Premium Roofing & Restoration LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

4.4

Premium Roofing & Restoration LLC is a local company located in Florida. We are a Florida State Certified Roofing Contractor. License CCC1328771. Federally Verified as a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Owner. We have up to 2 million dollars of liability insurance. We are certified with Certainteed and GAF applicators, and have an A Plus rating with the BBB. We don't use sub-contractors, therefore, giving our clients personalized attention to every detail. Additional emails - hapremiumrc@gmail.com, ofpremiumrc@gmail.com. Additional contact name - Ophelia Shiver. OUR GOAL HERE AT PREMIUM ROOFING IS CUSTOMER SATISFATION....

Daniel's Soft Washing & Pressure Washing

We provide great work at great price! A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We are happy to bid on all types of painting, staining, and interior design projects in the Denver metro area. We will meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate - no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we are a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck washing, drywall patching, repair and textures. Call today to schedule an appointment! We service the following areas: North Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Overhills, Brooksville, Land of Lakes.

03/25/2021

It was perfect. Professional prompt.He was also educational. He explained that I can do it myself. Another pro didn't do it correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Range ventilation vent was not reconnect when roof was redone in 2011. Roofing never connected it and the vent is disconnected in the attic, easy to get to but will require that section to be reconnected properly to avoid a leak.

07/10/2019

Went very well, they even added some insulation to bring mine up to current standards

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radiant barrier sprayed in attic

CATEGORY insulation

07/10/2019

I was referred to him by my neighbor. He was very prompt, came within two hours. I was very very pleased with his professional manner, and with his honesty. I would definitely refer him to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They inspect my roof and gave me an estimate. He came over and he said there is no problem with my shingles.

06/26/2019

They were great, cleaned up after themselves and we are very happy with them. Reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the whole roof.

06/21/2019

I was very happy. Very pleased. Very respectful. They did a nice job. Good and fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an insulation and a roof repair.

CATEGORY roofing

Complete Shingle Re-Roof, Tile Roof Repair, Radiant Heat Barriers, Roof Repairs, Solar Attic Fans & Solar Tubes, Roof Coating Systems, Commercial Roof Coating Systems

Foam insulation, New Construction, Rolled Roofing, Aluminum, Siding or Gutters.