Rainbow Restoration of Parkland

Founded 2017 • With Angi since April 2017

45th Terrace

Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Rainbow of Parkland is a full service Restoration Company, holding IICRC and NORMI certifications. We are an EPA certified Firm taking care of our community. Billing takes place only when work is completed and the customer is satisfied. We work with all insurance carriers.

04/09/2020

Larry K.

Great on time and did the work just as promised. Very professional staff and owner.

Description of Work
Water Damage

Category water damage restoration, floor cleaning

05/16/2017

Andrew S.

I forgot my grout was actually white! They arrived on time and have my floors perfect again! Pricing was great and techs were so nice. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Tile and grout needed a good deep clean

Category floor cleaning

05/01/2017

Pamela S.

Excellent. Prompt, conscientious and thorough.

Description of Work
Evaluation of mold issues Cleaning of linoleum and tile floors Air quality evaluation

04/26/2017

Lyndsay G.

We got a new puppy and unfortunately she isnt potty trained yet and has already totally ruined the carpet. The guys at Rainbow International of Parkland were on time, professional, and did amazing work. Rather than replacing the carpet I opted to have it cleaned, and boy was that a good idea. It looks brand new again! I would definitely use them again for everything!

Description of Work
I had my carpet in my guest room cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Paul M.

Everything went from a disaster to perfect because of Rainbow. From the time they arrived till completion they were so pleasent and professional and they got the job done quickly without intervening with my daily tasks. They even cleaned my carpets tiles and grouts before leaving. Im thrilled Rainbow was able to help me. I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
I had water damage from a pipe that broke

Nelson C.

My wife and I hired Rainbow after a couple weeks of shopping around and just the first impression was better then the others, pricing was decent and the two rooms that needed the carpet needed total loving came back to it's original appearance. Very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are enjoying a clean carpet.

Katelyn S.

The techs at Rainbow International of Parkland were spectacular! It was later in the evening when I called, and they still came quickly. Everyone was so nice. They got my bathroom and bedroom all dried up in no time. I loved working with Aaron and his crew and would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
My toddler over flowed the bathtub in my master bathroom which ended up flooding not only the entire bathroom but bedroom too. It was an absolute disaster.

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased you are enjoyed our quick work. .

Antique Rug Cleaning Inc

Our company offers you the best Oriental rug cleaning, as well as 100% satisfaction and professionalism but the most important thing is we take care of you like family. Each rug is treated individually with special care and attention. Call Us Now (866) 976-8747 And Join Antique Rug Cleaning Family Where Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Additional DBA - Antique Rug Cleaning. Additional phone number - (866) 976-8748.

High Shine Marble Restoration

High Shine Marble Restoration focuses on providing the highest quality finishes across a wide range of marble surfaces. With over 10 years in business, the success of the company lies in the customer's satisfaction with the service it renders and the quality of our work is backed up with the guarantee that our customers will be completely satisfied with our services. There is no better feeling for us than finishing our work day knowing that we were able to put a smile on your face. Being able to make a dramatic change in somebody's life makes us happy and we look forward to bringing that same professionalism and customer satisfaction to you. Our services include any type of stones" floors, walls counters tops ,marble restoration refinishing cleaning, polishing, grinding, crystallizing for travertine, terrazzo and concrete floors. These are just a fraction of the services that we offer to our valued customers. Call us today, we look forward to serving you. https://highshinemarblerestoration.com/

Peoples Choice Stone Restoration

We specialize in stone polishing and sealing, tile/grout cleaning, mexican tile cleaning and sealing. terrazzo griding polish to a mirror shine and seal, vinyl strip clean and polish, epoxi floors and guarage, polish and seal cement, strip and polish wood and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for seniors and new customers, but they can not be combined. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

If your property sustains damage, we’re dedicated to making it whole again. Our expert staff is qualified to perform complete, quick, and safe cleaning and damage remediation at any type of dwelling, home, apartment building, business, lab or property in the Broward and the Boca Raton area. Fire & Water • Fire Restoration • Water Damage Cleaning & Deodorizing • Carpet Cleaning • Overspray Protection • Spot & Stain Removal • Tile, Grout & Hard Surface Cleaning • Upholstery Cleaning

Currently we are not providing Mold mitigation. That will be changing in 2018