Air Care Systems Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2008

1401 N Cocoa Blvd

Cocoa, FL 32922

Air conditioning and heating contractor. Financing available- WAC drug free workplace, clear background checks on all employees, uniformed and badged. Additional e-mail - aircaresystemsin@bellsouth.net. Additional service areas - Geneva, Goldenrod, Eustis, Lake Helen, Mid Florida, Lake Mary, Lake

03/24/2018

Stephen M.

The technician and office staff were friendly and courteous. The technician took the time to field my questions and provide a thorough analysis. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
AC Checkup and annual service

05/26/2017

Tyrone F.

Awesome family owned Company. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
HVAC System

12/10/2014

Dorothy P.

Chris was very helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Complete clean & system check, plus repaired or replaced fuses and rusted wires, etc. Also added coolant.

09/11/2014

Richard M.

They knew what they were doing, they were conscientious, and I was very pleased with them.

Description of Work
I have used Air Care Systems Inc. They did a scheduled checkup on the system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Please check out our new website at www.aircaresystemsinc.com. We now have a FREE Mobile APP available in Google Play Store and iTunes. It has so much to offer, car finder, loyalty rewards, schedule appointments right from the app. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with Angie's List and Air Care Systems, Inc. We appreciate you sharing your wonderful experience with our company and our N.A.T.E. Certified technician. So many homeowners today are looking for an honest, experienced and well trained company that provides EXCEPTIONAL customer service and we are so glad to be just that company. We welcome you into our Air Care Systems, Inc. family! Please remember our Customer Referral Rewards Program when referring new customers to us.

06/17/2014

Kathleen A.

He answered all of our questions and was very professional. He fixed our heat pump 2 years ago also. Would use them again.

Description of Work
We thought we had a bad bearing, but then it quit making noise after being turned off for a day. Dustin checked it out and assured us that everything was normal, just normal wear and tear.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your continued trust and business over the years. We believe an educated and informed client is our BEST client. Each of our N.A.T.E. Certified technicians have completed extensive training and educational requirements to better serve you. WE make it our business to provide not only quality products and services but informative and educational information regarding your home, business, systems operation and money saving tips. Thank you for your valuable time in sharing your review with us. Please visit us at [hyperlink removed] and make note of the awesome Customer Referral Rewards Program we offer. Kind Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

05/31/2014

H T S.

Installer arrived on time, and installed unit without any problems. Great service by courteous responsive (to questions) installer. Follow up by owner to check on work and explain unit operation. Would use them again!!

Description of Work
Provided new Daikin ductless AC unit at competitive price.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much! We love you, too! We have enjoyed your friendship over the years since 2007 and appreciate all the kind referrals you have sent our way! Thank you for taking up your valuable time to share with others your pleasure with our companies and employees. We strive to have every customer 100% happy! Yes, as owners we visit every installation and review the quality of the installation for assurance it meets our rigorous quality standards and the customer's as well! We know you will continue to LOVE your new Daikin Ductless system for many new years to come. Tell your wife hello and happy quilting! :) Kind Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

05/30/2014

Todd B.

Everything thing went very smoothly. The tech arrived on time and was very helpful with explaining everything that was going on and needed to be done. We have used Air Care before and we will keep using them for all of our management properties. Give them a call, I know you will be impressed.

Description of Work
Filled up freon and did a service on the inside and outside unit with diagnostics.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

THANK YOU! We too love working with your management company. Down load our new Mobile App available in both iTune store and Google Play. It's FAST, FREE and User FRIENDLY! Please feel free to reach out to us with any of your air conditioning, heating, building science or insulation needs. Keep in mind we do have the ability to test for energy robbing duct leakage and can prescribe a solution to all your problems. Just give us a call!

05/27/2014

Barbara L.

Air conditioner failed on Sunday (day before Memorial Day). We called and left voice mail to contact us on Tuesday 5/27/14. Air Care called us back on Tuesday morning. Walked me through some general diagnostics and then scheduled up a technician to come out. Very professional and helpful. Technician arrived right on time before noon. System up and cooling before 1 pm. Tech was very thorough, very pleasant, very professional. Good workmanship and at a fair price. Air Care is our new A/C shop.

Description of Work
Repaired home air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

What kind comments. We appreciate you so much taking the time to comment on your wonderful experience! We are so grateful you chose Air Care Systems, Inc. as your new air conditioning contractor. Please make note of our Customer Referral Rewards Program. We look to many, many years of continued service. Kind Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

04/24/2014

Joan M R.

We had a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim HVAC installed by Air Care Systems Inc, & since this is a relatively new product for us, I must say that we're quite thrilled about making the decision to hire them. They were prompt in their responses, scheduling, getting the job started & completed in a few hours; protected the areas by covering them up & cleaned up thoroughly after themselves. They gave us lots of verbal & printed information to assist us going forward with the product. It's in our daughter's room & she loves it. It's quiet, efficient & works great! We were so impressed with their professionalism, especially when they came in (The Electrician from New Energy Services Inc. also) with the 'Blue Protectors' over their shoes to avoid bringing dirt in the house. That's not something you see very often. The customer service was exceptional; their pricing was very competitive & worth every $. We would highly recommend them & New Energy Services Inc. & give them both 5 *****. Thank you bunches!

Description of Work
The cost includes the Mr. Slim and all other materials & service.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your kind review! We have enjoyed working closely with you and were glad to exceed your expectations. At Air Care Systems, Inc. we are ALL about that personal touch, going the extra mile and respect for your home and property. We welcome your kind referrals and pledge to provide the same quality of products and services to each and every referral you send our way! Don't forget about our Customer Referral Rewards Program. Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

04/07/2014

Elaine Z.

Air Care Systems Inc were fabulous, and so far they have been good.

Description of Work
Air Care Systems Inc came in and checked out my air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your business and kind words. We look forward to many years of continued service. We are very proud of our standing in the Central Florida community over the past 28 years and work to constantly earn every clients business, satisfaction and kind referrals! Thank you. Kind Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

04/04/2014

William B.

Did a fine job AAA+++

Description of Work
A/C repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir! You are so kind. It has been our pleasure making you smile over the years. Our technicians always speak so highly of you also :). Kind Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

03/25/2014

Derek R.

My home has two heat pump units, a 5 ton and a 1.5 ton units. The smaller unit failed due to a muffler leak. The unit is eight years old and was OEM equipment installed by the home builder, and not exactly the best equipment around. I had the system trouble shot by another company and as it was explained to me, part of the repair would be the cost of replacing the R22 refrigerant that had leaked out. R22 is approaching $70 dollars a pound and I potentially needed 10 pounds - ouch! At that point in time I thought it prudent to explore my options. I received multiple proposals to remedy my situation, however Joe at Air care was the most earnest and forthright out of all the solicitations. Being an engineer I had a million questions and high expectations of what I wanted to know and what I wanted done. I had both units replaced with more efficient and reliable equipment. Air Care delivered on all accounts. Professional, polite and honest! I would highly recommend Air Care to take care of your heating and cooling needs.

Description of Work
Installed ductless heat pump and 5 ton central heat pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Thank you! We appreciate you acknowledging our attention to detail, hard work and pledge to provide continual education to our clients. We believe an educated, informed client is our BEST client. It was a pleasure meeting and speaking with you! Thank you once again for taking time out of your busy day to share your raving review about us! Kind Regards, Ann Powers, V.P.

03/19/2014

Dian T.

from first call to completed job was about 5 hours. Incredibly responsive and work conducted exactly as promised.

Description of Work
cleared condensate line for A/C. inspected coils and condenser. evaluated life expectancy of unit

12/03/2013

Harry & Phyllis L.

Drew was very professional. Checked the units and all filters, showed us how clean all were. Checked all concerns we had. Suggested what he thought our problem was and corrected it. We would recommend them anytime.

Description of Work
Gave a six month check.

11/16/2013

Patricia G.

Outstanding, professional service. We tried them because of the Angie's List review and we were not disappointed. Dustin was an excellent tech and we recommend this company!

Description of Work
Changed out the motor in our swimming pool heat pump. We called several other companies who would not even look at it. Air Care came through quickly.

11/11/2013

William L.

Arrived on time. Completed the inspection and cleaning in a timely manner. The system was installed by Air Care and has been maintained for the last 3 years. I would continue to use the services of Air care.

Description of Work
Annual Inspection and Cleaning

11/01/2013

Robin A.

the service provided was very professional and well documented. we elected to go with a more local service provider who was more competitively priced. they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
provided estimate for repair

09/27/2013

Elaine Z.

It went great. Our rep, Chris. was very knowledgeable and informative. We are happy to know that everything is running fine and what we need to do it maintain our air conditioners performance.

Description of Work
Air conditioning service

09/23/2013

John A.

After having another fly-by-night installer install our A/C system, Air Care Systems have solved our problems and have been very responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Maintain the A/C system

09/07/2013

Robert I.

Checked everything in the air conditioning system and heater. Replaced outside cracked pvc goose neck drain, cleaned outside unit coils, cleaned inside air handler unit and ac filter. Checked air temp for cooling and heating. Very courteous and professional. I was impressed and extremely happy with the service.

Description of Work
Routine Air conditioning system maintenance.

08/26/2013

Dennis H.

The Air Care group is by far the best AC and Heating company I have ever used. My unit was scheduled for a six month routine checkup and Chris was the technician who performed the job. He called to see if he could arrive earlier than the scheduled time since he had finished up early on the previous job. Chris is a wealth of knowledge. Joe Powers is doing a great job keeping all his Technicians informed of product improvements available to his customers. Chris recommended a surge protector be installed to prevent circuit board burnout and costly replacement. Keeping my unit in the best operating condition is my goal and ALL the guys at Air Care make sure of that. Thank you

Description of Work
Performed scheduled maint. on my heat pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, energy audit

07/02/2013

Harry & Phyllis L.

Estimates were made in advance. A time was scheduled for installation and the work done efficiently and on time.. The work by their crew was very professional. They were extremely careful regarding our property and they cleaned up everything. I would not hesitate to recommend this company at any time. The owners came out a few days after installation to survey and we gave the additional payment at that time. God Bless the Powers family.

Description of Work
Installed a Maytag 16 Seer Air conditioner and a split unit Mitsubishi unit

06/26/2013

Mary F.

AC went out on a Thursday for a rental house and I was out of town. Had to get a new AC system. Air Care Systems contacted me via telephone and we did everything remotely. Minimized cost to keep AC going for 5 days (over a weekend) while replacement unit came into stock. Did not try to oversell a unit, gave a reasonable, middle of the road option and recommended that one. Prompt, on-time and willing to work with me while I was out of state. I was really impressed with the knowledge, abilities, professionalism, etc. And, this is the second time I've used them (once was a service call to clean/service a unit that hadn't been serviced in quite a while)and they are consistently excellent! They look out for the customer. They could have charged me >$1k to repair a very worn out system ready to break permanently, or, they could have filled up the Freon completely costing me >$1k while waiting on the new system. They didn't do any of these tactics I'd seen in other companies. They are really fair and honest. And, consistent! They also could have promised me that everything would show up early giving me false hope, but they were very accurate in their estimate of when the new system would arrive and when they could install it. I really appreciate honesty (even if I don't like the answer) so they met and exceeded my expectations. They continue to do so and I will continue to write excellent reviews of them. By the way, for our home system we use a different company who's service has wild swings from excellent to terrible, year to year, tech to tech. We quit them once and will end up quitting them again. We have never found an honest company in our home service area. I am calling Air Care when our home contract expires to see if they service our area so we can get some professionalism and consistency here too. I highly recommend Air Care Systems.

Description of Work
fill up old AC to keep it working while waiting for new AC + replaced AC when it came in.

06/24/2013

Marit A.

We were very pleased with the front desk service and with the technician Dustin. He came on a Saturday, but we were not charged weekend rate as we had called on Friday. He called to tell us when he was coming and arrived on time. Very courteous and professional. Took time to check all parts, cleaned what needed cleaning and explained in details what he was doing and why. We were very impressed, and were glad it was him coming as he had been at our house once before and gave a very good impression and excellent service then too! He is a keeper!! We will definitely call Aircare again, and ask for Dustin.

Description of Work
fix air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your kind statements and trust. We have enjoyed having you as a customer since 2004. Dustin is most certainly a well trained. N.A.T.E. certified technician, both quite knowledgeable and personable. All of our technicians are wonderful and we are so blessed to have ach of them. We and they enjoy receiving the kind comments and they most especially LOVE when they are personally requested. We always try to meet those requests whenever we can. Thank you also for your kind words regarding our office staff. We try to meet every customers unique scheduling needs timely, but when we cannot immediately meet your needs, it is the kindness and patience from customers like yourselves that remain loyal and wait for our services. The two of you are to be commended! Thank you. Ann Powers, V.P.

06/14/2013

Mildred C.

I am very satisfied with their work. They are prompt and when they come in they cover their shoes so that they can protect my carpet. They clean and check the filters and check the systems twice a year. I cannot do this by myself so it is a help to have them. I have had a contract with them now for about 5 years.

Description of Work
I have a contract with this company, they come out twice a year and check my Heating and cooling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much. We appreciate your loyalty since the installation of your new Trane system in 2007. We enjoy the personal relationship we have with our clients and as always , strive to provide the best in products and services to each customer. We look forward to seeing you soon. Ann Powers, V.P.

Aire Serv of Melbourne

Welcome to Aire Serv, the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Repair Company If you are looking for a full service HVAC business, air conditioning repair company, heating repair service, or furnace repair provider, look no further than Aire Serv. At Aire Serv you will receive licensed and knowledgeable heating and air conditioning repair technicians that provide you with upfront pricing and some of the best written guarantees in the business, like our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all heating and air conditioning services. Call Aire Serv today! Air Conditioning Repair & Installation If you need a local air conditioning service and repair professional, Aire Serv® technicians are thoroughly background checked and receive ongoing training to ensure they deliver the best possible air conditioning repairs available. If your air conditioning system is broken beyond repair or you want to upgrade due to safety or reliability concerns, our skilled technicians can install a new HVAC system quickly to ensure maximum comfort in your home. We can help you choose from a wide variety of top-quality air conditioning systems with extended warranties that provide up to 10 years of coverage. Heating Repair & Installation At Aire Serv® we know that heating repairs can be needed at any time, which is why our courteous technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to deliver prompt, reliable home heating repair. If you need a heating system replacement, our Home Comfort Designers will assist you to customize an HVAC system that best fits your home comfort needs. Air Quality & Duct Cleaning The EPA states that “Indoor air quality is the number one environmental health problem today.” Indoor levels of pollutants can be up to 100 times higher than outdoor levels. Continual inhalation of polluted air in your home coupled with highly polluted, smog-filled outdoor air can cause you to feel tired, suffer from allergies and even cause long term health issues.

Offers Coupon

Rock Eagle Heating & Air, LLC

Rock Eagle Heating & Air is a family-owned business with over twenty 20 years of combined heating and air conditioning experience where we strive to provide quality service to all our customers. We believe in guaranteeing our services and making sure that the work performed is at its highest integrity and satisfaction.

All Quality Air LLC

Air Conditioning Heating HVAC DUCT and Vent Cleaning UV Lights DUCTLESS AIR SYSTEM Home Automation System Health Report Clean Units Inspect and Sanitize

CAC057155
    FLORIDA
    STATE OF FLORIDA
    08/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Commercial & residential sales, repair, installation & replacement air conditioning and heating, MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC COOLING AND HEATING, DUCTLESS SALES, DUCTLESS INSTALLATION, DUCTLESS REPAIR, DUCTLESS MAINTENANCE, custom duct work fabrication and installation, attic insulation, blower door testing, duct testing, energy audits, indoor air quality & electronic air cleaners.

Commercial chillers. Industrial.