AQCE Team.

11/11/2018

Linder S.

very god job would be glad to this company again

Description of Work
duct and ac cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2018

Thank you for your review! We value and appreciate our customers. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you, AQCE Team

06/11/2018

Arthur S.

Found AQC thru AngiesList/HomeAdvisor. Called. Spoke to office. Kelly called me back to share options. Scheduled an in-person inspection. Day of appointment, Kelly could not make it and called well ahead of scheduled time to re-scheduled. Very responsive and professional approach. During an in-house inspection, Kelly pointed out more than few things that I would not have thought of myself. Pricing was reasonable and in the ballpark, I was willing to pay. In two days, 2 men crew stopped by. And went duct by duct, register by register, AC unit, by AC unit, cleaning, applying fiberglass block, etc. They cleaned after themselves well. As I said very professional company. Next time it is time to do air duct cleaning (or anyone needs one) it is AQC all the way.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2018

Thank you for kind your review! We value and appreciate our customers. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you, AQCE Team

05/23/2018

Mindy F.

From start to finish this company was professional. Kelly came to the house for our estimate and explained all of our options in detail. Then the team came to perform the services - Iker was the supervisor and he could not have been more polite and professional. While performing the cleaning of the vents they put plastic over our furniture and cleaned up after they were done. I am so happy we hired this company.

Description of Work
Cleaning of all vents and air conditioners and coating

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

05/17/2018

Jose B.

The job was done very good and I'm happy with the result, very professional .

Description of Work
Cleaning the dryer vent

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

Thank you for your business, looking forward to cleaning your dryer vent next year! Kelly Dexter

03/20/2018

Siby and Sonia J.

replaced all air ducts in the attic. Job was done. Only downside was it was very delayed because not enough people assigned to the job, causing a week with no A/C in the house. worker in attic accidentally broke hole through ceiling. That was ok but the patch job was bad and looked bad. Just recently paid money to another contractor to patch it up.

Description of Work
Air Duct Installation

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

02/18/2018

William F.

Great job by the crew that came out to do the work went above and beyond what was promised!!! Kelly, who came for estimate was also great to deal with and very knowledgable. We cleaned and also sealed the fiberglass in the whole system. Yay!

Description of Work
The crew that came out was great, very friendly and professional.

Work Completed On 02/18/2018

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to be of service. -Mike Dexter

02/08/2018

Gregory L.

This company was incredibly professional. They spent about six hours meticulously cleaning the air ducks. They painted all of the vents and did a superb job. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Air ducts cleaned for 2 AC’s. Approximately 4000 square feet under air.

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

Thanks for the review! Mike Dexter

02/06/2018

Dennis L.

I asked for a consultation because I was concerned about mold on the registers. Kelly was excellent and took the time to answer all of my questions and thoroughly explained the process. I got a second estimate and got the same answers and price. Team was on-time, efficient and professional. Cleaned all of the air ducts (11 registers) and plenum in my single-story home. Cleaned the registers and repainted where needed. Covered everything under the vents with plastic and vacuumed the floors when done.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

Thank you for the review! Mike D.

01/03/2018

Nelson S.

The crew was punctual and professional. The a/c ducts and vents were cleaned and the mold around four of our vents was removed. The four vents that caused the growth of mold were replaced with ones that reduced wetting due to condensation. The seams around the vents were also sealed to help reduce the escape of cold air. Our dryer vent was also cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaning of A/C vents and ducks and mold removal around some vents.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

12/18/2017

sandra F.

the team (there were 2) was professional and courteous. I had arranged another appointment which they cancelled. I received a call well in advance of my original appointment. Anna re-scheduled and included the cleaning of my dryer vent (I highly recommend that anyone using the duct cleaning service include the dryer vent as well). I was pleased with the service.

Description of Work
cleaning of air ducts

Work Completed On 12/13/2017

Thanks for the feedback! Mike Dexter

12/10/2017

Susan R.

I felt that the company was more interested in how much they could get from the insurance company than in providing efficient service. It took them 5 weeks to complete mold detection and removal

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

I am sorry that we were not able to provide straight "A" service. Please let me know if there is anything more that we can do to help. Mike Dexter

10/31/2017

David E.

Excellent. Would recommend and would hire them again.

Description of Work
After redoing the kitchen there was lots of dust in the house. They cleaned the vents and the ducts.