Premium Painters

• Trade License Number
  • C-11372

1650 North Hercules Avenue Suite H

Clearwater, FL 33765

Premium Painters has been in business for 20+ years, and has become one of Florida's largest residential and commercial painting companies. With 2 offices serving the Tampa Bay area, there is always a Premium Painter near you. We are known for having "Larger Crews to get the Job Done Fast!" Our lead times to begin projects are much shorter than our competitors. So if you need a project completed on short notice, we have you covered! Call today for a Free Estimate....

Resposiveness

house painting (49)interior painting (29)decks & porches (8)drywall (5)pressure washing (3)

03/20/2021

First I was not so sure about this company because the representative who came over for estimate started ignoring me and pretty much disappeared after I agreed with all the terms. So I called to find out what was going on and spoke with Kathy. I told her I was ready to hire and asked for someone more responsible to take over and continue with my project. Kathy understood my needs and quickly jumpe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Detached Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2021

11/19/2020

Very good. Premium Painters was recommended by my local Sherwin Williams paint store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/07/2020

The job they did was beyond our expectations. They completed the job in a short period of time because they WORKED in a professional manner. Just fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior & exterior

CATEGORY decks,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/07/2020

They completed the job on time. Reported to the house, when they scheduled. My wall colors are perfect !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

10/07/2020

They did an outstanding job. They were on time everyday, completed the rooms they said they would each day and finished the job on the date they told us they would. They even did some additional work on our trim and only charged us a little more money. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

10/07/2020

Very professional. Did the job as promised. I would highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY decks,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/07/2020

Premium Painters was very professional and gave a complete and very affordable estimate. We hired them immediately and was able to schedule quickly. Our house was pressure washed, soffits repaired, all surfaces painted along with soffits and facia. We had the same two painters and had great communications with them. The final day we had a walk through and all work was completed very satisfactorily...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY decks,drywall,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

Photo for Premium Painters - 1650 North Hercules Avenue, Clearwater, FL - 38929002

10/07/2020

'Painting completed in record time. Work was done with no mess at all. Truly a five star peformance!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

10/07/2020

Premium Painters did a great job! They were punctual, thorough and very helpful! I definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

10/07/2020

Good communication on the job start and stop due to the rain. Paint looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Kitchen Cabinet Painting, Door Staining & Restoration, Pressure Washing, Carpentry, Crown Molding & Trim Installation, Tile Roof Painting, Stucco Repair, Wallpaper Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover