Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning)

Founded 1997 • With Angi since December 2012

6820 Lyons Technology Circle Suite 125

Coconut Creek, FL 33073

Formerly RPF Pressure Cleaning & Paver Sealing has merged with Coastal Painting Company to become a full service exterior painting, chemical roof cleaning, pressure cleaning and paver sealing company servicing all of South Florida. Keeping properties looking their best is a common goal we share. We

04/10/2020

Diane P.

I would never have this company back in my house again. We contracted to have our entire home painted inside when we purchased it in January of 2017. Three years later I am still working on all of our interior doors (23 of them). The painters used latex paint over oil based paint and all of our interior doors have peeled. We are in the process of removing each door, scraping the paint off both sides, applying an alcohol based primer (which should have been done in the first place), and then repainting them. One door takes several hours to prepare and repaint. When I called Coastal their remedy was for me to allow them to come inside of my home and sand each door without removing them and then repainting. I told them that was not satisfactory since it would create an enormous amount of dust in our home and on our furnishings. They told me they would work with us, but they never even called us back. Horrible experience and horrible company! We are still working on our doors 3 years later!! Many, many man hours to correct their work. They should have had their insurance company pay to buy us new doors.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

03/03/2020

Matt M.

Hired by our HOA. Coastal ruined my and many other roofs in our community. . Would not allow them on my property again.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category roof cleaning

07/07/2017

Richard P.

They were great. They were very responsive, listened to what I asked them to take care of and actually fixed them. He came back twice to check to make sure everything was done correctly. Always professional and showed up on time. Extremely neat, when he left for the day, there were no issues about leaving stuff around. After the job he came back and went over the work with me, the foreman asked if there were any problems or anything else he could help with. Both the workers and their follow up was excellent.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house.

Category house painters

05/17/2017

Philip L.

Recoated was done promptly and the Technician was great. The quality of the redcoat was poor but I only paid $200 for the quick fix remedy.

Description of Work
Paid to have Epoxy Coated Porch Floor Power Washed. Blasted several large holes straight through to Concrete. Was 10 years old so could have been a weak spot. Called and they offered to redcoat with a similar coating for a minimal price. Great Customer Service an quick attention to my complaint but not much else.

Category pressure washing, stamped concrete

11/15/2016

Dottie M.

Terrible-a few days after job was done, the pavers became lighter & some were white.

Description of Work
Pressure clean & seal driveway

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

10/17/2016

Charles L.

Awesome. They sent two great guys. These guys came with great equipment, arrived early and knew how to do the job. All of the mold and green algae was gone. None of it was in my pool. They were nice people to work with and yes I will use them. I have tried so many high pressure spray companies and have lots of horror stories. I have had a black swimming pool. Last year as he finished my contractor apologized, he forgot to bring chlorine and had not used any. The mold was back in a few weeks. I think I found a good company.

Description of Work
High pressure spray of cage and driveway, sidewalk, etc. I needed someone to do this before I put out all of the furniture that was in the living room because of hurricane Matthew. I was not the only one with this problem at the time.Coastal painting has painted our home several times and I did not know they did high pressure spraying until I saw it in Angie's list. I was flexible and they fit me in.

09/26/2016

Chad G.

My company had an excellent experience with Coastal Painting! Their service was polite, prompt, and very efficient. The value in the price is excellent paired with the quality of their work. I would definitely recommend using them again!

Description of Work
Pressure Cleaning of the Driveway and Roof

08/03/2016

Kimberly B.

Coastal Painting was excellent from the beginning. They responded promptly to our Angie's List message, and scheduled an estimate for the same day. The estimate was extremely fair and reasonable, and we were impressed by the 7 year warranty offered, as other companies warrantied for 1 year at most, if at all. We paid the deposit within a few days and scheduled the work for a Wednesday. On Sunday, Coastal contacted us to let us know they would be able to begin work earlier on Monday. The painter was clean, thorough, and efficient, and had all of the pressure washing and painting completed in two days. He was also very courteous about working around another contractor who was repairing a piece of cedar trim on our exterior. We would confidently recommend Coastal to anyone looking for exterior painting or pressure washing!

Description of Work
Entire end unit townhome pressure washed, and painted (top level newly installed fiber cement siding, bottom floor CBS, all trim, front door).

07/16/2016

Jonathan H.

Excellent and honest people. My driveway was painted by them with a paint that left tire marks on my driveway. They repainted with a new paint and took care of everything for us. Driveway and roof look amazing. They went above and beyond what was expected. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Treatment & Driveway Painting

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

11/19/2015

Jonathan H.

Very professional from the first call, to the gentleman that provided me with a quote, and the completion of the work. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Complete interior painting of home.

Category interior painters

01/19/2015

Darlene D.

Coastal is used by our HOA. They are wonderful whether they are painting out buildings or spraying our roofs. First class company. I don't interact with them directly, our president and a committee and the management company do.

Description of Work
Spray roofacide on our barrel tile roofs through out our community.

01/09/2015

Diana T.

I didn’t indicate to them that I was on the second floor of a townhouse before they came out. When they came, they said they couldn’t do the work because of that. I was very disappointed because I wanted it done within a certain time frame, and they couldn’t do it. I was able to have this don’t by another company previously, and someone else came out and did it without any issues as well.

Description of Work
I wanted to have my porch pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused to Ms.Thornhill. However, based on the address provided at time of call, we were unaware that her patio was a located on the 2nd floor and it was an enclosed porch. Once on site to quote services, we were able to let her know we could not provide any services that requires us to run hoses through the house to access the area. Unfortunately, this is could be a huge liability to our company. Based on this review we have improved our screening calls in order for this type of inconvenience from ever occurring again. We are glad to hear that Mrs. Thornhill was able to have her patio porch pressured cleaned. We look forward to perhaps earning her business in the near future!

01/05/2015

Ernest Y.

I have used them before. They are always very good. They do good quality work at good price.

Description of Work
I had my driveways, my sidewalk, my fence, the side of my house, and pool decks cleaned by Coastal Painting Company.

Category decks, pressure washing

11/07/2014

Debbie K.

Everything went smoothly. Delora was very responsive. There was initially a delay in receiving a call back to schedule an estimate, but when I contacted Delora to follow-up things moved along. Once we were scheduled about one week after the estimate, I wrote down the day wrong and wasn't ready for them. I contacted Delora and she was very flexible and worked around their schedule so that the work could still be done the same week. Miguel came to clean the driveway and explained the potential problem areas that may not be able to be cleaned. He worked on them and made sure that expectations were clear. Miguel was very punctual and specific in explaining what we could or not do on the pavers as they were being cleaned and sealed. In the end, Miguel was able to work out some problem areas and others not which was OK and expected. I am pleased with the timeliness of the work and the end product. Thanks to Delora and Miguel for clear, consistent and transparent communications.

Description of Work
Clean and seal driveway and back porch pavers

Category decks, pressure washing, hardscaping

10/16/2014

David R.

Large delay in response to my request for a quote. Called me on my cell phone and inquired as to all the measurements of my home, patio, type of roof, color of roof. I thought that rather odd. I asked if he intended to come and view the job before quoting or just quote over the phone based on my inaccurate information. The latter was the answer. He didn't want to come all the way to Boca. No thanks was my answer. A bad situation avoided.

Description of Work
Delayed contacting me with quote and was quoting based on information I provided rather than providing a professional quote.

08/25/2014

Darlene D.

The crew our HOA got from Coastal was the best hands down. They were respectful, intelligent, and so hard working! Everyone in the community was happy--believe it or not--including the board members who have to handle all the little itsy bitsy problems that are bound to arise even if God himself painted our houses. The foreman and his painters could have not preformed better.

Description of Work
Our HOA paid for our houses to be painted so I don't know the real cost of my house. Our HOA is really tough on costs so I know it was an excellent deal. They pressure cleaned the outside of the house, then patched up cracks and holes and then painted the whole house and trim with a minimum of fuss and a good deal of finesse.

07/21/2014

Florence T.

It went very well. All workers were very professional!

Description of Work
Pressure washed patio & screens....sealed patio

07/16/2014

Elaine G.

I had originally reported issues I had with this company. Steve, one of the Vice Presidents and Paula contacted me, I explained the situation, and they were both extremely concerned and professional. They immediately recognized opportunities for process and communication improvements. They care about their business, its reputation, and how their customers are treated. Steve resolved the issue quickly and to my satisfaction. I would do business with this company again because I know they care about the work they do and take responsibility for it.

Description of Work
Contracted to pressure wash roof and roof-a-cide

06/19/2014

ISABEL J.

The guy who came out is actually the director of property services, Bob Fish, a really nice guy and very responsive. We have been in communication with them but the work hasn’t been done yet but it is probably going to be them. They quoted me $650 which is considerably cheaper than Black Gold. What made me chose them is that they are very responsive, very friendly, provided a written estimate without my having to yank their chain, we have been in communication, he has been responsive and he has followed up and of course the price. They were very helpful and provided a lot of information. The price is very moderate.

Description of Work
They are going to refinish the cement driveway. It is a whole process, they pressure clean it, they patch it, and they seal it.

Category concrete repair, pressure washing, stamped concrete

03/20/2014

Brenda W.

That was fine. They were very efficient and they did a good job. Their price was reasonable. They're good.

Description of Work
RPF Pressure Cleaning did the windows.

Category window cleaning

03/17/2014

Dorothy G.

I was initially a little disappointed- I called and spoke with someone in their office about wanting an estimate for a job. I was told Bob would call me to set up an appointment. I didn't hear from him until 7 days later. He explained that they were very busy, and because I am in Palm Beach Gardens and they are based down in Lake Worth, he wasn't sure they could help me, even though their website says they serve the entire county. He wasn't sure the job would be worth the long drive. He said that he was nearby though, and he would come by to take a look at what we wanted done. From here on I was very pleased with this company. He arrived about 30 minutes later, inspected the job and said that they would in fact take the job. We wanted the pool deck, front walkway and driveway (3 car garage) paver stones powerwashed, and sealed, also wanted the gutters around the house cleaned. He measured the square footage, and gave me a contract for $2200 total, which I thought was reasonable for the work requested ( they applied 2 coats of sealant to all the pavers). We made a date for the following week. Terrence and Miguel arrived on time, were very professional and did a wonderful job. Terrence cleaned all the drip edges and gutters with a bleach solution, and they look brand new again. Miguel powerwashed all the pavers, then returned 2 days later, again on time, to apply the sealant. Terrence returned the next day to help put all the patio furniture back in place. The stones look wonderful, clean, no sign of dirt or algae, and not too shiny or glossy. They both really did a very good job, and I will definitely call them again in the future to help maintain the great job they did.

Description of Work
Powerwashed and sealed paver stones, and powerwashed drip edge and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, hardscaping

03/13/2014

Linda S.

It worked out just fine. They were competitively priced and they had the best warranty. The interaction was very good. The owner was personally involved. We recommended them to another association that hired them. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We used Coastal Painting Company for roof cleaning of 16 buildings in a condominium development.

Category roof cleaning

02/08/2014

Lee B.

I contacted Coastal Painting to request an estimate for service and Bob Fritsche responded promptly to schedule an appointment for his next available opening. He arrived at the promised time and provided a thorough written estimate before leaving. After obtaining two other estimates, we chose Coastal Painting to perform the service because of Bob's prompt and professional estimate plus the fact that his price was very reasonable. We were happy that he had a crew available and he sent them out just a few days later. Miguel and a partner arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday to perform the pressure washing, which they completed very thoroughly and professionally. Miguel returned the next day to seal the pavers. While the driveway was completely dry and ready for sealing, the patio pavers were not dry. Miguel completed the driveway sealing and made plans to come back the following day to finish the patio. Unfortunately it rained for the next three days, making it impossible for the patio pavers to dry out enough to finish the job. Miguel checked back a couple of times, but would not proceed until the pavers were completely dried out. We appreciated the fact that the job was not rushed, and only completed when it could be done correctly. The pavers had not been cleaned or resealed since the house was built six years ago. They now look good as new and should be good for another several years. We would definitely ask Coastal Painting to do other work at our home, and we would recommend them to our friends and neighbors without reservation.

Description of Work
Pressure wash and seal driveway and patio pavers

Category pressure washing, hardscaping

01/03/2014

Ernest Y.

It went easy. Clarence will see something extra that needs attention and take care of it. He gave extra effort. He was kind, quiet and very polite. My brother has used Coastal before and had a good experience as well. They are now in my permanent rolodex.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the outside stairs, front patio, wall, and driveway.

11/08/2013

Dan D.

I called Coastal for an estimate after reading the strong reviews on Angie's List. I needed my roof pressure, driveway and back porch pressure cleaned. I was told someone would soon come by to give me an estimate. A week later I received a call from Bob who said he had been on vacation and apologized many times for taking so long to get back to me. We agreed he would come by the next day to give me an estimate. He never showed as far as I know. 5 days later I called and left a message on his voicemail asking if he still wanted the job to call me back. Its been another 2 days and I still have heard nothing. Very disappointed at the lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
nothing

CAT 5 Power Washing

We are a licensed and insured pressure washing company in Boca Raton, FL, specializing in exterior power washing, deck pressure washing, patio washing, walkway pressure washing, driveway pressure washing, sidewalk pressure washing, and fence pressure washing.

One Stop Pavers

One Stop Pavers is a family owed company that has been serving Florida for over 15 years. We service Broward and Miami Dade County. Our services are, but not limited to, installations, re-installations, remodeling, repairs, pool decks and renovations, and driveway. Our employees are professionally trained and experienced to provide the best service possible. We can get the job done quickly, professionally, and still be cost effective. We offer the lowest prices in South Florida so give us a call today for a free estimate!

Fanel American Pavers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Hardscape-Paver services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Call or click for an estimate, today! 954-940-8431

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Just ask!

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning)

How is Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) overall rated?

Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) provide

Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offer free estimates?

Yes, Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offers free project estimates.

Does Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offer a senior discount?

No, Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning)?

Yes, Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offers warranties.

What services does Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offer?

Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) offers the following services: Award winning! Specializing in Pressure Cleaning of Roofs, Patios, Driveways and Community Sidewalks. Chemical Roof Cleaning featuring Roof-A-Cide Treatment which is Non-Toxic, EPA approved and provides a Warranty. Brick Paver(Pavers) Cleaning and Sealing for Driveways and Patios. Exterior Repainting of Condominium and Homeowner Associations handling large scale projects.

Are there any services Coastal Painting Company (RPF Pressure Cleaning) does not offer?

Just ask!