KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC.

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

62 S Atlantic Ave.

Cocoa Beach, FL 32931

As the Indoor Comfort Specialists in town since 1984, Kabran Air Conditioning & Heating inc. provides you with quality and reliability at an affordable price with customer satisfaction as our top priority. Just as homeowners have come to depend on quality products, they have come to know Kabran Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., for all their air conditioning and heating solutions. We offer installation, service and maintenance by a skilled team of factory trained professionals. And with our fleet of trucks and warehouse full of parts and equipment, all your indoor weather solutions are just minutes away. Our prompt, professional, and courteous service will get the job done right, the FIRST TIME. An additional charge will be assessed for Sunday service calls. Become a member of our Kabran Cool Club and enjoy all of our many benefits. ...

02/28/2022

Sherri S.

Terrible install. Lied to us about a 10 yr warranty. Over charging, Sabotaging, Lying and incompetent. Avoid at all costs. Wish we had. We will be glad to tell you more 3212584147. P.s.a. Pay attention to their bad reviews and their b******* replies. There lies the truths. They only want a repeat customer not happy ones.

Description of Work
Installed new unit

04/01/2021

Edwin C.

Kabran did an outstanding job, guys were very professional and Installtion was perfect , more than I expected, I haven’t used them before but won’t go anywhere else from now on when I need AC service , office personnel were friendly as was sales staff that came to my house , gave me options for some additional upgrades cosmetically that made it all look better than it was , True Air experts!!!!

Description of Work
New AC unit inside and out installed

05/25/2020

robert G.

Derek quickly diagnosed the problem and repaired it.

Description of Work
replace condenser

02/18/2020

jacky S.

Although I was aware of Kabran Air Conditioning and Heating for many years because family members and friends recommended the company, I previously used other A/C companies because I wanted only TRANE systems. Disappointed with the longevity of my last TRANE system, I decided to consider Carrier and other brands. Kabran was not the least expensive quote, but their pricing was reasonable and they seemed concerned with selecting the most appropriate (not necessarily most expensive) equipment for my needs. I went with them primarily because of their reputation and the pleasant, customer oriented communication I had with everyone in their office. My job was complex, involving duct repair, long supply lines, and humidity control. I waited over 6 months to write this review because I wanted to make sure the installed equipment actually worked well in the hottest summer months, the humid fall, and the cooler winter. My experience with Kabran and the Carrier system has been excellent. Kabran personnel are professional, courteous, and competent. They arrived as scheduled and properly completed the complex installation. They successfully trouble shot limitations/challenges posed by my home and did not charge me extra for unanticipated costs. There were a few punch list items that they quickly and happily came back to fix. The system has worked beautifully on the hottest days and coldest days so far and humidity control has been excellent. I recently discovered a damper in my system only used during winter months was not working. This was months after the installation. They quickly came, evaluated the situation and performed the repairs at no charge. In summary, Kabran Air Conditioning and Heating is an honest, experienced, and competent HVAC company characterized by high quality work at reasonable prices with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. They truly deserve the excellent reputation they have in Brevard County and I recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing A/C system

10/22/2019

Karen B.

The salesman was prompt and explained different brands and prices. He knew what side would work for our square footage. 2 1/2 ton. The installers were professional, prompt, neat, and did an exceptional job.

Description of Work
Complete A/C and furnace installation

09/12/2019

Laurie L.

Great! Lucky for me they were able to take care of it within two days and it happened to be during the hottest days of the year! Very happy with all involved as I have always used them in prior homes and they are the best.

Description of Work
AC check and ultimately complete replacement.

06/03/2019

Lois D.

These guys are so professional and clean. We have used Kabran Air for the last several years, never have we had a problem. I would recommend this company for all your heat and air needs.

Description of Work
Had a complete new system installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your loyalty and we are happy to help!

05/30/2019

Debbie R.

Perfect!!! Initial service call on a Sunday determined issue, Monday morning first thing brought sales/service to determine my new unit needs, Monday afternoon company delivered a temporary cooling system to get us by till install day. Wednesday morning install team arrives and has completed by 2pm. They were organized, clean, picked up after themselves and made the indoor and outdoor units areas cleaner, painted and prettier than before. Exceptional job by EVERYONE. Never seen a company be so spectacular - they are the best by far. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning stopped working - need new system to replace very old unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much, we are glad to have you cooling. Do not hesitate to call us for your air conditioning needs!!

05/08/2019

Joseph W.

Workers showed up on time and finished in the amount of time they said it would.

Description of Work
Air handler and compressor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for going with Kabran Air!

04/22/2019

Chris M.

Such a breeze and the installation was flawless

Description of Work
New compressor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That is great to hear! Glad we can get you rocking and rolling just before the summer heat kicks in.

02/26/2019

Margaret F.

Very well; as expected from this company and their employees.

Description of Work
Replacement A/C and air handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much! We strive to meet your expectations. Call us if you need us!

02/20/2019

David L M.

Installers were on time, well prepared, and completed the installation on the time given.

Description of Work
Installation of new Inside/Outside air conditioning system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

That is great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and do not hesitate to call us for your air conditioning needs!

02/12/2019

Mack S.

Perfect. Professional and personable. Thanks for a great service!

Description of Work
Replace a/c unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

No problem at all! Thank you for your feedback. Do not hesitate to reach out to us if your need anything.

12/28/2018

Garland S.

Terrible experience years ago with this company and this owner. I saw the A rating on Angieslist and am motivated to write this. I had to go to extraordinary steps to get Kabran to do the right thing. Lots of details --- but they installed an over-sized unit at my house because it sat in their inventory. We ended up with all the problems you have with an over-sized unit. Terrible. Very dishonest and they fought me every step of the way. I would run from Kabran!!!

Description of Work
New installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We regret to hear of your experience. Our records indicate we originally installed a system matching what was removed August of 1998. Upon hearing of your sizing problems, Kabran replaced the unit with a new one 1/2 ton smaller in January of 1999. It appears in our records we reacted to your problem and resolved the issue. We certainly wish we could have done more. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this further.

05/17/2018

Paula C.

I truly feel I was taken advantage of by this company. No written quote. Checked with other services in the area and Kabran,s prices were almost twice the amount as others. Freon was $50 per pound all other companies were $25. I am a senior citizen and I feel that they were taking advantage of me. Would never do business with them again. Beware.

Description of Work
airconditioner was not shutting down

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Kabran tries to keep our prices competitive. In our Brevard County market we have some of the lowest and competitive prices out of the established companies. We have no records of a service call at this address on 5/17/2018. Nor do we have records of adding refrigerant to your system. Can you please provide more information so we can look into this further?

03/01/2018

MARCIA L.

The meeting was good. They were very clear and easy for me to understand what they have to offer. They have always been good with their service and don't charge extra for weekends and holidays. I would recommend their service.

Description of Work
I have decided to purchase a new HVAC unit from Kibran.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We value your feedback, thank you. Call us for any future needs!

11/20/2017

bruce C.

Excellent service and professionalism.

Description of Work
New Air conditioning unit installed

11/06/2017

Robert T.

Punctual and professional installation.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 a/c and heat pumps

07/25/2017

Richard A.

They are the highest. They do a good job. Its moderate for the price.

Description of Work
They checked our A/C unit.

07/25/2017

Richard A.

The previous owners, the primary residents had a ten year warranty on it. They do a fine job cleaning up.It was a better part of the day.

Description of Work
I purchased an new unit at an condo.

07/13/2017

Michael D.

I called Kabran the night my a/c failed. It was 87 degrees in my house. Matt from Kabran was out the next morning at 10am, and walked me through each step of the process and expertly answered all of my questions. I was very nervous about the prospect of replacing my system, but he put me at ease - immediately. To be honest, I had two other companies come out that afternoon to provide estimates, but my mind was made up before Matt emailed me the proposal. As an added bonus, Kabran also offered the best deal!! Great service!!

Description of Work
My air conditioner failed in the middle of July in Florida and I needed an estimate on a complete system replacement - quickly.

06/16/2017

David D.

He checked the unit out after fixing the problem and answered our questions about getting a new system for the house. He explained the company's service program that we are going to sign up for as well. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Our outside unit was continually running and added to our monthly electric bill. Tech saw the problem right off and explained the problem.

06/16/2017

Michael S.

Excellent -Installation team arrived on time -- spent most of the day installing and testing. Eric and Garrett are excellent installers. Cleaned up -- does not even look like they were here.

Description of Work
Replace Carrier AC - outside compressor unit; furnace and evaporator coil.

04/27/2017

Richard S.

I use them every six months. I've been using them for years and they're great. They've done lots of stuff. They do my routine maintenance, they put all new air conditioning units in, both sides of my house. For routine maintenance one comes out, for installations it's usually two. Very clean, they tidy up after themselves. They're just real experts. They come in, they analyze what your needs are. Talk to you about your options. Their prices are not cheap but they're fair. And, they do what they say they're going to do.

Description of Work
They did routine maintenance.

04/03/2017

Kathleen D.

Service was prompt and the technician was knowledgeable and wonderful

Description of Work
Or central air kept turning off before reaching the desired temperature

Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Serving Central & South Florida for over 25 years, Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating provides personalized, high-quality air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality services.

Offers by Service Star Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi
    Armstrong Air & Heating

Armstrong Air & Heating is an award-winning Air Conditioning Company. We have developed our business over many years by dedicating ourselves to quality service, customer excellence and using the best equipment. We have a long and established history of using only the best equipment on the market that represents value for money and will last beyond expectations of inferior products. That is why we have partnered with Carrier Air Conditioning systems because we believe carrier to be the best product on the market today for both residential air conditioning and commercial applications.

Ellington Air Conditioning & Heat

Keep it cool with the help of our factory certified HVAC technicians in Merritt Island, Viera, and all other areas in Brevard County. At Ellington A/C & Heat, we provide quality residential and commercial heating and cooling services throughout Brevard County, including Titusville, Port St. John, Cocoa, Rockledge, Merritt Island, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Viera, Suntree, Melbourne and surrounding areas. Family owned & operated. Multiple Angie's List Service Awards. Award winning. Go to www.ellingtonac.com to meet our team, and learn more about us.

CAC057862
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

window air conditioners

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC.

How is KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. overall rated?

KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. open?

KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. provide

KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offers free project estimates.

Does KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offer emergency services?

Yes, KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC.?

Yes, KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offers warranties.

What services does KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offer?

KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. offers the following services: Residential, Commercial, Sales, Service, Installation, Maintenance, Maintenance Agreements, Duct work, Indoor Air Quality, Extended Warranties, After Hours & Weekend Service, Financing Available, PTAC Service

Are there any services KABRAN AIR CONDITIONING & HTG. INC. does not offer?

window air conditioners