A-1 Interior Works Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

4613 N University Dr # 289

Coral Springs, FL 33065

Construction and remodeling services in Coral Springs, Florida....

01/24/2017

Randy H.

Dieter is very knowledgeable about fixing and repairing things. He quickly fixed a tricky problem with a door that would not close correctly. He came with his assistant and they completed repairs on many small jobs I had with skill and efficiency..He showed up on the day we had agreed too and called me ahead to let me know he was coming. I was very happy with the work and the price and will hire him again.

Description of Work
Drywall, Hang door, Bathroom fan, Electrical, Dryer Vent.

04/01/2016

PETER R.

It worked out well. The person responded to my call. He was punctual to the appointment.

Description of Work
Electrical, Caulking, and Closet door

Category electrician, handyman service

11/30/2015

Carlos L.

Dan and his helper Thomas were very professional, punctual, responsive and easy to work with. I will work with them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Dan and his helper Thomas did a great medium-sized project at my house. The project included taking down old-school plaster walls from the entire kitchen, taking down the soffit and replacing it all with drywall. While electrical wires remained unchanged, they replaced the outlets and join boxes and fed the cables through the drywall in the right position for the appliances. He also installed a wall mount range hood, including the vent going to the outside through the wall. Last, he installed some floor tile in some areas that had been exposed after the previous kitchen cabinets were removed.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plastering

11/18/2015

Kim C.

Dan did a terrific job. He and his helper were professional, prompt, and capable.

Description of Work
Installed a portable A/C, misc. other tasks.

11/01/2015

Beverly J.

it went well. Dan and his assistant arrived on time. he had to leave and get the supplies he needed after he saw the job that needed to be done. they both did a good job and was worth the money. my only comment would be he seemed a little annoyed when he had to go back to Home Depot again for more supplies, which was certainly not my fault, and seemed to not want to paint, which was part of the job I hired them for. all in all, a good experience and would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed Dan to fix wallboard and doorway from previous roof leak in garage

Category handyman service, doors

10/21/2015

Allen F.

Dan and Tony were great ! They were prompt and exceeded my expectations. They were knowledgeable and got right to work. Dan uncovered an underlying problem of a leaking roof causing the rotting of my fascia board which I was totally unaware of. He suggested that I repair the roof section that had rotted away before any repair was done to the fascia for obvious reasons. Dan installed temporary boards to keep any unwanted animals out and at the same time allowed the roofer easy access to inspect the damage by unscrewing the temporary boards with ease. They also redirected a dryer vent that was blowing onto the back of my AC compressor and mcGivered it so that it wasn't blowing any lint onto the compressor anymore. Lastly, they installed two electrical outlets in my garage. They did a great job in all aspects of my requests and I would highly recommend Dan to anyone who wans an A1 job for any of their projects.

Description of Work
redirected dryer vent away from air conditioner compressor and re stuccoed area to match existing stucco.Attempted replacement of fascia board but revealed cause of rotted fascia board due to leaking of roof and referred me to a roofing specialist. Installed two new outlets in garage.

Category electrician, handyman service, woodworking, stucco

10/17/2015

KIMBERLY V.

Dan is absolutely professional, courteous and does outstanding work. Between Dan and Tony, the various jobs we needed help with were done with perfection as the end goal. We have a hectic schedule so making plans is critical and Dan not only worked around our schedule, but was also on time and finished jobs in the time he promised. Very trustworthy and I would highly recommend. We will be calling Dan and Tony again!

Description of Work
Replaced a chandelier, decorative moulding around windows, installed small area of pavers, installed shelving

Category electrician, handyman service, landscaping, lighting, replacement windows

10/06/2015

Susan L.

Overall Dan was very professional, responsive and punctual. It is amazing when you have a vendor show up at the time promised! He was always at least 10 minutes before the promised time. Dan and Tony were able to complete the long lists of items within a few days. I appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. The guys even came to my place on a Sunday to put in a half day to meet my deadlines. Be sure to be clear when giving direction - we had a couple mistakes that had to be fixed along the way due to paint selection in the wrong areas within the property. Dan and Tony fixed the issues once addressed with no complaints. Dan went above and beyond to help me with issues that arose during the project (i.e. exchanging a damaged bathroom vanity and minor retro fitting to old plumbing). Thank you again Dan for everything! I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family in the South Florida area.

Description of Work
Dan and his helper, Tony handled the following items for me: minor electrical work, minor plumbing work, painting and minor repairs & handyman jobs on my condo.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

09/10/2015

Janice A A.

Everything went better than I expected. Dan is always there for me and always goes above and beyond. He and his helper go the extra mile to get the job done. I had some real "nitpicky" stuff to do today and as always, Dan had no complaints. Everything was fabulous. Highly recommend him!!!

Description of Work
I just moved into a new house and I needed help with moving heavy boxes and all that comes with a big move. I needed area rugs to be placed in rooms that were already filled with furniture and Dan and his helper did everything I asked with a smile. This was a royal pain of a job, but he came to the rescue as he always does. A great guy with a great attitude. Would recommend him highly to anyone!!!

Category handyman service, home & garage organization

07/26/2015

Kimberly C.

Emailed the provider several photos of an area that needed cement work, with description of work needed. No reply twice. To reply back to the provider (who took 6 months to respond to my review), I also called and left a phone message.

Description of Work
Nothing. Never contacted after several emails.

Category concrete repair

I didn't respond because I did not receive your e-mails. Why didn't you call me?"

05/19/2015

Janice A A.

Dan is a very easy-going pleasant person. No matter how big or small the job is, Dan will do it with a smile. He approaches each task carefully and meticulously, in order to get the best results. I cannot say enough about this guy. Very fair and always on time...I would recommend him highly for any job around the house.

Description of Work
Various odd jobs around house

05/04/2015

Gustavo R.

Windows screens, repair outlet, repair flapper valve, replace door knob, remove door knob and lubricate entry doors.

Description of Work
Extremely expensive. He charged us 9 hours (4.5 h x 2 people) for fairly simple jobs.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, screen repair

04/25/2015

Janice A A.

Dan shows up on time...he does not complain about the little items I give him and he always does everything with a smile. If he does not know how to approach a task, he will do the research and find out. I cannot say enough good things about this man. Again, he is very fair and extremely professional and I am happy to have found him on this site.

Description of Work
Dan is a very reliable, professional and fair guy. He had lots of little "piddly" things to do around my house...everything from some planting of flowers to changing kitchen cabinet hinges. I am getting ready to put my house on the market so there's just lots of little items to deal with prior to that.

03/28/2015

Terry S.

lThe work went very well....They were polite and ready to go...wasted no time, I have recommended them and the people were very pleased. If needed, I would certainly call them again.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaned patio, cleaned ceiling fans, fixed screen door

03/27/2015

Justin S.

Dan and Steve arrived on time and started work immediately. They accurately determined the materials that were needed and sourced efficiently. During the process they communicated clearly what was being done and if any issues arose that would slow the job. It took about a day and a half to completely the job which is what I expected.

Description of Work
Dan and Steve replaced three walls with Drywall and did the initial coat. Two of the walls needed to be built out due to new plumbing as well as old rotted out studs.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing

03/20/2015

Phuket T.

Dan and Steve were very punctual, polite and professional. Unfortunately, they could not do the job since the problem was on the second floor and they had no adequate mean to work on the roof of 2 story house.

Description of Work
Came in for evaluation the roof leak.

03/10/2015

Peter S.

Dan and Steve worked at my house on many occasions and I would not hesitate to call them back if needed for future projects. They do everything except tiling. They charge extra for supplies and parts, of course, but only at-cost and provide a receipt. Dan redid the backsplash at no extra cost when he felt the job didn't go quite right.

Description of Work
Install kitchen range hood, cabinet, backsplash. Repair ceiling, paint. Install bathroom sink, cabinet, shower door, ceiling, light. Assorted other small jobs.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

01/17/2015

Marguerite K.

Everything went fine. Dan and Steve are very pleasant and very accomodating. They were also very nice to my dog!! They were very fair with the pricing and I would definitely call them back again, as well as recommend them.

Description of Work
I just moved in and needed to have a heavy mirror hung, new shower heads put on, a medicine cabinet installed, hooks put in porch to hang plants, windchimes, fix patio door hinge, fix drawer in stove

01/08/2015

Jack F.

He showed up on time and he did what he said he was going to do. I was 100% satisfied with the job.

Description of Work
I had a carport hole in the cieling that was approx. 3 or 4 ft wide by 5 ft. long and he patched that. I had a water leak in the bathroom ceilling 2 ft by about a foot and he patched that. He patched a hole on the pool deck where the water runs off 2ft by 2ft. Everything is smooth, everything is beautiful, and I couldn't be happier. I would give him 10 stars if I could. He didn't want the money until the job was done and wanted to make sure I was totally happy. I would put him on the top of your list. The cost of the work is between me and the company.

Category concrete repair, decks, plastering, home remodeling

01/08/2015

Ernest B.

Dan and partner Steve were very friendly, professional and responsive. Clean and neat, perfectionists, and honest. If they couldn't work due to rain or weather, I wasn't charged for the time. All of their work was as good as it could be, and if it didn't look right, they re-did it. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any work around the house.

Description of Work
repair broken area of soffit, repair/replace screen/metal attic vents in soffit, painting and caulking

Category handyman service, screen repair

12/24/2014

robert C.

As described above, Dan and Steve did a first class job.

Description of Work
This was the second time I had Dan dio work for me. This time, he was accompanied b y Steve, his partner. They installed a new kitchen sink faucet and a a bathroom faucet set. Neither installation went by the book and they improvised to make them work.They arrived on timer, to the minute, did their work, cleaned up after themselves and left. I am very pleased and will make sure that Dan stays on my Contact Lkist.

Category handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

11/25/2014

Kelly A.

The guys were great, always on time and able to work out fixes to several projects. They were the perfect solution filling the gap between a full GC project and my DIY skills.

Description of Work
Carpentry and shelving

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking

10/29/2014

Hedy G.

He did great job, I was blessed a very nice guy, beautiful attitude, on time, he was very clean, brought his own tools, he did what I wanted, not what he wanted, he was just excellent.

Description of Work
I needed doors trimmed, faucets fixed.

10/29/2014

Mitchell A.

Always shows up on time, good pricing, polite, competent and processional, works hard. It was a pleasure to have gotten such a good referral from using Angie's List!!!

Description of Work
Locate and repair exterior wall leak, assemble and install ceiling fan/lighting fixture, install porch and exterior wall lights, replace miscellaneous hurricane anchor bolts.

Category decks, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, ceiling fans

10/28/2014

Alvin C.

Dan was very accommodating, thorough and professional. He is very busy so it's hard to schedule next day appointments but that is a sure indication of his quality work and reliability. We would definitely use his services again for future projects.

Description of Work
Installed a ceiling fan

Category electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans

Zoom Locksmith

Zoom locksmith can do it all. Fast and Reliable service. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

A Best Locksmith

*Super Service Award Winner* A-Best Locksmith has been a leader in the locksmith business for over 15 years. We offer reliable service, quality workmanship, and competitive prices, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No job too big or small we do it all. Contact A-Best Locksmith Today!

Offers by A Best Locksmith on Angi
    Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning Inc

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Super Service Award Winner in numerous categories! Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning is dedicated to operating with the highest of standards and we stand behind our quality workmanship. No matter how large or small the job, it gets the same attention to detail and quality of service. “Quality Service Is What Brings Us Back.” We give free estimates and have an office staff to answer your calls and questions. We are bonded and insured.

Offers by Coral Springs Pressure Cleaning Inc on Angi

Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling & repairs, Demolition & Cleanup & Debris Removal, Carpentry & Custom Cabinets, Sheet Metal Work, Framing, Sheetrock & Spackling, Wall Textures, Light Plumbing & Electrical, Kitchens, Refacing, Bathrooms, Plumbing, Electrical, Air Conditioning, Flooring, Drywall, Asphalt, Roofing, Window Cleaning, Hurricane Proof Windows, General Contractor, Tile & Marble, Granite Counter tops, Siding CALL DIETER 954-822-6496