Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning)

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2012

Formerly RPF Pressure Cleaning & Paver Sealing has merged with Coastal Painting Company to become a full service exterior painting, chemical roof cleaning, pressure cleaning and paver sealing company servicing all of South Florida. Keeping properties looking their best is a common goal we share. We will provide quality service, at a competitive rate and with professionalism not often found in the painting and pressure cleaning industry. Call us and see the difference! 50-99 Employees....

Value Painting and Flooring

Whether it is interior painting, exterior painting or flooring installation, you can count on Value Painting And Flooring to provide detail oriented work, excellent workmanship, and highly rated paint products for your home. We offer free on site consultations to help you understand what work needs to be done, evaluate the best types of paint for your style of construction, and help with any questions on paint brands, color selection and more. Finding the best painting contractor can be difficult so we operate with honesty and integrity. Unlike other painting contractors we do not charge a deposit prior to beginning your project. Because client satisfaction is our top priority, we only bill you once your job is completed and all expectations have been met. Additionally, we offer current references that can speak objectively about our work! Call us today and let us earn your business!

One Stop Pavers

One Stop Pavers is a family owed company that has been serving Florida for over 15 years. We service Broward and Miami Dade County. Our services are, but not limited to, installations, re-installations, remodeling, repairs, pool decks and renovations, and driveway. Our employees are professionally trained and experienced to provide the best service possible. We can get the job done quickly, professionally, and still be cost effective. We offer the lowest prices in South Florida so give us a call today for a free estimate!

Master Touch Pool Services Inc

Affordable Weekly Swimming Pool Service Done By An Expert. We are an in ground swimming pool service company providing everything from basic weekly chemical / cleaning service to complete pool renovation / remodeling. (We do not offer new pool construction at this time.) Some specialties included: Automatic pool cover installation & repair; pool openings & closings; weekly pool service. Our goal is to provide high-quality services to anyone who needs an enjoyable pool service at a reasonable price. We have many Services to best fit your budget. We are committed to delivering Quality, Care, and Consideration with Every Service. You will get a Free Water Analysis To your Swimming Pool and a Free estimate. That's how simple it is to get your swimming pool cleaned and maintained by a Professional. Simply Call our Direct Line at (561) 674-6909 www.mastertouchpools.com

Offers by Master Touch Pool Services Inc on Angi

04/10/2020

Diane P.

I would never have this company back in my house again. We contracted to have our entire home painted inside when we purchased it in January of 2017. Three years later I am still working on all of our interior doors (23 of them). The painters used latex paint over oil based paint and all of our interior doors have peeled. We are in the process of removing each door, scraping the paint off both sides, applying an alcohol based primer (which should have been done in the first place), and then repainting them. One door takes several hours to prepare and repaint. When I called Coastal their remedy was for me to allow them to come inside of my home and sand each door without removing them and then repainting. I told them that was not satisfactory since it would create an enormous amount of dust in our home and on our furnishings. They told me they would work with us, but they never even called us back. Horrible experience and horrible company! We are still working on our doors 3 years later!! Many, many man hours to correct their work. They should have had their insurance company pay to buy us new doors.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

03/03/2020

David M.

Hired by our HOA. Coastal ruined my and many other roofs in our community. . Would not allow them on my property again.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category roof cleaning

07/07/2017

Richard P.

They were great. They were very responsive, listened to what I asked them to take care of and actually fixed them. He came back twice to check to make sure everything was done correctly. Always professional and showed up on time. Extremely neat, when he left for the day, there were no issues about leaving stuff around. After the job he came back and went over the work with me, the foreman asked if there were any problems or anything else he could help with. Both the workers and their follow up was excellent.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Category house painters

05/17/2017

Philip L.

Recoated was done promptly and the Technician was great. The quality of the redcoat was poor but I only paid $200 for the quick fix remedy.

Description of Work
Paid to have Epoxy Coated Porch Floor Power Washed. Blasted several large holes straight through to Concrete. Was 10 years old so could have been a weak spot. Called and they offered to redcoat with a similar coating for a minimal price. Great Customer Service an quick attention to my complaint but not much else.

Category pressure washing,stamped concrete

11/15/2016

Dottie M.

Terrible-a few days after job was done, the pavers became lighter & some were white.

Description of Work
Pressure clean & seal driveway

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

10/17/2016

Charles L.

Awesome. They sent two great guys. These guys came with great equipment, arrived early and knew how to do the job. All of the mold and green algae was gone. None of it was in my pool. They were nice people to work with and yes I will use them. I have tried so many high pressure spray companies and have lots of horror stories. I have had a black swimming pool. Last year as he finished my contractor apologized, he forgot to bring chlorine and had not used any. The mold was back in a few weeks. I think I found a good company.

Description of Work
High pressure spray of cage and driveway, sidewalk, etc. I needed someone to do this before I put out all of the furniture that was in the living room because of hurricane Matthew. I was not the only one with this problem at the time.Coastal painting has painted our home several times and I did not know they did high pressure spraying until I saw it in Angie's list. I was flexible and they fit me in.

Category pressure washing

09/26/2016

Chad G.

My company had an excellent experience with Coastal Painting! Their service was polite, prompt, and very efficient. The value in the price is excellent paired with the quality of their work. I would definitely recommend using them again!

Description of Work
Pressure Cleaning of the Driveway and Roof

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

08/03/2016

Kim B.

Coastal Painting was excellent from the beginning. They responded promptly to our Angie's List message, and scheduled an estimate for the same day. The estimate was extremely fair and reasonable, and we were impressed by the 7 year warranty offered, as other companies warrantied for 1 year at most, if at all. We paid the deposit within a few days and scheduled the work for a Wednesday. On Sunday, Coastal contacted us to let us know they would be able to begin work earlier on Monday. The painter was clean, thorough, and efficient, and had all of the pressure washing and painting completed in two days. He was also very courteous about working around another contractor who was repairing a piece of cedar trim on our exterior. We would confidently recommend Coastal to anyone looking for exterior painting or pressure washing!

Description of Work
Entire end unit townhome pressure washed, and painted (top level newly installed fiber cement siding, bottom floor CBS, all trim, front door).

Category pressure washing,house painters

07/16/2016

Jonathan H.

Excellent and honest people. My driveway was painted by them with a paint that left tire marks on my driveway. They repainted with a new paint and took care of everything for us. Driveway and roof look amazing. They went above and beyond what was expected. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Treatment & Driveway Painting

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

11/19/2015

Jonathan H.

Very professional from the first call, to the gentleman that provided me with a quote, and the completion of the work. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Complete interior painting of home.

Category interior painters

Award winning! Specializing in Pressure Cleaning of Roofs, Patios, Driveways and Community Sidewalks. Chemical Roof Cleaning featuring Roof-A-Cide Treatment which is Non-Toxic, EPA approved and provides a Warranty. Brick Paver(Pavers) Cleaning and Sealing for Driveways and Patios. Exterior Repainting of Condominium and Homeowner Associations handling large scale projects.

Just ask!