JAG Window Tinting & Treatments

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2013

725 S. Cocoa Blvd

Cocoa, FL 32922

Since 1993 JAG has been installing high quality products, providing top notch customer service, and employing highly trained, certified installers to ensure a great customer experience. JAG doesn’t just guarantee our work…we guarantee your satisfaction! BLINDS, PLANTATION SHUTTERS, ROLLER SHADES, 3M WINDOW FILM - SOLAR, SAFETY, DECORATIVE - Home, Business, Auto, Marine...

05/11/2020

Larry C.

3M Scotchshield originally installed in 1998. JAG replaced under warrant and did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Warranty 3M window tint Scotchshield

Category window cleaning,window tinting,security windows

03/03/2018

beth P.

We had a fabulous experience with these guys. From the initial inquiry to the final handshake, they were friendly, professional and offered excellent service, value and quality. We had three large second floor windows tinted. The salesperson that came to the house with samples had excellent advice and helped us choose the appropriate product. The guys that came to install were punctual, courteous and efficient. They did a wonderful job and cleaned up nicely. We are VERY HAPPY with the quality of workmanship and the product...we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
tinting on large residential windows

Category window tinting,security windows

01/28/2018

Kim R.

Fantastic! Jag Tint and Window Treatments did a fabulous job. Very professional and efficient at a fantastic Price. We are very pleased with our plantation shutters.

Description of Work
Plantation Shutters installed

Category window tinting

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you and Bill!! Enjoy your Shutters!

07/31/2017

Robert M.

Great product. Great price. Everything as promised.

Description of Work
Great window tinting

Category window tinting

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback! we are happy you were satisfied with our service. Don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can do for you!!

06/03/2017

Lisa F.

So much better in the hot Florida sun

Description of Work
Dark tint across top windshield and tinted 2 front windows in front seat of van

06/03/2017

Frances S.

We opted for top of the line 3M film for our condominium glass (blocks 99.7% UV/50% infrared). Not cheap by any means, but it is carries a lifetime warranty. The installer was very punctual, professional as well as pleasant. He did a marvelous job! I am happy to refer JAG to anyone interested in car and home window tinting. I will also consider them for window/sliding door treatments in the future.

Description of Work
Had all sliding doors (5), door and window tinted. Car driver and passenger window was done a couple of days earlier.

05/01/2017

Janis T.

Wonderfully!

Description of Work
Tinted windows on car

04/22/2016

Matt C.

Arrived at their shop, truck pulled into bay, began work immediately. Done with both window applications in about 20 minutes. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Don't let their location put you off...

Description of Work
Tinted both front windows.

04/19/2016

Sonya K.

Awesome service from first call through final product.

Description of Work
Removal and re-tint on car; new tint on truck

03/11/2016

Matt L.

Description of Work
I needed the tint on my rear glass removed and replaced - after 10 years too many bubbles. The new one is great. I went first thing in the morning, and they were done within 90 minutes - probably could've been 10 or 15 shorter, but they had some setup to do since it was their first appointment of the day. I was surprised at how small the shop was. Wifi wasn't available to kill time, but I wasn't there long.

Category window tinting,window treatments

01/28/2016

Rick M.

They did a great job. This is my 3rd card with this company. The other cars were a MINI Countryman & Toyota Highlander. The tint still looks like new on my older cars.

Description of Work
Tinted the front 2 windows and installed front windshield strip on 2015 Mazda CX-5.

Category replacement windows,window tinting

10/27/2015

courtney W.

Description of Work
Tinted car windows did an awesome job!! Highly recommend!!!

09/24/2015

Karl A.

We arrived early, and were fortunate to be the first customers of the day. We were greeted with a cheery 'Good Morning, how may we help you?" We discussed options available in Florida, and agreed on what we wanted done. After getting all the specifics about our car and finishing the paperwork, they immediately started work on tinting the windows. They use a specialized machine that cuts the window treatment to the exact specifications for the automobile. They then spray the film to get it ready to install, and install it, while we watched. All the people we dealt with were very professional and helpful. I think it took about 1.5 - 2 hours for the whole process to be completed. The film carries a lifetime 3M warranty, which covers up to 2 claims for things such as scratches and nicks.c We ave very satisfied with the installation by Jag Window Tinting and quality of the tinting material. We previously had another vehicle treated with window tinting, using another tinting company, and were not happy with the result, as the tint started to peel from the window. We were advised to not wash or roll down the windows. Our warranty was sent to us by e-mail, at our request.

Description of Work
The back seat side windows and back window were applied with 3M Carbon Color Stable 35%, the front side windows were applied with 3M Carbon Color Stable 20%, and a 3M Sunstrip was applied to the front window.

Category replacement windows,window tinting,window treatments

07/25/2015

Jon W.

I had a very good experience with JAG. They were super speedy with me and they did very fine work. Everything - from my initial phone call to them to discuss prices/options, to pulling out of their lot after having my car windows tinted - happened within two hours.

Description of Work
Tinted car windows.

07/20/2015

Julie P.

Description of Work
Auto window tinting (Front windows only)

04/13/2015

kimberly B.

JAG employees are very professional and very thorough. The windows were prepared before the tint was installed, including washing the windows. The estimate and the work was done very thorough and I am very pleased with their communication and work. My window tint in above what I expected! I highly recommend JAG!

Description of Work
Jag WIndow Tinting came out and gave me an estimate and allowed me to choose which window tint I preferred and installed it great! They also had the warranty mailed to me from the tint manufacturer. They gave me a chance to remove the tint that I had been ripped off on by a local handyman so that there would be no charge for removal. The tint has no gaps letting bright light in and is exactly what they described. I also was given information about blinds for my back door because the owner of Jag has a company that does blinds. They will be installed once I have my door they will be in front of fixed, as the handyman I used for that was the same one who put on the first tint and he put the door in poorly. Discovery Blinds is holding the blinds I ordered for me until the door is fixed then they will put them up for me. The company has great communication and is very professional. They had the job completed very well and sooner than I expected. Highly recommend JAG!

Category window tinting,window treatments

01/07/2015

John S.

They were very quick in doing it, took an hour to do the whole truck. It turned out really nice.

Description of Work
I used JAG Window Tinting Inc. to tint the windows in my truck.

12/31/2014

Wes M.

Called on a Saturday afternoon and they were able to get us in right away. Window tint looks great and installer was courteous and fast.

Description of Work
Tinted side windows and installed windshield sun strip

12/10/2014

Russell B.

It went great. They were super ice, went over different kinds of tint legal/not legal. They were efficient

Description of Work
They tinted my windows

07/16/2014

Summer D.

I have used Jag Window Tinting now twice in my commercial office units and they have done an excellent job. James Gadient, and his crew, are very professional, reasonably priced and anxious to please. They show up when they are expected and complete the job when expected. I recommend them for any commercial window tinting job needed!

Description of Work
Removed old window tinting and replaced with new, 3M, Night Vision window film.

Category window tinting,security windows

06/07/2014

Catherine T.

This family owned business was very professional. They use high quality 3M products and I received a full explanation on the different tint levels including warranties offered. The young man that came out to install was punctual and extremely professional. Most of the tinting was precut to save time. Everything was cleaned and any furniture that was moved was replaced without issues. A wonderful experience. I've already starting recommending JAG! Great company!

Description of Work
Window tining for single family residence

Category security windows

Property Renovations & Construction

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products.

Far Beyond Pressure Washing and Cleaning, LLC

What makes us stand out from our competitors? We offer great customer service while taking care of the job that you need to be completed. We have been providing our services to the surrounding neighborhoods and would like to grow our business. We offer cleaning services for both residential and commercial along with pressure washing services. We have all the supplies needed to get the jobs done. We are owner operated and you will always speak with the owner within our company.

Offers by Far Beyond Pressure Washing and Cleaning, LLC on Angi
    Morgan Exteriors of Orlando

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

Window Treatments - Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Roller Shades, Sheers, Hunter Douglas: 3M Window Film - Solar, Safety & Security, Decorative Films - Residential, Commercial, Automotive & Marine Window Tinting (Prestige & Crystalline offered)