Rainbow Restoration of Parkland

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2017

Rainbow of Parkland is a full service Restoration Company, holding IICRC and NORMI certifications. We are an EPA certified Firm taking care of our community. Billing takes place only when work is completed and the customer is satisfied. We work with all insurance carriers....

Kako llc

All Marble Restoration LLC

"A" Rated Company, Angie's List Super Service Awards received last 6 years consecutively 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Specializing in Marble and Granite Cleaning, Polishing, Repair & Restoration. We repair holes, cracks, chips and remove stains and lippage. This is our only business and we provide superior services to both residential and commercial customers in Palm Beach County and surrounding areas. With over 25 years of experience in the marble business, our technicians have a superior knowledge of all types of stone and will restore your natural stone to its original beauty. Our company is a participant in both the Safe Communities Vendor ID Program and VIVE Vendor Registration Program. Angie's List Customers receive 10% discounts from our company. Call today 561-293-3658 or visit us at www.allmarblerestoration.com

High Shine Marble Restoration

High Shine Marble Restoration focuses on providing the highest quality finishes across a wide range of marble surfaces. With over 10 years in business, the success of the company lies in the customer's satisfaction with the service it renders and the quality of our work is backed up with the guarantee that our customers will be completely satisfied with our services. There is no better feeling for us than finishing our work day knowing that we were able to put a smile on your face. Being able to make a dramatic change in somebody's life makes us happy and we look forward to bringing that same professionalism and customer satisfaction to you. Our services include any type of stones" floors, walls counters tops ,marble restoration refinishing cleaning, polishing, grinding, crystallizing for travertine, terrazzo and concrete floors. These are just a fraction of the services that we offer to our valued customers. Call us today, we look forward to serving you. https://highshinemarblerestoration.com/

04/09/2020

Great on time and did the work just as promised. Very professional staff and owner.

Description of Work
Water Damage

Category water damage restoration,floor cleaning

05/16/2017

I forgot my grout was actually white! They arrived on time and have my floors perfect again! Pricing was great and techs were so nice. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Tile and grout needed a good deep clean

Category floor cleaning

05/01/2017

Excellent. Prompt, conscientious and thorough.

Description of Work
Evaluation of mold issues Cleaning of linoleum and tile floors Air quality evaluation

04/26/2017

We got a new puppy and unfortunately she isnt potty trained yet and has already totally ruined the carpet. The guys at Rainbow International of Parkland were on time, professional, and did amazing work. Rather than replacing the carpet I opted to have it cleaned, and boy was that a good idea. It looks brand new again! I would definitely use them again for everything!

Description of Work
I had my carpet in my guest room cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

04/23/2017

Everything went from a disaster to perfect because of Rainbow. From the time they arrived till completion they were so pleasent and professional and they got the job done quickly without intervening with my daily tasks. They even cleaned my carpets tiles and grouts before leaving. Im thrilled Rainbow was able to help me. I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
I had water damage from a pipe that broke

04/23/2017

My wife and I hired Rainbow after a couple weeks of shopping around and just the first impression was better then the others, pricing was decent and the two rooms that needed the carpet needed total loving came back to it's original appearance. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are enjoying a clean carpet.

04/23/2017

The techs at Rainbow International of Parkland were spectacular! It was later in the evening when I called, and they still came quickly. Everyone was so nice. They got my bathroom and bedroom all dried up in no time. I loved working with Aaron and his crew and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
My toddler over flowed the bathtub in my master bathroom which ended up flooding not only the entire bathroom but bedroom too. It was an absolute disaster.

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are enjoyed our quick work. .

If your property sustains damage, we’re dedicated to making it whole again. Our expert staff is qualified to perform complete, quick, and safe cleaning and damage remediation at any type of dwelling, home, apartment building, business, lab or property in the Broward and the Boca Raton area. Fire & Water • Fire Restoration • Water Damage Cleaning & Deodorizing • Carpet Cleaning • Overspray Protection • Spot & Stain Removal • Tile, Grout & Hard Surface Cleaning • Upholstery Cleaning

Currently we are not providing Mold mitigation. That will be changing in 2018