Precision Vapor Barriers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

3209 Hyde Park Drive

Clearwater, FL 33761

Mobile home repair. Vapor barrier and insulation instalation. We offer most extensive under home inspection. Honest and affordable. Hurricane anchoring. Home Leveling...

08/03/2018

Patricia M.

Not happy with this company at all. Called again yesterday, left message as of today no one has returned my call. 08/04/18

Description of Work
Just to come out and check the condition of our Vapor Barrier. Did not want anyone else was afraid it would void our warranty. Did not return calls, did not show up as promised several times. Have called again left messages and no response. We are will to pay for damage to our Vapor Barrier, but this company does not respond to calls and if they do they do not show up.

Category flooring contractor

06/12/2017

Frederick G A.

Job went well.

Description of Work
Repaired and upgraded vapor barrier and installed hardware cloth to under house bricks to protect against anima!s etc getting under the house

02/28/2017

Carol S.

Went well overall. I am very satisfied with the quality and timeliness of the work as well as the cost.

Description of Work
Complete under home redo including air vents and moisture barrier, They also got rid of some major fungus that was growing around the vents. Once that was all done they put wire screening around the house to prevent any more critters from getting underneath.

09/12/2016

Alan A.

Fine. They were on time, polite and friendly.

Description of Work
Exam and cleaning, x-rays.

Category dentists

07/12/2016

karen D.

Work and professionalism were far above my expectations. Owner is actively involved and oversees the work from beginning to end. He saved me from a potential fire hazard by recognizing faulty wires and not just installing the sheathing over them. Instead he waited to complete the job until my electrician made the repairs. He even made it a point to meet the electrician the morning they came and crawled under the house and showed them exactly where the problem areas were. Do not hesitate - I repeat - DO NOT HESITATE TO DO BUSINESS WITH UNDER HOME SOLUTIONS!

Description of Work
Installed/replaced under house sheathing and installation where needed. Made additional under house repairs and replacements where needed. Installed all new screening around foundation. Also, reported eroded electrical wiring observed while working under the home . At no extra cost, worked together with my electrician showing him the location of the faulty wires.

07/12/2016

karen D.

Work was exceptional and services went above and beyond my expectations. The job was almost completed when we discovered electrical wires that had been gnawed by rodents (finally explained cause of my electrical problems). I had to schedule electrician at a later date. Adam, the owner, came back met with the electricians, reopened the vapor barrier and assisted them in locating the wires. He then returned at a later date to reclose the areas. He did all of this without charging me anything extra. Because of Adam, we averted a potential fire hazard. Look no further if you are looking for a professional company with " GOOD OLE FASHION INTREGITY" that truly care about their customers.

Description of Work
Complete under home vapor barrier installation on older manufactured home.

Category insulation, mobile home remodeling

06/07/2016

Mark L.

Description of Work
Florida Under Home Solutions never followed up on my request for consultation despite my providing them with mailing address, email address, telephone and text numbers.

04/28/2016

Ann E.

Our mobile home is 22 years old. The vapor barrier had "bellied" out and was laying on the ground. The insulation under the house was no longer snug. The HVAC ducts were laying in the dirt. Some of our piers holding the house up had cracked with settling over the years. Adam came in and took real time pictures under the house (and yes those pictures were from under my house) and drew pictures explaining what was going on and how he would secure the new vapor barrier. I think that was what really sold me on Adam. I am a visual learner and he didn't just talk to my husband, he also explained things to me the way I understand. The old plastic was about as thin as a mylar balloon and he showed us the difference between the old plastic and the new vapor barrier which was thicker and obviously more durable. His crew showed up and worked consistently through a day and a half to complete the job. They nailed up that barrier in rows throughout the house. I don't think it will "belly out" again in my lifetime. They cleaned up everything even better than I would have between the time they had to come back and also when they left when the job was complete. Adam is very busy at this time of year but he managed to juggle my job into his schedule, so if you are a snow bird and need work done, give yourself some lead time before going home for the summer.

Description of Work
Replaced vapor barrier under double wide mobile home, Reinforced piers holding home up, replaced damaged insulation, put HVAC ducting on risers

Category insulation, mobile home remodeling

10/06/2015

Carrie B.

Before the job was even started I was very impressed with the communication by this team of folks. Kevin and his crew showed up on time and got right to work. Our crawlspace is a very tight one and many workers we had come over refused to even go under for a look. I was pleased with the explanation of the work that was completed and how it will prevent moisture from getting into our home and causing our hardwood floors to buckle. Kevin also took many pictures of the underneath of the home so I can see what is going on under there. Overall my experience was pleasant and Kevin and his team were very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
Installed insulation underneath the home's floor in the crawlspace. Installed vapor barrier in crawlspace.

09/09/2015

Donald D.

Description of Work
They showed up as scheduled. Found a problem I was unaware of and fixed it all for the same reasonable price.

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

04/02/2015

Honey D.

Description of Work
They moved our furniture, rolled up the carpeting and replaced damaged floor boards and support beams. Installed a new vapor barrier, air return duct replaced, and screening installed around the entire house. Also they did misc. repairs as they went along. The different crews were coordinated well and they were very efficient and courteous.

Category flooring contractor, insulation, mobile home remodeling

02/24/2015

Shirley T.

We are very satisfied with the work. They were very courteous and answered any questions that we had. The cost of the job was very reasonable also. We would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had a problem with rats chewing under our mobile home. Adam came out and gave us an estimate on Friday. The work crew came out on Monday and tore out all the old vapor barrier and fallen insulation. They fogged underneath to drive out bugs and critters, then installed new vapor barrier and mesh all around.

Category pest control, insulation

02/20/2015

Dan O.

It went very well. Adam was extremely responsive and worked with me to get his crew there quickly due to an extremely tight schedule on my part. I was very satisfied with the work performed and everything else associated with Florida Under Home Solutions. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
I had dozens of fiberglass bat panels that had fallen down from between the floor joists to the ground on the crawl space directly underneath. Kevin on Oscar reinstalled them, and fixed other ones that had potential problems.

12/05/2014

Patricia M.

This company was prompt, informational, friendly and one of the nicest experience we have had. They were here prompt, answered all of our questions, cleaned up after themselves and took all trash away. They did an excellent job, we could not be more pleased with the crew they sent out and the work they did . I would give Adam Johnson, Kevin Tayler an A+. At time of completion we received our warranty and what we liked most it was transferable should we sell or move out.

Description of Work
Replaced vapor barrier under mobile

09/17/2014

Martha S.

I called Adam on the Wednesday before Labor day and he came out the very next day to take a look and provide an estimate. Due to the holiday, he could not get the work done until Wednesday, which was perfectly acceptable. Since I am out of state, Adam sent me pictures taken during the estimate process and he sent me pictures after they were done. They did an amazing job and the work was done beautifully within a week of my first contact. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a vapor barrier replaced/installed.

Description of Work
Replaced entire vapor barrier

11/22/2013

Roy O.

Everything went well as far as I'm concerned.

Description of Work
they came to the house told me what they were going to do,showed me what material they were using & how they would install it.

11/03/2013

Marlene B.

.OAK

Description of Work
New barrier, replace flooring, install new a\c ducts, restrap duct lifts, foam insulate around pipes and fitting, replace insulation, remove damaged insulation. insect and rodent fogging.

Category pest control, flooring contractor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, mobile home remodeling

08/05/2013

glenn G.

Vendor worked under crawl space to install barrier. Very limited room! Remove many blocks for access. Cleanup up was through Excellent follow through. Very satisfied with price and quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed vapor barrier under mobile home, clear rubbish under home, installed new duct work for ac under home, sprayed for mold, added vents for more air flow.

Category insulation, air duct cleaning, mold removal

05/16/2013

Valerie A.

The installation was fine. I needed the information on the warranty but they have not returned calls or emails.

Description of Work
I had them install a vapor barrier under my home.

Sanders, Dr. Mary A.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

My Friend Bonilla Construction

Our focus is meeting your needs and delivering a quality result. We will make sure the job is done to your expectations and correctly. We are a family owned and operated business installing floors for the past 3 years. Our focus is mainly on laminate and vinyl, however we install tile and hardwood as well. We also do fence installations, framing work and other odd end jobs.

Offers by My Friend Bonilla Construction on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Insualtion repair, Vapor Barrier, Animal Exclusion, Floor Repair, Hurricane Anchoring. Home Leveling