Lewis Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1992 • With Angi since April 2007

The staff at Lewis Air are factory trained and certified. They have spent numerous hours learning how to meet the needs of Florida home and business owners. They are continuously updating and re-certifying their skills to bring you the newest and most comprehensive service on the market. We offer 100% financing on new a/c systems , and we accept all major credit cards , maintenance contracts available Celebrating 20 years...

Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Offers by Bay Area Heating & Cooling Inc on Angi
Velocity Air Conditioning

With 40 years combined experience, Velocity Air Conditioning has been providing reliable air conditioning furnace and ventilation system installation and services to residents in St Pete, Clearwater, Largo and surrounding counties. As a family-owned and operated company, we stay committed to providing outstanding personalized service to each of our customers. Plus, we only hire the most highly skilled technicians who have been background checked, so you can rest assured that only qualified, extensively trained experts will be installing and servicing your AC system. Call us at 727-754-7956

Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical

Welcome to Cornerstone Air, Plumbing & Electrical: where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust with your safety and comfort. At Cornerstone, we never take your trust for granted. Taking pride in our workmanship for all project sizes, we go out of our way to deliver an exceptional service experience, every day. We call it the Cornerstone Difference. You’ll call it a welcome change. The Cornerstone DifferenceWith over 50 years of industry experience, Cornerstone has been around the block. We serve residents and business owners throughout Tampa Bay and the surrounding region, proudly providing: Our “Satisfied Customer” Guarantee: Our team believes the most important service we can deliver is total satisfaction, so we aim to make every customer a satisfied customer. If you aren’t happy with your service, we’ll make it right. Guaranteed. Quality & Affordability: Cornerstone partners with top brands like Daikin, Lennox and Goodman. We recommend high-efficiency equipment that doesn’t stretch your budget—and we stand behind every product we install. Peace of Mind: You can’t always prevent heating, cooling and plumbing problems, but you can increase performance and longevity with proper maintenance. For your convenience, Cornerstone offers comprehensive equipment tune-ups and cleaning, as well as affordably priced annual maintenance agreements. NO High-Pressure Sales Tactics: Cornerstone technicians don’t try to sell you products you don’t need, and they don’t use high-powered sales strategies to pressure you into a purchase. Our team is honest, fair and straightforward. Pricing Guarantee: Cornerstone’s firm pricing plan includes flat-rate diagnostic charges and flat-rate repair pricing. We don’t charge by the hour; what you are quoted in advance is what you pay. No gimmicks, hidden fees, or exceptions.

Offers by Cornerstone Air, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical on Angi

10/22/2018

It went extremely well They are a pleasure to do business with Would highly recommend

Description of Work
a new air condition unit and a new furnace

07/09/2016

Everything went fine. I like them. The service was good. Sometimes it took them a while to get out, so that was a problem sometimes, especially if the air conditioning was out.

Description of Work
I used Lewis Air Conditioning & Heating. We have a yearly service contract with them.

01/05/2016

He replaced my air pan and got my AC working that day. He is a great guy and I could tell he really likes keeping the old units running!

Description of Work
Simply the BEST service I have ever received! He did the work quickly and got my AC back on-line. He prefers to repair and keep old units working over trying to sell you an expensive new AC system that won't last as long as the old one.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir ,keep your old Ac it's a good one

07/27/2015

Brian worked quickly and efficiently and got the air back on in no time. He was pleasant and professional. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Brian Lewis quickly diagnosed the problem as being the capacitator, and he replaced it and got the AC on again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your kind words, I love what I do

09/09/2014

I have been using this company for years. Brian is outstanding. He is an honest, professional who you can rely on. I called him on the 21st and he was at my house by 10am on the 22nd. He figured out the problem in a few minutes, fixed everything and was gone within an hour or so. NEVER tries to upsell anything... he will fix what is needed and nothing more. I have recommended him to numerous frien...

Description of Work
Fixed a/c unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your continued business, I love what I do and this is the way I feel all businesses should operate . I also appreciate all the referrals , we will treat them with the same with the same respect , thanks again

Sales, service and repair of all brands of Central A/C systems , heat pumps, mobile home and commercial package units , roof top and split systems . Duct work , repair and replacement . Factory trained on Trane ,American Standard, Carrier ,Bryant ,Payne, Rheem , Ruud , Amana , Goodman , Lennox ,Heil ,Comfortmaker , Arcoaire .oil heaters , oil tanks , We sell and service air purification systems , ultraviolet light systems , high efficiency air filtration , pool heaters

Air duct cleaning.