Mold Zero

We accept remote payment
Black Mold Removal in a Kitchen

Black Mold Removal in a Kitchen

mold removal2020
Black mold, otherwise known as Stachybotrys, was present in a client's home. Tear out was needed to handle this serious situation.

Mold Zero LLC is the premier mold remediation company in Tampa Bay. We offer a non-toxic approach to eliminating airborne mold spores as well as harmful mycotoxins in the place you work or reside. We have set the bar when it comes to removal and cleaning of contaminated material. Our understanding of mold and the negative impact it can have on people's lives in addition to our cutting-edge approach, has made Mold Zero the complete solution....

mold removal (26)

03/20/2021

It was perfect! They really kept filling the cracks and painted the ceiling to remove the mold while they're balancing on the ladder. They showed up on time, and professional. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
We had mold on the ceiling beams, and it was caused by the cracks between the beam and the boards so they had to use a ladder and needed to seal it. They also painted the beams.

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!

01/03/2021

Zach was great. He gave a thorough explanation of the process, did the testing, and let me know that my problem was something other than mold. I appreciate their honesty!

Description of Work
Mold Testing

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you found Zach's explanation of the process thorough, and he was helpful in determining that the situation was something other than mold. We know that clients are looking for honest mold remediation companies, so we are happy to have been that for you.

02/29/2020

Mold Zero did a great job. I love that they use non toxic products. It was great to get the house sanitized, and 2 months out, everything still seems great. No more mold issues. The 1 year guarantee gives peace of mind. I will call again if I have another mold problem in the future. Thank you!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are very happy to hear everything is going great! Thank you for using Mold Zero!

10/22/2019

So we had a bathroom leak and it flooded out entire bathroom and hallway and mold started to grow underneath our brand new wooden floors. I started having headaches as well. So we called Mold Zero and they serviced us ASAP. It went great! It was all done in a day and they did air quality testing afterwards and provided us with a clean bill of health. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Mold Removal

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback and great compliments! We highly appreciate your business!

10/07/2019

It was amazing! Mold zero really helped and the results are like night and day. You feel the difference right away! My kids are no longer getting sick! I would recommend mold zero to anyone.

Description of Work
Toxic mold removal

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your review! We highly appreciate it and we are very happy we could help your family!

06/12/2019

MOLD ZERO is a company in Clearwater Florida that really helps people with MOLD in their homes. The technology is all safe and non toxic. The technicians are highly trained, friendly and are genuine. But the best part is that I see that they really care, they know what they are doing and they go the extra mile to help ... all with honesty and integrity. There is no better company in this niche to ...

Description of Work
Mold Zero is the only company I would trust to handle mold in my home.

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

Review for Mold Zero - 1000 Cleveland St, Clearwater, FL - 37926952

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind feedback and your recommendation. If you ever need us for anything at all, please let us know! Much Love, The Mold Zero Team

05/07/2019

Very Professional and Quality work.

Description of Work
Mold Testing

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback!

03/15/2019

Mold Zero helped up put our life back together. After dealing with a major mold contamination issue in a previous home we thought we would need to throw away all of our belongings. Mold Zero contacted us after hearing our family’s story and truly saved the day. We spent months and months of our life dealing with health issues from the mold exposure we experienced while living on MacDill AFB. Once ...

Description of Work
Mold fogging

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your great feedback. We are so happy to be able to create such a big difference. You and your family's health is super important and we are very glad to have been able to assist in that. Thank you for your kind words and if you ever need anything from us, don't hesitate to call.

03/06/2019

Mold zero has helped my family so much! A couple months ago my kids were getting sick constantly. Back to back with illness and taking forever to get well again. We had been to urgent cares and ER’s several times with fever and upper respitory issues. It wasn’t until we went out of town and my kids go better instantly, and after returning home with my kids getting sick again that i knew something ...

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are ecstatic to hear how happy you are with Mold Zero and the service! This is great news that you and your family are feeling better. That is our goal! We do really care and go out of our way to make sure you are fully satisfied. If you ever need anything else, let us know!

11/15/2018

These folks are great! I was very impressed with their professionalism, subject expertise and honestly. The whole experience was very pleasant.

Description of Work
Mold testing and removal at my home.

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Thank you very much for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We were happy to service you!

Mold Inspections Mold Remediation Services Sanitation Services Water Damage Restoration Water Removal

Asbestos/Lead Testing & Removal