We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Koller Cleaning Home Services INC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2014

1919 Barbara Ave

Clearwater, FL 33755

For four years in a row (2014, 2015,2016, 2017 AND 2018) SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER, Koller Cleaning Home Services is a company which praises quality, competence and reliability. For years our teams have been working in order to deliver an impeccable service for reasonable prices. Every cleaner is detail oriented and thrived to meet our customers expectations. LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED AND GREEN SUPPLIES. Call (727) 331-1275 today and EXPERIENCE THE IMPECCABLE!...

12/30/2021

Jennifer P.

First off, I would like to say that I am a super crazy clean freak lol! I love to clean and normally do all my own cleaning. I did however hire this company to do a move-in clean prior to me moving in about 6 months ago. I cannot say enough about that experience! They did such an incredible job, and the place was definitely in need of a good cleaning. Just recently, I have been overwhelmed with work and the holidays and I have not been able to keep up with my normal standard of cleaning, which is probably deep cleaning to most people. I had Koller come and do a standard cleaning. Lise and Su were both very professional, and kind. They did a hands-down amazing job! They are literally rockstar cleaners! Like I said I am a super clean freak, and I could not find one single thing that they missed. I will never hesitate to hire this company, and specifically ask for these two ladies! I’m so very impressed! Thank you and keep up the incredible work!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

08/21/2021

Ken B.

While searching for a home cleaning service I found several reviews for Koller Cleaning Home Services. I contact Koller and explained the service I was looking for was a onetime deep cleaning. Ana from Koller explained to me what a deep cleaning would consist of the time it would take and the price. I decided to hire Koller for the deep cleaning and very happy with the service. They did exactly what they said they would and my home was beautifully cleaned. They were able to complete their work with very little disruption to my daily routine. I was so pleased with the service Koller provided I have hired them to continue with regular routine home cleaning service. The price for their cleaning service was fair and reasonable. The work is first rate, and the people are the best. I would highly recommend Koller to anyone search for home cleaning service.

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

02/27/2020

Ann M.

Was better than i expected. Have used other cleaning services since 1984 and they are by far the best.. And so thorough..From baseboards on up.. I was a little hesitant at first because was more expensive than i was used to paying, but found out the cleaning they provided was well worth it. They come once and month and do such a deep cleaning that it's easy to keep up in between visits..

Description of Work
housecleaning

08/31/2019

Gay K.

It went great! We just purchased a house in S Tampa, and the previous owner left the home a mess when he moved out! There were dust bunnies everywhere, and food burnt onto the bottom of the oven. And don't even get me started on the crud that coated all the ceiling fans! The house needed an intense scrubbing, and that's just what the folks at Koller Cleaning did. They left the house ready for us to move in - the way it should have been left. We will be using them again for a move out clean of the house where we have been living, which we plan to list at the end of Sept. We know Koller will leave it in great condition for showing!

Description of Work
A move out cleaning of a home

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] , Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive everyday to deliver the best of a cleaning experience. We are glad to hear that yo were satisfied with the results. Hope hear from you soon. Kindly. Koller Team

08/09/2019

ROBERT R.

Wonderful! This is a well run company that delivers excellent customer service. The team is professional and works very efficiently, they were extremely considerate of my home, and it sparkled when they left. The first time they came for a move-in cleaning and then for regular cleaning service. I plan to continue to use this service. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure meeting you and cleaning your house yesterday. We honor our workmanship and that is what thrives us. We hope to see you sometime soon. Kindly. Koller Team

01/20/2019

Peter G.

they were on time and good communicators. did great job

Description of Work
full cleaning of house

Category house cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for your time and attention in leaving us a review. We really appreciate it. We hope we can help you again sometime soon. Kindly. Koller Team.

01/17/2019

Norman S.

We had just completed a master bathroom remodel. The bathroom, bedroom and adjacent area were in dire need of a deep clean. I had contacted two cleaning services recommended by Angie's List. One, Dina, never returned my call. Viviane returned mine within an hour. We discussed rates and her estimate of the time required. She said she would be there Friday at 1:30; I watched the cable TV clock and exactly at 1:30 she rang the doorbell. First good impression. We walked through what needed to be done. Viviane recommended to slightly extended the area to be covered because of dust migration. I appreciate that the owner likes to be directly involved in the cleaning, certainly the first few times and then check back. The previous cleaning service i had was neither punctual nor did a check-back with me. I'm impressed with Viviane's commitment to: Professionalism Punctuality Communication Thoroughness Self-pride in her business One more thing. The previous cleaning service used a detergent that permeated our house for almost two days. Almost had to vacate the house. I expressed my concerns to Viviane. She discussed options. When she was done, the house was clean without any remaining odor. Her price was competitive. I immediately agreed to have Viviane start a monthly service for us. I strongly recommend Koller Cleaning. Norman Smith

Description of Work
General Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] We are very happy to hear about your satisfaction. Be assured that every one here is committed to the excellence. We hope we can serve you for a long time. Kindly. Koller Team.

10/24/2018

ELLEN W.

Professional, thorough, deep cleaning. I have been looking for years for a company that would treat my home the way they Koller Cleaning Home Services has.

Description of Work
room cleaning, bathrooms kitchen floors

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thanks for taking your time to leave this review here. We really appreciate it. We are at your disposal. Kind regards. Koller Team.

10/06/2018

Diane D.

I can't say enough about how fabulous Koller Cleaning Service is. They have been cleaning my home for about 2 years and have continuously exceeded my expectations. Not only do they do a fabulous job cleaning, but they are reliable and polite. If I need anything extra, or I would like to change my day or time, I only have to email Vivi and I will hear back in less than 24 hours. As an example of how thorough their cleaning is this week we had a ceiling fan replaced. I overheard the installer commenting to his colleague on how the old one had NO DUST ON IT ANYWHERE! I have been so pleased they are now also cleaning my son's apartment. Don't hesitate - Koller is the BEST!!

Description of Work
Biweekly Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] It is a pleasure cleaning your home and having you as one of our recurring customers. We hope we can do that for a long time. Thanks for the kind words. Koller Team.

09/28/2018

Lucy R.

Marilyn, Mary and Diana arrived on time and went right to work. The were friendly, courteous and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thanks for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you were satisfied with the results of the cleaning. We hope to hear from you soon. Best regards. Koller Team.

08/22/2018

Nora S.

Excellent! Cris, Jacque, and Helen, showed up with everything they needed to do the job. The quality of their work was excellent. i would hire this crew/company again. I’ve used cleaning services in the past but I really think this crew worked very well together so I would rate them as an A+.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of our home.

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the great words. We hope to serve you sometime soon. Kindly. Vivi. Koller Team.

08/07/2018

Sandra T.

considering I have 2 Chihuhuas, a Maine **** cat, and a messy cockatiel, the ladies did the best cleaning I've ever had. I've tried around 1/2 doz different companies and am always dissatisfied. With Koller, I'm always happy with the work they do. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
cleaned entire home

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. Sandy. Thanks for the great review. That is what we strive for. A complete customer satisfaction. Best regards. Koller Team.

07/21/2018

Tom R.

Ladies were very professional and efficient. House looked great when they were done. Thanks.

Description of Work
House cleaned

Category house cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thanks a bunch for your trust and kind words. Respectfully. Vivi. Koller Team.

07/01/2018

AJ R.

An Excellent job! Very pleased! Professional service, all were very nice, considerate, and thorough.

Description of Work
Professional Residental Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you very much for your review. Was a pleasure to serve you. Koller Cleaning Services Team appreciates it.

06/25/2018

Luz Lopez D.

Perfect. They arrived in time, were attentive to specific requests and were meticulous.

Description of Work
Entire ranch home cleaned: no carpets, no windows.,

Category house cleaning

Thanks for the great words. We are glad to hear that you were happy with our services. We hope to help you sometime soon. Best regards. Koller Team.

06/22/2018

Sean R.

We have used Koller Cleaning services for several years and they always do a great job. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Cleaning our home and business

Category house cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] and Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate your trust and business. We hope we can service your properties for a long time. Best regards. Vivi. Koller Team.

06/04/2018

Nancy P.

I used them a couple of years ago but would not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
General house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the time in leaving your review here and sharing your experience with others. We hope we can help you sometime soon. Best regards. Vivi. Koller Team.

06/02/2018

Chantal M.

The team showed up on time and did a great job cleaning the whole house. The work was completed within the time allotted and at the expected price.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for your great words. We will be more than glad to service your house on a monthly basis. Best regards. Vivi. Koller Team

05/30/2018

Melissa T.

I have never seen my house so clean!!! We hired them to do a clean out as we were moving and they did an amazing job. So professional. Thanks to Vivi, Diana, Bia, and Yohnka! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
cleaning before moving out

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your trust and business. We hope we can help you sometime soon. Best regards. Vivi. Koller Team.

05/12/2018

GARY M.

The teams are very professional and do excellent work. I also like their pricing policy which is a form of fixed pricing. Therefore it doesn’t matter whether the team is two are three individuals or how long it takes the price is the same.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for your trust and business throughout these years. We really appreciate it. Best regards. Vivi. Koller Team.

05/03/2018

Pam H.

I hired Koller after my father's death to deep clean his home to get it ready to sell. They were prompt, courteous and did a great job. They were super responsive when I had to do a date change. They came out and did a pre-work estimate which was followed up in writing. The final cost was within the parameters they gave me with no "hidden" charges. Overall a pleasure to work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
Deep clean of empty house

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive everyday to deliver the best of a cleaning experience. We are glad to hear that yo were satisfied with the results. Kindly. Koller Team

02/17/2018

John and Karen S.

The three ladies that came out labored for 4.5 hours to get the house in shape. It was a big job and they worked very hard. Looked like a new house when they were finished.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of whole house. Had not been cleaned for over 6 months due to my mother's stroke. Wanted the house nice and clean when she came home from rehab.

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for review. We hope to hear again from you soon. Kindly. Koller Team.

02/10/2018

Herbert D.

It was great. They showed up on time They did outstanding job and we are very pleased with it. Little expensive, but we have expected that. It was just a good thing. We had picked them from the list on Angie's List. Quality of work is excellent and fair price for the work they did. The team came in with no time wasted and have the job done and it's really hard to find somebody who can do it that way.

Description of Work
Housecleaning of the entire house.

Category house cleaning

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with others. We really appreciate that as we strive to deliver our best every day. Thanks also for your business and kindness. We hope to serve you sometime soon. Kindly. Vivi. Koller Team

02/01/2018

Katherine M.

On the scheduled day, and promptly on time, three associates came to our home (about 2,000 sq. ft) and spent four hours scouring our home of dirt I didn't even know we had! They did an amazing job. They performed a detailed clean of all bedrooms, bathrooms, the kitchen, family room, and more. They cleaned baseboards, appliances, knick-knacks, the computer, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming. They even changed the sheets on our bed and straightened my son's toys! The house was absolutely spotless. They provided all of their own cleaning supplies and removed all garbage as well. Highly, highly recommend!

Description of Work
My husband and I decided to gift ourselves a full-home top-to-bottom cleaning before our new baby arrives. We contacted Koller and they provided an estimate, timeline and scheduling assistance immediately.

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] Is has been a pleasure meeting you and your family. Thanks for your kind words and we hope we can serve you again sometime soon. Best regards. Koller Team.

01/17/2018

JOANN S.

My initial call was returned very promptly. I was able to obtain an estimate of the cleaning cost by square feet and a date was immediately determined for the cleaning. Since I am not in the same location of the townhome, I followed up with a detailed list, room by room, as to what I wanted included in the cleaning. They followed it exactly and in some incidences, exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with their attention to detail and will hire them again. I also really appreciated the ability to email my communications and also easy accessibility via phone and easy pay through paypal.

Description of Work
Heavy cleaning of a turnover townhome from one tenant to another

Category house cleaning

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed] We really appreciate your time in leaving us this review here. We truly believe all of them are important for our improvement. We are very pleased to hear that all the steps taken were done accordingly. We will be glad to help you again soon. Kindly. Koller Team.