Rite Touch Glass LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2015

Auto Glass

Rite Touch Glass LLC is a local family owned business with over 20 years of experience. We are set up with all the insurance networks should you choose to file a claim for your auto glass needs. We also have completive pricing for products and services....

YETI Construction Inc

Residential and Commercial Contractor, specialist in Kitchen & Bathroom renovations and Additions License #CBC1259927

Ridge Top Exteriors LLC

Our team members have the training and experience required to deliver top-notch home remodeling services. We answer your calls promptly, show up on schedule for all jobs and get the job done to specification at the first attempt. That is why we provide lifetime warranties on labor for all our projects. This has enabled us to develop an excellent reputation within the communities where we offer our services. Now, you can also enjoy the same commitment, dedication, professionalism and customer care when you call on us for roofing, siding, windows or gutters! When upgrading your home exteriors, we understand there are two things are that are important, a perfect installation and price! Ridge Top Exteriors is happy to offer both to homeowners like you.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors LLC on Angi
AMS WC INC

04/18/2016

.See above.

Description of Work
Rite Touch Glass came to my rescue on a late Friday afternoon. My sliding glass doors wouldn't close all the way. Monday was the first day possible for them to come out, but when I explained that the door was close to what seemed to be eggs of an animal, they promised to send someone out that afternoon. The problem to the door was a quick fix and he did not want to accept any money. So, I bought two door handles which needed to be replaced anyway. The professionalism started with the person who answered my phone call and continued with the owner who came to help and then did not want to charge me, since it was a quick fix. He also recommended some options to smaller repairs in the future that I asked about. What he suggested could save me hundreds of dollars. No gouging with high prices from Rite Touch. You rarely get such service today. I will be sure to call them again for further repairs and I would highly recommend them, for honest, professional work. They really went out of their way to provide excellent service.Thank you.

Category glass repair

09/09/2015

It went well. The insurance company paid for it.

Description of Work
They did a few jobs for us two or three months ago and six months ago and maybe even another 8 months ago.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Replacement of windshield, insurance claim for chips in the glass.

08/19/2015

Referred by friend who had shower door installed by Rite Touch and was very pleased and I saw it and really liked it. I celled Rite Touch and the owner, Daniel Pickett came out next day and gave me a choice of doors and estimates. I chose one, and he said he could do it the next day. He arrived right on time and took out old doors, cleaned surfaces and installed new one. All old materials were dis...

Description of Work
Provided and installed glass shower doors.

Category auto glass

Rite Touch Glass specializes in shower doors, enclosures, window glass, table tops, mirrors, pet door installation, sliding glass door repair and wet sealing. We also offer storefront door repair and replacement. Keep in mind, we offer auto glass needs including insurance claims, repair, replacement and leak diagnostics.

Window Tinting