Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2008

6511 NW 41st Ter

Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts Inc., has been restoring Terrazzo Floors for over 29 years. We specialize in terrazzo restoration, marble floor grinding, marble polishing, and marble sealing, and concrete restoration. Do you have old terrazzo floors? Let us make them look new. Let our experts take your terrazzo floor and transform it into a beautifully restored masterpiece. Give Frank Andreou a call at (954) 818-2703 or at our Miami location at (786) 353-5677 for a free estimate and find out why Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts in the most affordable flooring restoration company in the south Florida region. Check us out “Ask This Old House." DBA Concepts in Cleaning and Complete Floor Care Specialist...

floor cleaning (71)flooring (26)tile installation (22)marble & granite (16)concrete repair (2)carpet installation (2)countertop installation (1)

07/18/2019

It was excellent, the guy works really hard and everybody likes it.

Description of Work
They restored my mexican tile floors.

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]: I so glad you were happy with our service. I wish you the best in your new business venture. Sincerely Frank Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts

07/08/2019

It went great, they are fantastic. My floor had vary significance stained from glue, and this company help me remove the stains and they are very transparent. They properly set my expectations and my floors came out good as what I hoped for. They are very knowledgeable than other companies I worked with and the price was reasonable. He knew exactly what he is doing and I do highly recommend him fo...

Description of Work
They restored my terrazzo floors.

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]: Your were great to work with. After the demonstration I think we won your confidence. Once we redid the other company's work the results were amazing. The glue patterns came out with the acetone treatment and you have a highly polished stain free terrazzo floor. Sincerely, Frank Andreou and Staff

06/25/2019

From day 1 Frank took this job as serious as we did. He promptly came out to give us a free consultation, worked within our budget, and above all did an amazing job. His crew, Junior and Xavier are passionate experts and pride themselves on doing quality work. No shortcuts were taken, and they went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Would absolutely recommend to anyone, worth ev...

Description of Work
Terrazzo restoration and polishing

Category concrete repair,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

Thanks so much for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We loved working for you. All the blessings in your new home. Sincerely, Frank and staff

06/21/2019

They did a wonderful job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They restore my apartment. I took the tiles off. They came and they grind it, polished and sealed it. They made it look like brand new.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]: It was great working with you. Hope you rent the apartment quickly you have beautiful terrazzo now. Sincerely, Frank

06/10/2019

I had Terrazo Care polish the concrete floor in my garage. It was great job from beginning to end. The whole crew is professional and knowledgeable. Love how the floor came out and look forward to the day I get the terrazo floor done in my house, one day. Thank you for great job done.👍🏻

Description of Work
Polished concrete floor

Work Completed On 05/14/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was great working for you . Let me know if you ever need any more concrete cleaner and conditioner I'm always in the area. Sincerely, Frank Andreou Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts Concrete Polishing Restoration Experts Inc.

06/08/2019

10 out of 10. Met frank on thurs. works started Friday and finished Saturday. Furniture moved and put back. House left spotless and shining floors

Description of Work
Our terrazzo floors were stained and showing their age. Called frank in for an estimate to resurface. He suggested we just clean as I mentioned we plan to renovate in a couple of years. Cleaning made them shine and look like new. Saved me thousands

Category marble & granite,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed]: I have met some kind people in my life but your on the top of the list. Why I appreciated working with you. You specifically told me what you needed and when. I said no problem and you gave me free reign. You looked the work over even as it was in progress and communicated like no one else I have ever worked for. You are one of the reasons why I love being on Angie's Li...

06/07/2019

Fabulous all around. In one day they restored a brilliant, clean and tough shine to my lovely white (with light blue chips) terrazzo floors. I am amazed at the before and after difference. They were friendly, careful and professional as they protected my baseboards and doors before running their equipment. I am grateful.

Description of Work
Restoration and polish of my white terrazzo floors

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Thanks so much for the review [Member Name Removed]. Your floors are awesome and so are you. Sincerely, Frank Terrazzo Care Restoration Experts

03/18/2019

Everything was excellent. They were prompt, cleaned up after themselves, very neat, and very professional. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with wonderful people. I would highly recommend this company as I have used them previous times before with the same results.

Description of Work
Had whole house Mexican tile refinished

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Thanks so Much [Member Name Removed] Wow it was great working for you. thanks so much for the great review. If I may add I want to give you a great review as well. You guys were awesome thanks Again Frank

01/31/2019

I spoke to Frank Andreou on the phone about restoring the terrazzo floors in my home. Frank was very friendly and patient in taking about the different options for my home. I'm currently living in this home and it has furniture, art work and electronic items, all of which might be effected by dust from grinding the terrazzo. After giving it some consideration, I decided not to proceed at this time...

Description of Work
Terrazzo restoration

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I wish the best. Sincerely Frank

01/16/2019

The quality and service were excellent. This was the second time we used this company to restore the Terrazzo on our 1950's home. The floors were in very rough shape, with lots of holes, pitting and staining. The final result is a mirror-like finish that is smooth to the touch. They worked with us to stay within our budget range while still addressing as many of the visual issues as possible. They...

Description of Work
Terrazzo Restoration

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

We specialize in terrazzo restoration, where we do not crystallize, we produce a natural gloss for long -term shine, along with installing Terrazzo floors, countertops, and walls. We can repair Terrazzo floors with holes, cracks, and trenches. We also do marble and concrete restoration, grinding, polishing, and sealing.

We do not specialize in marble installation & sales. We do not work with Granite.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check