Safer Home Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2014

Safer Home Services provides Once-A-Year Pest Protection, No-Tent Drywood Termite Protection, Subterranean Termite Protection with a Zero-Deductible $1,000,000 Damage Warranty, Rodent Exclusion and Trapping, Mosquito Protection and Bed Bug Elimination services. When it comes to pest control services, that means zero bugs. Our Pest-Free Guarantee means you’ll have zero bugs in your home and that your protection will last for an entire year. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. That’s it. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll either do what it takes to make you satisfied or refund your money. And you get to choose which option you want: having us fix it for free or having us give you your money back. No conditions or fine print involved....

Sign & Guys & Trucks

+2 more images

pest control (204)home inspection (26)animal removal (13)insulation (2)appliance repair (3)dryer vent cleaning (1)

04/06/2022

Norma W.

It went good. Austin had a very personable demeanor in addition to being respectful and professional. Safer Homes stands by it's motto of "once a year treatment." I've used other exterminating companies and they don't hold a candle to Safer Homes. I hardly ever have to call them back, after the initial treatment, to come back and retreat. I'm so blessed to have found this company.

Description of Work
Yearly pest control

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

04/05/2022

Jessica G.

Very well, technician spayed outside areas to keep ants from entering the home.

Description of Work
Spray for ants

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

03/30/2022

Donald T.

The service technician was friendly and very thorough. We have been using this service for a few years now and have been very satisfied.

Description of Work
Annual pest prevention.

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

03/26/2022

Olga L.

Pretty well they’re super professional

Description of Work
rodents removal, attic insulation

Category pest control, insulation

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

03/23/2022

Christi S.

Great. Austin was very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Ghost ants

Category appliance repair, pest control

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

03/23/2022

Jennifer V.

I have used Safer for 3 or 4 years now. They are always punctual and professional. The once a year spray works and keeps my house bug free all year

Description of Work
Annual bug spray

Work Completed On 03/23/2022

03/03/2022

Mary W.

I had a great experience with Safer Home Services Pest Control. My technician, Xavier, has been prompt both times he has visited my house. First he came for the yearly spray and the second time was for ants. Their yearly all-inclusive program is a great option because any additional visits they make to the house are covered under the program and they mean it. The customer service representatives are easy to reach and make sure you are scheduled right away. I called on Tuesday and Xavier visited my house on Thursday morning. If you need services, I recommend Safer Home and Xavier. He is very kind, knowledgeable, and thorough. He is also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Description of Work
Yearly Pest Control Visit and Ant Revisit

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

10/26/2021

Amy J.

Marty was super awesome. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend safer home services. Thank you

Description of Work
Once a year pest service and sub terain termite treatment

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

10/15/2021

Jarrett Schechner & Alyssa Kelly J.

The entire Safer Team has been professional, efficient, responsive and friendly. I will remain a customer of theirs and highly recommend their company and services.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Isolde G.

Technician was very knowledgeable, friendly and always on time. Great Service ! I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Termite Control

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

Carolynn D.

I use Safer for my yearly pest control as well as rodent exclusion and, most recently, termite tenting. My tech, Vicki, is very professional and always explains what needs to be done and why. She and her colleague spent two full days plus, securing my crawlspace and attic to eliminate rodent access and returned almost daily until there was no more activity. She also personally came by and checked on my house during the termite tenting, as she knew I was concerned about trespassers. Safer is not the least expensive, but their level of customer service and positive results makes them well worth the money spent, in my opinion.

Description of Work
Rodent exclusion and termite tenting

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Verna H.

Super professional and the service they rendered WORKED! They are more reasonable than any other company I have used in the past or contacted for this specific need. I purchased their annual service which encompasses ALL pest control issues. They are wonderful!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Lindsay B.

Used to have a horrible sugar any problem as I have pets and food is always out and vomit is unavoidable. My house would get infested and nothing I did on my own worked. We also had a significant wasp and hornet problem, which I am terrified of and couldn’t spend time in my backyard because of it. Now after using safer home service all the pests are gone along with subterranean termites we didn’t know where there. Very courteous and professional, wore masks and booties.

Description of Work
Pest and Termite Control

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Matthew G.

Thorough service. Kind and courteous while on site.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Chris A.

Went well. Travis (tech) seems to want to provide the services as they were described.

Description of Work
Annual Pest Control

Category home inspection

10/14/2021

Mary I.

they were very thorough. Were very prompt on the report we needed.

Description of Work
termite inspection

Category home inspection

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

10/13/2021

Raquel R.

Excellent! I’ve been a customer for 3 1/2 years and I highly recommend Safer Home Services.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/13/2021

Lisa L.

Great. We have had no signs of any pests since the treatment was done 2 months ago. I'm so glad I found out about this business!

Description of Work
Pest and Termite Control

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

05/05/2021

Chris K.

The technician we had, a lady named Liz was so awesome. She was so friendly and knowledgeable. She went above and beyond to answer all my questions and did a very thorough job. I will surely request her on our next visit!!!

Description of Work
Yearly treating of pest control

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

02/11/2021

Randy C.

It went very well. Josh is always very thorough and responsive and provides excellent customer.

Description of Work
Termite control

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

We at Safer Home Services appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for your friends, family, & neighbors. We don't expect you to have any pest issues, but if something does come up, or come in rather, don't hesitate to reach out and we will do our best to resolve it.

02/09/2021

Aura P.

Fortunately, Patrick went above and beyond to fix our problem. He was extremely courteous, honest, punctual and efficient. He came many times to check the attic. At the end, he also sanitized the place . We also bought the Once-A-Year Pest protection for our home and we are very please with the service. I highly recommend Safer Home Services! They are amazing!!

Description of Work
Rodent problem in our attic. We just bought a house and the inspector didn’t inform us about the very visible problem.

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Safer Home Services. We will be certain to pass your comments off to your local technician.

01/31/2021

Carol P.

Bought house 2 1/2 yr ago. Used another that just sprayed , it was so bad. I’m crazy clean, no good anywhere near kitchen, Clorox wipe counters and all on it 3 x a day. Tried Safer and have not woken to any gross HUGE roaches any where in my house! Absolutely lovely! 100% in love with this company! Been 7 months, worth every single penny, professional service, great customer service!! Price paid for what I got.... PRICELESS!!!

Description of Work
Disgust huge roaches

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We train hard to make sure our team operates efficiently—glad to know it’s working! Remember, our pest and termite services are backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee, should you experience any issues, don't hesitate to reach out.

11/26/2020

Diane R.

I've been with Safer Home Services for a few years now and won't use anyone else. Josh is great and he's the one I request year after year. If I need them to come out during the year (which is rare), they come out no questions asked and at no additional costs. What they use really does work and does not hurt my furry babies. I will continue to use Safer Home Services as they really are a wonderful company to work with. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
My annual pest control