Pinellas Comfort Systems

Founded 1957 • With Angi since January 2001

12601 60th St N

Clearwater, FL 33760

Maintain and install heating & cooling systems. Additional phones - (727) 327-5200, (727) 442-4549, (813) 229-8389. Additional DBA - PCS Corporation. Additional contact names Laurie or Sharon...

10/20/2021

Judith B.

The service they provide are just wonderful, whether it's a yearly maintenance or putting in a new homing system. They are just great all around and provide such excellent service. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed new AC system.

Category appliance repair

08/30/2017

Kevin W.

They have had a lot of turnover lately and some confusion about some stuff and what not. Overall they are good, just had a lot of turnover lately and what not.

Description of Work
Contract for bi-annual service.

07/19/2017

Bill M.

Great. Prompt response, knowledgeable sales person, and a low price. After getting multiple quotes, I hired another company with a very slightly higher price (longer warranty, higher efficiency). But I am convinced that I would have been happy with Pinellas Comfort Systems.

Description of Work
Needed quotes for replacing two residential AC systems with Trane XV20i.

04/30/2017

Brian S.

Initially they provided clear options for systems quotes. The estimates provided clear details of the equipment being installed with a range of prices. All questions were answered promptly by email. I considered the settled upon price to be fair and of value. The crew who installed the units were knowledgeable and worked professionally. If they couldn't answer questions they would ring the office and get answers. The crew took care after the job was completed to clean up the job site completely. They responded quickly when I requested to have the system checked post-installation by a technician who came out promptly and isolated a small issue. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
HVAC Installation

04/10/2017

Tena D.

I have the best heating and a/c people. We have used them for 30 years or more, and they are the best. They have serviced that house for 28 years there. I'm on a contract with them, where they just come every 6 months to make sure I don't have a problem. Off the top of my head I don't remember what they charge. There is 3 different zones, there are 3 different air conditioners. It is a very big house. They were very reasonable and honest.

Description of Work
They come out every 6 months to check the air conditioners. To make sure everything is right. They change filters and stuff.

03/06/2017

Steven H.

The system worked perfectly for 12 years. They were just a special that I found through with Home Depot.

Description of Work
Installed HVAC system

01/25/2017

RAYMOND S.

They are great, he is very professional.

Description of Work
Annual inspection of Heating system

11/22/2016

MICHAEL P.

I use them all the time. They're pricing is good, they're work is good I just have no issues with them they're perfect.

Description of Work
I use Pinellas Comfort Systems for heating and a/c services. They put in a new a/c unit.

11/22/2016

MICHAEL P.

I have a lot of houses and they do all my houses.

Description of Work
I use Pinellas Comfort Systems for heating and a/c services.

10/10/2016

Leila S.

I chose to go with Pinellas Comfort Crew rather than Weathermakers because they were $1,900 cheaper for the same Trane system. (However, both sales people were very professional with their presentations and estimates.) The installation went smoothly, they cleaned up after themselves nicely, and I did not have to postpone my vacation!

Description of Work
Needed to replace my air 12-year old conditioning system right before a scheduled vacation,

JCA EXPRESS SERVICES LLC

HVAC services New install and repair We work with all brand Free estimate

American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC

ACR is a Family Owned & Operated Company with 30+ years exp. Honest, Reliable, Fair pricing. State Licensed for BOTH Mold removal and HVAC Repair/Replacement unlike the competition. No high-pressure sales. We promise not to sell you something you don’t need and to offer professional on time service with fair pricing every time. Residential & Commercial. Super Service award winner 9 years in a row with several hundred “A” rated reviews.

Offers by American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC on Angi
    GR Appliance

Offers by GR Appliance on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment, indoor air quality, duct sanitation and replacement, all models & manufacturers.